Chapter 10

Only then did Li Yu realize that it was indeed Wen Jinbai who was speaking. In the memory of the original owner, he was a dumb guy, so he always thought that he could not speak. Today, when he suddenly spoke, Li Yu was stunned. I thought I had heard it wrong.

But Li Yu doesn't seem to care about whether it sounds good or not, as long as he is not dumb and can speak, he said with a smile: "So you can talk, since you can talk, you should talk more, it would be so boring if you don't talk. "He remembered what happened just now, and the snake happened to be on top of his head. If he was bitten, the consequences would be unimaginable, and he said sincerely: "Thank you for what happened just now. If it weren't for you, I'm afraid it would be a disaster."

Wen Jin Bai lowered his head and stopped talking, Li Yu went to circle around him, "Why didn't you talk again? Do you know that I'm talking like a fool when I talk alone, so you can't talk with me?" Li Yu pitifully Looking at Wen Jinbai.

Wen Jinbai bit his lip, struggled for a while, and finally said, "I, I, my voice is ugly."

Li Yu pretended to be pitiful and successful, secretly happy, and waved his hand, "Hey! How can there be an ugly voice in this world?" Voice? Let me tell you, voice is a treasure bestowed by God, and you should not dislike it." Li Yu stroked his chin with his fingers and continued: "Everyone's voice is unique, and so are you. I like to listen to what you say Voice."

Wen Jin's pale face turned red, and even the roots of his ears were burning.

Li Yu found it very interesting to see his appearance. Wen Jinbai like this is still very good-looking, how ugly is it? Whoever said that is really blind. He didn't tease him anymore, "Well, it's okay if you don't like talking in front of outsiders, but in front of me, you can talk as you like, okay?"

Wen Jinbai didn't dare to look at him, staring at his own Tiptoe, nodded slightly.

Li Yu was satisfied, then went to pick up the snake, and said with a smile: "Tonight we have a lucky meal. This thing is delicious and has a good taste. It's just good for meat." walk.

As soon as they got home, the two ate a delicious snake soup, and then started to make yam cakes. They made them tonight and went to the town to try selling them in the morning, so as not to be too late tomorrow.

The small place is full of faint sweet fragrance, under the light of pine torches, there seems to be a kind of leisurely and peaceful atmosphere, it is also a kind of happiness to be busy with life.

"Hiss! It hurts, take it easy, take it easy." Li Yu bared his teeth and yelled.

Wen Jinbai was holding a needle in one hand, and popped the blood bubbles one by one in Li Yu's open palm. If these blood bubbles were left unattended, they might be filled with pus. At that time, people would suffer. Therefore, short-term pain is worse than long-term pain. After the blood bubbles are popped, and the blood flows out, it will slowly heal itself.

Wen Jinbai found the blood bubble in Li Yu's hand today, and Wen Jinbai became concerned and began to urge him. In fact, the former Wen Jinbai didn't know that at the beginning, he was a young man who didn't touch the spring water, but after he suffered hardships, he learned this from the experienced people of the older generation.

After picking them all, Li Yu moved his hands and found that the pain was no longer so painful, so he gave Wen Jinbai a thumbs up.

Wen Jinbai didn't know the meaning of this gesture, but he could understand that he was praising someone, so he lowered his head in embarrassment, got up and picked up the needle.

It was already very late, and we had to get up early tomorrow, so the two of them didn't delay, cleaned up and washed, and went to bed. Hope tomorrow is a new beginning.

The next day, Li Yu wanted to keep Wen Jinbai at home, but Wen Jinbai insisted on going, so Li Yu also compromised.

There was nothing useful at home, so I went to Li's house to get a basket, and naturally suffered a lot of blank stares. Li Yu didn't care, and pretended not to see it. I also picked some smooth leaves and washed them. When someone comes to buy them, they can be used to hold small pieces of yam cakes.

I met people from the village along the way, but before Li Yu and the others said hello, people saw Li Yu from a distance and walked around like a plague god, which saved him a lot of polite words.

However, people in the village have never seen Li Yu and Wen Jinbai walking together. Everyone knows that Li Yu beats and scolds Wen Jinbai, but today's scene is really strange. Watch them go The direction is towards the town, which has to make people think too much.

As a result, gossip spread that everyone guessed separately.

"Isn't it that Li Yu has no money to spend, and is planning to sell his brother and daughter-in-law for money?" he said with an active guess.

"It's very possible. If it wasn't for money, Li Laosan would be able to walk with his wife. On weekdays, just looking at him would make him look bad.

" ? I think eight or nine are inseparable from ten."

"It's really a crime! It's a pity to kill this day!" Someone complained.

Hearing such conjectures, naturally some felt pity and some sighed, and it was because of that brother's bad luck that he met Li Laosan who was so generous.

