Chapter 36

"It's getting late, I'm going to bed." Wen Jinbai said quietly, without composure.

"Yeah." Li Yu nodded in agreement, and didn't see anything wrong with Wen Jinbai. He was still getting excited, so he waved his hand and said good night.

Lying on the bed, the spacious and soft big bed is really incomparable compared with the previous ones. I was tired all day today. I thought I would be able to sleep well when I lay down, but when I lay down on the bed, I became more energetic and tossed and fell asleep. no. There was nothing around him, and he always felt that something was missing, and he felt very uncomfortable.

"Tu Tut Tuk!" Not long after, there was a knock on the door, Li Yu opened the door, and saw Wen Jinbai standing outside the door with a pillow in his arms, looking at him pitifully.

"What's wrong?" Li Yu asked suspiciously.

Wen Jinbai blushed slightly, na na said: "I, I can't sleep alone, can I come over... together with you..." His voice became lower and lower, and finally he closed his mouth in embarrassment, and lowered his head.

A dull laugh came from Li Yu's chest, and Wen Jinbai felt his heart vibrate with the laughter, thumping fast, which made him even more embarrassed. He shouldn't have come here, but once he was greedy for his taste, it was like an addiction, and he couldn't control himself.

It shouldn't be, it shouldn't be, Wen Jinbai was a little annoyed, bit his lips lightly, and was about to turn around and leave when a big hand had already wrapped his shoulders and led him into the room.

"Are you afraid of sleeping alone?" Li Yu teased.

"I'm not afraid, I'll go back now." Wen Jinbai's face flushed, and she couldn't hold back. She was too dependent on him, and she should quit this addiction.

"Okay, okay, everyone is here, go in and sleep." Li Yu said, putting the quilt pillow in Wen Jinbai's hand on his bed, making the bed neatly, turned around and said to him: "Look at this Is it okay? Now it's not just a hard board like before. Let me tell you, I'm not used to sleeping on a new bed. I'm sure you are like this too? If you're really not used to sleeping alone It's okay to move here." He thought that Wen Jinbai must be afraid and couldn't sleep alone.

Wen Jinbai's eyes were dazzling when he heard this, and he said happily: "Are you serious? Can I move here?"

Li Yu rubbed the top of his head with a smile, "I said I'm not afraid, children can't grow up when they lie. Tall."

Wen Jinbai argued vigorously, "I'm so young, how can you treat me like a child?"

Li Yu was almost thirty in his previous life, and Li Yu in this world is also almost twenty, counting But it is much bigger than Wen Jinbai, so he didn't feel disobedient, and joked: "Everyone under the age of eighteen is a child. What do you mean if you don't count as a child?"

Wen Jinbai was not convinced, "Where is that count I will be considered an adult when I turn fifteen next year, and I am over seventeen now, so I am not considered a child." This question must be explained clearly, how can this person treat himself as a child, he is already a child. His husband is gone.

But no matter what Wen Jinbai said, in Li Yu's concept for decades, it was eighteen years old, so he said with a smile: "In my eyes, eighteen years old is an adult, and you are seventeen years old. Eighteen? How about this, on your eighteenth birthday, I will promise you whatever you want, no matter what, I will find it for you as an adult gift, okay?"

"Really? You will give me whatever I want Me?" Wen Jinbai asked, tilting her head.

"Really, I will never lie." Li Yu raised his head and made an oath, "Eighteen is only a few months away, you have to think about what gift you want, otherwise you won't be able to pass this village. This is the store."

Wen Jinbai stared at Li Yu with flickering eyes, as if he was really thinking about the gift. Li Yu smiled and shook his head, "Okay, sleep now, we'll talk about something tomorrow."

Li Yu blew out the lights, went to lie down, Wen Jinbai sensed the familiar breath, and rolled towards Li Yu, Li Yu Yu also, as usual, naturally fell in love with him.

Well, there is someone by my side, and embracing him is a familiar gesture. Li Yu smelled the faint sandalwood fragrance on Wen Jin's white hair with the tip of his nose, and he felt at ease in his heart. Didn't seem to be able to sleep at all before?

Hearing the slow and even breathing of the people around him, a smile appeared on Wen Jinbai's face, eighteen years old? It's only less than half a year, he can wait, but for this gift, all he wants from the beginning to the end is you, can you agree to such a request? Well said, never lie. The corner of his mouth curled up, and he closed his eyes. It's really good to have you here.

Li Yu walked through a long corridor and gently opened the door. This is a five-star hotel, and everything is luxurious and beautiful. At this moment, the room was filled with flowers and candles, and there was a huge cake in the middle. This was a proposal scene, which was arranged by him himself. Yes, he was going to propose to his girlfriend.

There was no one in the room, he was still wondering, an arm was around his waist, and then the person behind him covered his eyes, at this moment, why are you still playing the game of guessing who I am, he chuckled lightly , turned around and hugged the person behind him.

