Chapter 50

"Ah! Nephew Xingyan, did you see the list? Looking at you like this, you should be on the list, right? The Li family has good news." Li Yu knew the result just by looking at his expression .

Li Xingyan raised his chin, nodded, and said proudly: "That's natural, I've already ranked ninety-seven in the second list of high school." His eyes were shining brightly, and it was written, you mortals, quickly worship my sense of sight.

"Oh~" Li Yu prolonged the ending, "Ninety-seven in the second list, so it's the third from the bottom? Congratulations, congratulations!"

Chen Zizhuo laughed out loud, pretending to be puzzled and asked: " Huh? Ninety-seven in the second list, why is it third from the bottom?"

Li Yu explained very cooperatively: "In this scientific examination, the first place in the case, 30 people were admitted to the first list, and 100 people were admitted to the second list. People, do the math, isn't the ninety-seventh place in the B list the third from the bottom?"

"Ah!" Chen Zizhuo suddenly realized, "So that's it, the bottom three is not too bad, at least there are still one or two from the bottom. Let's talk ."

The conversation between the two was heard clearly by the people around, and the eyes of the people around looked at Li Xingyan a little bit wrong, and the people who were holding Li Xingyan just now think about it, it makes sense now, and they are very enthusiastic Cooled down a bit too.

Li Xingyan's forehead was throbbing with veins, Hong Guoguo slapped him in the face, so he sneered, "I have already passed the county examination, and next time I pass the hospital examination, I will become a child student, and the title of scholar can be easily obtained."

"Well, I got it. You have to pass the exam. Come and talk to me after you pass the exam as a scholar." Li Yu waved his hand casually, completely indifferent to Li Xingyan's ranking.

Li Xingyan gritted his teeth angrily, and said bitterly: "Okay, don't beg me when the time comes, I don't think you should wait to sing the list, I just read it from beginning to end, and there is no name of yours Li Yu at all." , don't worry about it in vain."

He just wanted to see Li Yu's expression when he heard that he had failed the ranking, how dare he look down on him?

Li Yu shook his head, really didn't want to waste any time with this person, so he just said lightly, "I don't need to worry about my affairs, nephew."

Some people who are good friends with Li Xingyan stepped forward and turned on the mocking mode. It can be regarded as the county examination high school. If you, Li Yu, have a better attitude, maybe they can look at the whole family and help you in the future regardless of past suspicions. But what is your attitude now? Then don't blame Li Xingyan.

Some people also persuaded Li Xingyan that this Li Yu really didn't know what was good or bad, so don't be as knowledgeable as him, it's not worth it to be angry.

At this moment, another small official came over, and the yamen servants yelled for everyone to make way, the top of the case and the ranking of the first list have been released, and everyone can see it after it is posted.

Ordinary people don't have to think about the first list and the first list. Many people have already left dejectedly after reading the second list. At this time, those waiting at the top of the list still have some hope, so compared to before, there are already a lot fewer people.

Li Yu also ignored this group of people, and said to Wen

Jinbai : "Let's go and have a look!" , I won't be afraid of others laughing when I say it."

Everyone laughed.

"Whether it's on the list or not, don't you know if you go and have a look?" After speaking, Li Yu took the lead and led Wen Jinbai over.

"Are you really so confident? You are sure to be on the top list." Wen Jinbai whispered in Li Yu's ear.

Li Yu glanced at him, and said with a smile: "You don't even look at who your husband is? What's more, with your husband's teaching, how can you lose face!"

Wen Jin gave him a white look, and said He spoke poor words, but his heart was as sweet as honey.

Li Xingyan and his group saw Li Yu walking towards the place where the poster was posted, and they made up their minds to see his jokes, so they flocked too.

Although there are not as many people now as at the beginning, there are still many people after all. Li Yuhu and the two finally squeezed to the front, just in time to see the position of the list. Before he could look carefully, Wen Jinbai had already grabbed it. His arm, said excitedly: "My husband, my husband has been hit, I really have been hit!"

Chen Zizhuo also smiled and gave him a thumbs up, "You are good, but you have to thank Abai, if it weren't for him Don't even think about it."

Li Yu glanced at Wen Jinbai with a smile, nodded and said, "Of course, I will reward my husband well when I go back."

These words made Wen Jinbai blush He knew Li Yu's temperament, and what he said was not serious.

Li Xingyan and his group who came over from behind, heard that something was hit as soon as they came, and they mocked disdainfully: "What's hit? Why don't you go home and lie down in bed to dream when you're daydreaming?"

Chen Zizhuo turned his head and his face was full Looking at him with pity, he shook his head and said, "Your uncle really won the 29th place in the first ranking, alas! You can take a look, the penultimate place..."

"What? Impossible." Li Xingyan pushed away They staggered forward. How could a bastard be on the list? It is even more impossible to be in the top list.

Everyone who watched the list saw Li Yu from Shuanghe Village in big black characters on the red list. People were confused, and some confused people asked: Who is Li Yu from Shuanghe Village? Why did you mix up a name with that ruffian? Could it be that there are people with the same name and surname who also failed in the scientific examination?