Wen Jinbai didn't know that he had become the object of sympathy in everyone's mouth. He followed Li Yu with a brisk pace that he had never seen before. Li Yu's broad and straight shoulders stood in front of him, as if holding up the sky for him. For these days, he supported everything alone, and it was only at this moment that he was able to relax a little bit.

In Li Yu's memory, he is very familiar with every corner of this town. With this memory, Li Yu quickly found a good place, and the two settled down. A thin wooden board is covered with a layer of leaves, and the yam cakes are neatly placed on it. From a distance, the green yam cakes are lined with white jade, giving people a pleasing feeling.

There are peddlers next to Li Yu who frequently look towards Li Yu. These two people are very unfamiliar, and it must be the first time they have come to do business. As soon as they put the things out, there is a faint sweet smell in the air, and they don't know what they sell. What is it? Not only does it look good, it also smells sweet.

After Li Yu finished all the preparations, he looked around, took out some pastries and gave them to the peddlers who were doing business next to him to taste. This action immediately shortened the distance between everyone, and he was also courteous, giving some small things For them, there are also those who are enthusiastic to tell them the rules of doing business here. Everyone will no longer exclude them from occupying seats.

"This street is mostly small vendors. Although it is a bit messy, it is very popular. If your products are good, they will naturally sell," said the young man who sells pancakes next door. He is already an old man here.

"Yeah." Li Yu nodded again and again, "Then what do you think of my yam cake? Is it still tasty?" Li Yu asked for advice very modestly.

The young man's name is Zhang Xiaoshun. He smashes his mouth, and there is still a sweet aftertaste in his mouth. At this time, candy is a valuable item. It is difficult for ordinary people to eat it all year round. I didn't expect this gentleman to be so generous today. He nodded with a thumbs up and said: "Sweet and delicate, it is indeed delicious, are you afraid that it will be expensive?"

Li Yu shook his head with a smile, "Not expensive, not expensive, I will sell it for one penny and two yuan "

Zhang Xiaoshun's eyes widened, he really couldn't believe that this yam cake is so cheap, this yam cake is sweet, and I don't know how much sugar it needs to put in, this price is much more cost-effective than eating sugar, even ordinary people can buy it Some come to try something new. It's just that he won't lose money by selling it like this?

Li Yu seemed to have seen through his thoughts, and continued: "My yam cake has the effect of invigorating the spleen, nourishing the stomach, and aiding digestion. It is especially suitable for the elderly and children."

"Really?" Zhang Xiaoshun didn't expect to have such an effect, and he turned around a few times in his mind. This yam cake is not expensive, but he can buy some for his old mother. His old mother likes to eat some when she is old. Soft and easy things, thinking of this, he said: "The one that sells me three pennies, I will take it back for my mother to taste."

"Okay, then I will give you an extra piece." Li Yu quickly wrapped it in a leaf Okay, by the way, I gave an extra piece and handed it to Zhang Xiaoshun.

"I'm so sorry, thank you very much." Zhang Xiaoshun took over and paid three Wen. He got a bargain, and he was really happy in his heart, and he became more enthusiastic towards Li Yu and the others.

Once there is the first one, there will be the second one, and the people watching next to them also thought about it. This yam cake is not only not expensive, but also tastes good. Thinking of the wife and children at home, I was moved, and it is not worth it anyway. Expensive, but also buy some in two or three words. Li Yu never refuses anyone who comes, no matter how much he buys, he will give an extra piece, but he also made it clear that today is the first day, and there is a special discount day, and tomorrow will not be given away.

Hearing Li Yu's words, people who were still hesitating at first also gave up their money one after another. Wen Jinbai really didn't expect to sell so many in just a few words, and hurriedly helped Li Yu pack yam cakes.

Li Yu's side is full of people, and people have a herd mentality. Many people who don't know why, and those who come to buy things are also curious to come and have a look. Hearing the price of this yam cake, they take it from Li Yu's hands to try it. After tasting the small cakes, I felt that I could buy some back home, not to mention that I can get a free gift if I buy it today, as long as I buy it, I will earn money, but I got a great deal.

Soon, half of Li Yu's yam cakes were sold. It seemed that yesterday's hard work was not in vain.

Li Yu's side is hot, and naturally there are those who can't see the red eyes. Opposite them is a middle-aged couple who sell steamed cakes. The business has been so good since they came here. People who originally wanted to buy steamed cakes from them were attracted to the other side to buy that yam cake. How could they not feel sour? The cakes that Li Yu gave them to try were also thrown into a corner by them. They didn't bother with such small favors.

At this time, the two whispered for a while, and then the man gave Li Yu a hard look, and left secretly.