Chapter 11

The actions of the middle-aged couple fell into Zhang Xiaoshun's eyes, he nudged Li Yu with his elbow, and reminded him in a low voice: "Brother, did you see the old Wang and his wife on the opposite side, I'm sure they must be playing something wrong. You have to be careful."

The old Wang and his wife, no one in this street knows that they have a lot of things to do, and because they have such a relationship with the gangsters who are in charge of this street, they think they can be in the street. Walking sideways here, acting like a monster from time to time, and not looking at my own virtues? They don't know that everyone is just thinking about making money with harmony, and they don't have the same knowledge as them. After all, they are all small business people. This will make trouble, everyone will not look good, will they? Let's see who can see them in the neighbors.

Li Yu raised his eyelids and glanced at them, not caring at all. He had seen this kind of people a lot, and the left and right were nothing more than horizontal encounters with desperate ones, and the soldiers came to cover them up.

Not long after, the man came back, whispered a few words to the woman, and looked at Li Yu from time to time, looking like he was enjoying the show.

There was a sound of shouting and shouting from the street, and many people came towards this side. Hearing the movement, the Wang couple couldn't close their mouths from laughing, hum! Brat, so what if the business is good? Sooner or later you will be fucked off. The two put their hands together, leisurely preparing to watch a joke.

Zhang Xiaoshun's face changed slightly when he heard the movement, and he hurriedly pulled Li Yu, "It's not good, I'll just say that that bad bastard has nothing good to do, he provoked those bastards with his feelings."

"What do you mean by that? "Li Yu didn't understand.

"Hey! This is really not a human thing. Let me tell you, although this street is peaceful, it has something to do with those bastards." Zhang Xiaoshun said.

Li Yu became interested, "How do you say that?"

Zhang Xiao explained the rules of this street to Li Yu by the way. It turned out that the territory of this town is governed by special powers, and their street is not an exception. It is in charge of a person named crazy boss. All hawkers who set up stalls and do business on this street have to pay a certain amount of money to be safe, which is commonly known as "protection fee". Wake up, if you provoke them to dislike you, you will be beaten lightly, and if it is serious, you will be dragged to report to the government. They have long been in collusion with the government, and they often agree with each other. Sometimes you have to suffer a big meal and then go to jail, and you have to spend money to redeem it. In this way, it becomes a loss of life and wealth, so many people just swallow their anger and save their money to avoid disaster. How much money do they ask for? Be well-behaved.

"I guess the surname Wang went to report the news. Judging by the movement at the street, they must have come. If they see you as a stranger and ask you to pay the money, don't be reluctant. Pay it in a proper manner. They must have come." I won't make it difficult for others, after all, the rules are set here." Zhang Xiaoshun warned, he had seen such things a lot, thinking that Li Yu is also a good person, so he persuaded him honestly.

Li Yu nodded when he heard this, and stopped talking, because the group of bastards came straight towards his booth, and it was obvious that they were coming for them.

Li Yu greeted him with a smile: "Guys, what's the matter with you?"

The man in charge was sloppy, with a grass stalk in his mouth, with a grumpy face, as if he was in charge, squinting his eyes Glancing at Li Yu and the others, he asked carelessly, "Newcomers? Who allows you to set up a stall here to do business?"

Zhang Xiaoshun reminded Li Yu, "This is the second son of Wang, the boss of the crazy boss. People, he is the one who manages this street on weekdays." After speaking, he didn't dare to stay, and retreated to his stall.

Zhang Xiaoshun mentioned it, and Li Yu knew what to do, and he was grateful for Zhang Xiaoshun's help in his heart. He remembered this favor.

Li Yu had a smile on his face, "Brother, we just came here, and we don't know much about anything, what advice can we give you?

" Pay the money, understand?" Wang Laoer said proudly, spitting out the straw in his mouth.

"I understand, I understand!" Li Yu nodded sensibly, "I just sell some cakes I made myself, how much money do I need to pay?"

Wang Laoer glanced at the yam cakes he placed, Unceremoniously, he reached out his hand to pick up a piece and threw it into his mouth. While chewing, he mumbled, "You're smart, so how about it. I'm in a good mood today, so you can hand in fifty cents.

" , the faces of the people nearby changed, and the faces of the same people showed a look of indignation, silently defending Li Yu's grievances. Generally speaking, the payment of money for newcomers here usually does not exceed ten coins, and they are also looking at the goods for sale. It's up to you to decide, and now Huang Laoer asks for fifty coins as soon as he opens his mouth. This is because he deliberately prevents them from doing business here!