The faces of those who figured it out have changed, who else could Li Yu be? Even if there are people with the same name and surname, the words Shuanghe Village in front of the name will not be the same, right?

Li Yu of Shuanghe Village, Li Yu of Shuanghe Village, isn't that ruffian Li Yu?

"This is absolutely impossible! It must be because the list is fraudulent, and it must be the county lord who dealt with it unfairly. Otherwise, how could Li Yu be on the top list?" Li Xingyan cried out loudly, this sentence contained a lot of meaning Resentment, resentment and grievance.

Indeed, he was very aggrieved. Why, after studying hard for many years, he only got the 97th place in the second list. Why, Li Yu, who was only a half-way monk, got the 29th place in the first list? For a ruffian like Li Yu, to say that he is a scholar is to flatter him. He can't read all the words, and he can't catch a pen. How can he be ranked higher than him? Apart from the tricks in it, he couldn't figure out the reason behind it.

As soon as he said these words, Li Yu knew something was going to go wrong, and it was too late to stop him.

Sure enough, when the people around heard this sentence, they all became excited, right! Li Xingyan's words reminded them. Apart from the reason Li Xingyan said, they couldn't find any other reason.

So the people who are on the first list are ashamed. How can they be on the same list as the ruffians in such a sacred place? And the people in the second list are also very unfair, this ruffian ranks higher than them, how can they be convinced? As for the students who failed the rankings, they were even more resentful. If it wasn't for this ruffian who took up a spot, how could they fail the rankings?

"Let's talk to the county magistrate!" Someone in the crowd yelled. So everyone found their own direction, and what they said was right, what they should do now is to ask the magistrate for an explanation.

Li Yu wiped his face. The thing he was most worried about happened. This thing was made a big deal by Li Xingyan, an idiot. I can't wash it off.

Wen Jinbai and Chen Zizhuo looked at a large group of people heading towards the county government, and they also had an ominous premonition in their hearts. This matter is really tricky.

Wen Jinbai grasped Li Yu's hand tightly, "Husband, if this matter gets serious, it will affect you." In a blink of an eye, he also saw the seriousness of the problem. "What should we do now."

Li Yu squinted his eyes slightly, thought for a while, and said directly: "We can't do anything, let's follow the past and wait and see what happens.

Wen Jinbai nodded, and now this is the only way to go.

A few people came to the county office with a large group of people. So many people came and blocked the entrance of the county office. They were suspected of causing trouble

. The distinguished guest was entertained in the garden of the government office, and the distinguished guest was Chen Lian who returned home from the Chen family.

You must know that before the Chen family sent someone to handle Li Yu's joint insurance imperial examination, he had been muttering in his heart at that time. What kind of relationship did Li Yu have with the Chen family, and he was able to work for the housekeeper of the Chen family.

However, he did not find anything after checking and searching. He only knew that the Chen family had hired Li Yu as the accountant. Could it be that , Is it really only because of this relationship that the Chen family was allowed to act? He still couldn't believe it.

However, until the end of the imperial examination, there was no movement in the Chen family, and no one even said a word. He was still tangled during the imperial examinations. Li Yu, a ruffian, would have done well to let him enter the examination room. If you want to get something from him, stop wishful thinking, but in case the Chen family must let Li Yu go to high school If so, should he agree or act according to the rules? This is a bit embarrassing. During the

exam, he specially sent someone to keep an eye on Li Yu, just to know whether he has this ability, but listening to the guard's report, this In the examination room, people either eat or sleep, and have no intention of taking the exam for fame. Only then did he make up his mind. Even if the Chen family came to exert pressure, he must resist the pressure and admit it impartially.

Fortunately, there was no movement from the Chen family . Let him breathe a sigh of relief, and in the future, he will basically be fair and just when he checks the papers and judges.

Today is the day when the rankings are released. Unexpectedly, Mr. Chen, who has been silent for a long time, came to the door in person. It didn't take long to sit there, and the yamen servants came to disturb him, and I was really angry.

At this time, he heard a report from the yamen servant, saying that many students gathered outside the yamen gate, and he was afraid that there would be trouble. He was surprised. These students always cared most about their grades on the day when the rankings were announced. Shouldn't they be looking at the rankings under the case rankings now? Why are they gathering at the gate of the county government office?

He glanced at Chen Lian, but saw him stroking his beard with a smile and said: "These students don't know what it is, Mr. Liu's business is important."

County magistrate Liu laughed, showing a gesture of indifference , waved his hand and said: "These students have always been arrogant and arrogant, and they always make a fuss about small things. If Mr.

Chen is interested, why don't we go out and have a look together?" County magistrate Liu went.

The author has something to say: double update, double update is coming. Goblins, I really don't have any more... Cover your face... Let's be more stable in the future, otherwise I will really be bald! I dreamed that I was bald on the top of my head, haha... Thank you for your support! I will work hard!