He can't see the person in front of him clearly, he only knows that he is shorter than him and has long black hair. His girlfriend likes short hair and has always had short hair. He is still thinking about when his girlfriend had long hair Now, a faint scent of sandalwood followed his breath to the tip of his heart, and suddenly he felt a palpitation. Following this heartbeat, he couldn't help but kissed the lips of the person in front of him, just as he thought. As expected, soft, sweet, and addictive.

He couldn't control himself anymore, his heart was hot, like a piece of magma flowing against the flow, it was gathering more and more, and it was getting hotter and hotter, clamoring to find the exit.

He seemed to have lost his mind, and could only rely on instinct, only thinking about tearing the person in front of him apart, making the comfortable feeling erupt like a volcano. In the end, Li Yu sighed briskly, and the aftertaste faded away.

Li Yu opened his eyes and looked at Wen Jinbai who was sleeping soundly in his arms. His face was inexplicably burning. Why did he have such a dream that is not suitable for children? Could it be that he hasn't vented for too long?

Wet under his body, Li Yu was speechless, so he had to get up and change his clothes, as if he had sensed Li Yu's movement, Wen Jinbai moved uncomfortably, Li Yu hurriedly patted him on the back to comfort him, "Sleep peacefully, I will I'll come right away."

Sure enough, with his comfort, Wen Jinbai calmed down and did not move, Li Yu glanced at Wen Jinbai's long hair in the moonlight outside the window, his heart skipped a beat. The target dream, but my heart became inexplicably disturbed.

It must be a coincidence, Li Yu comforted himself, the so-called thinking day by day and dreaming at night, staying with Wen Jinbai all the time, this is unavoidable, well, it must be like this, how can dreams be taken seriously?

He hurriedly got out of bed, changed his clothes, washed and dried the changed clothes before turning back into the house. After this period of time, he had calmed down, and he had found all his excuses. All in all, it was just a dream , It's all fake, and it's because of too much pressure recently that I have this kind of dream, in fact, it's nothing, isn't it?

Lying down with cold air all over, he originally wanted to sleep far away, but Wen Jinbai had already sensed it, and leaned towards this side without knowing it.

Li Yu smiled bitterly, he couldn't push people away, so he had no choice but to let him go.

In the early morning of the next day, Li Yu went to the workshop. The location of the workshop in the center of the village was a piece of open space specially marked down by the village head Li Wentian. Because this workshop is closely related to the villagers, the village head drew out such a large area. No one said much when they came to the open space, but everyone was very happy.

The workshop is in full swing, people have already started working early in the morning, and the village chief also sees Tianer stay here, under his management, the workshop has been completely built according to Li Yu's plan, and it seems that it will not take long completed.

Li Wentian saw Li Yu coming, and greeted him with a smile, "Are you free today? I didn't see you a few days ago."

A few days ago, he worked overtime in Chen's mansion to make accounts, and he didn't go home too late. He lives in the Chen Mansion. Although he is worried about family affairs, he should do his best to do things well after agreeing to other people's affairs. After all, he still has his salary in his hands. Apart from Wen Jinbai, no one else knew about this matter.

He didn't plan to publicize his work in the Chen Mansion, he was already very popular now, so there was really no need to make a fuss.

Li Yu made a salute, and said with a smile: "Isn't there a village elder who is here to take care of this, which saves the boy a lot of trouble."

Li Wentian was very happy to be praised by Li Yu, and he patted Li Yu's shoulder, "You kid, don't worry about me, a bad old man, taking care of me? Are you afraid of messing it up for you?

" I will pay the wages as usual, what do you think?"

Li Wentian straightened his face, "I am an old man, how can I take care of you for you, are you joking?"

Li Yu shook his head and said seriously: "It's not a joke, you You can seriously think about it."

Seeing Li Yu like this, Li Wentian was also a little excited. He never thought that Li Yu planned to ask him to work in the workshop. These should be the affairs of young people. It is good that he can help supervise the villagers to build workshops now. up.

"Hey! There's no need to think about it. Of course I am willing. Don't mention any salary. If you are willing to use me, I will help you. It's just that I'm an old bone, so I'm afraid I can't help you much. "He said while waving his hands. He was old and had nothing to do all day long except for things in the field and trivial things in the village. It is also a good thing for him to come to the workshop to do something, but... Hey! There is more than enough heart but not enough strength.

Li Yu said with a smile: "As long as you agree, you will help me a lot. You think, I can't hang around the workshop all day. If you come over, just help me take care of everyone and arrange things. You can count as the manager of this workshop." How?"

He also took a fancy to the village head's high prestige in this village, and having him in charge would have a much better effect than coming over to supervise him himself.

Hearing Li Yu's words, since he said so, Li Wentian thought about it and realized that this is not a difficult task. Having been the village chief for more than ten years, he is still capable of this kind of thing, so he readily agreed.