Zhang Xiaoshun has also been paying attention to this side. At this time, his face was flushed with anger, and his fists were clenched and then loosened. Seeing that the two couples on the opposite side were already smiling, he knew that they must be playing tricks in the middle. These two evil-hearted people are not afraid of retribution.

Before Li Yu said anything, Wen Jinbai's eyes were already flushed with anxiety. This man took their yam cake without asking, and even opened his mouth. He asked them for fifty cents as soon as he stretched out his hand. They sold it for so long. Haven't sold fifty cents yet? Him, they deceived others too much!

Wen Jinbai was excited to take a step forward, but was stopped by Li Yu. He gave me a look of trust, and pulled Wen Jinbai behind him. Wen Jinbai was stunned for a moment, looking at Li Yu His back was straight, and he felt a sense of solidity and peace of mind inexplicably.

The expression on Li Yu's face didn't change at all, he still smiled, "Brother, the price of my yam cake is very cheap, I'm afraid I can't sell so much if you add it up. If you open your mouth, I will not work for nothing this day? Maybe Have to lose money? No one wants to do this kind of loss-making business, right?"

Wang Laoer picked his teeth, his face full of disdain, "What? You don't want to pay? Then don't set up a stall here, pack up your things and get out immediately."

"Don't! Haven't stepped on it yet? I'm afraid this is inappropriate, how about following the old rules?" Li Yu has just been educated, so he naturally knows how much money the old rules pay, and he doesn't want to tear his face. Said.

However, Wang Lao Er refused to obey, and said with a sneer, "What old rules, from now on, follow the new rules I said, what's the matter? Do you have an opinion? If you have an opinion, we don't mind teaching you the rules by ourselves."

It seems that this Wang Lao Er deliberately made things difficult for them. Li Yu understood in his heart and couldn't help sneering, Nima, he is the patriarch of bastards. These people actually got big in front of him. Ren Qi, it seems that he still has to be a villain!

The younger brothers behind him had already started gearing up, and they all rushed forward to smash them up just waiting for Wang Laoer's order. The atmosphere suddenly became tense, and Wen Jinbai also saw that something was wrong, and his small body protected the yam cake on the stall. This was the hard work of the two of them, and it must not be ruined by others.

Li Yu hehe: "Is there really no room for negotiation?"

Wang Laoer was unscrupulous, "It's okay to discuss it, use your fists to discuss it, haha."

As soon as the words came out, all the gangsters laughed along, as if mocking his ignorance.

This method is good, since it doesn't make sense, we can only speak with fists.

Li Yu nodded, rushed forward with a stride, clenched his right hand into a fist and raised it towards Wang Laoer's face.

Wang Laoer came here to prevent Li Yu and the others from setting up a stall. He was entrusted by others and loyal to others. Wang Fugui, who had just steamed the cake stall, found him and said that there was a new businessman on the street. , It seems very dishonest, promise some benefits, let him lead people to drive them away, for the sake of delivering benefits, how difficult is it? This brought this person together to find fault.

Anyone who hangs around on this street, who doesn't treat him respectfully, doesn't everyone have to nod and bow to say hello to his second child? He really didn't expect that someone would dare to break ground on Tai Sui's head. He didn't notice that Li Yu's fist hit his face directly, and he was hit hard.

Everyone was stunned by this turn of events. Unexpectedly, as soon as Li Yu came, he did something they hadn't dared to do for many years. Zhang Xiaoshun was so excited that he almost couldn't say a good word out of his mouth, but then he Worry for Li Yu, this group of thugs has a lot of people, this Li Yu can't beat four hands with two fists alone, does he want to help later? I'm afraid that once he makes a move, I don't even think about doing business here. For a while, I was so entangled, I couldn't make up my mind for a while.

When Wang Laoer was beaten, he suddenly lost his temper, felt the burning pain on his face, and gritted his teeth, "Brothers, go up and beat me, it doesn't matter if you kill him."

Everyone rushed up, fisted and kicked Li Yu, and surrounded the audience They all started to worry about Li Yu and the others. This person was afraid that he would be beaten to death and maimed by this group of conscienceless people. If he can ask for money, he should just give it, right? Eliminating wealth and avoiding disaster, this is all right, if people are gone, what's the use of keeping money?

Not to mention the embarrassment of everyone, Li Yu is not afraid of facing so many people here. The original owner grew up as a bastard, and he fought more than he ate, but Li Yu in modern times used to be a bastard. For those who have been soldiers for many years, the title of King of Soldiers is well-deserved. How can he be afraid of these little bastards who have no rules and are not even ranked in his eyes?

He will be worried that his Wen Jinbai will be pulled far away, and he will get into the battle just by rubbing his body. It has to be said that the original owner often fights, and the flexibility of this body is still very good. At least Li Yu can fight at this time. Handy.