Chapter 56

Li Yu carefully thought about the policy theory of the scientific examination, hey, he is a typical one who has passed the examination and then selectively ignored it.

Strategies are articles discussing current affairs and offering suggestions to the imperial court, which is similar to the comments of civil servants in later generations.

The scientific research and policy discussion this time is also related to current events. Nowadays, the severe drought in the north of the world is plagued by insects and locusts, and the refugees are plagued by miscellaneous people. However, time has past and present, and power has flexibility. I don't know how to make it rainy? Disasters do not happen, people have enough food and clothing, work hard for farming and work for work, follow the way and return to transformation? Note 1

To put it simply, after the severe drought in the north, locust plagues spread all over the place, refugees were everywhere, there were barbarians in the north staring at them, and there were bandits infested. How can the disaster be alleviated, the people have no worries about food and clothing, and the bandits have returned to obedience?

Li Yu looked around, and the people around were waiting for him to express his ideas, or most of them were ready to see his jokes. Wang Wenjun was the initiator of this literary meeting. He was sitting in the main seat, and he squinted his eyes to look at this side, wanting to hear Li Yu's answer.

The two big men sitting in the corner also stopped what they were doing and sat up straight, ready to hear whether this person was really as ignorant as the rumors said.

Li Yu stood up. Since he came to the Wenhui, he would not hide his clumsiness, let alone be afraid. He bowed his hands to the surroundings calmly, "Then I will show my shame."

After he finished speaking, he talked eloquently: In fact, natural disasters cannot be avoided, but we can avoid man-made disasters.

There is a saying: man will conquer nature, everything depends on man. As long as people's hearts are stable, their cohesion cannot be underestimated.

Although natural disasters are terrible, what is even more terrible is the human heart. If the human heart is not stable, it will lead to disaster.

As the saying goes, the land is equal and the industry is rich, the officials are good and the people are vulgar, the redundant and the beetles are eliminated, the expenses are saved and the abundance is used, the land is opened and the land is wide, the land is thin and the land is wide, the levy is thin and the benefits are wide, the profit is good and the wealth flows, and the extravagance and prohibition are rich and beneficial. Note 2

As for the methods, such as opening up barren land, promoting profits and prohibiting extravagance are all ways to increase revenue and reduce expenditure. Opening up wasteland, so that people have more land to cultivate, general profit and prohibition of extravagance means prohibiting extravagance and waste, encouraging commerce, and allowing commerce to circulate. Only the property that circulates is money, otherwise, it is just waste.

There is also a thin levy of corvee, which can benefit the people's livelihood. He has personal experience. Last year's tax increased by 20%, and with this 20% tax, how many people have to be forced to sell their children and daughters, and they have no choice but to live. This in turn will cause people to be displaced, refugees and bandits to thrive, and land annexation will become more and more serious, which must be restrained to solve the root cause.

Of course, the specific implementation plan must be adjusted according to the actual situation of the location. It is the best policy to adapt to local conditions. As long as the officials are considerate of the people and the people work together, why not do it? Therefore, the current situation can be solved in one or two ways.

Of course, these are all Li Yu's summary of his answer sheet. The real answer sheet also has an article format, and the beginning must write "the minister is right." Concern about the country and the people, and then talk about the reasons, processes, results, etc., and then euphemistically put forward your own views and how to solve this problem, and finally write "I sincerely agree" according to the format at the end. It is the end of the whole article.

Following Li Yu's in-depth explanation, there was contempt and disdain at the beginning, but it was almost silent afterward. Everyone listened to his words and compared their own, some people suddenly realized, some felt ashamed.

The two people in the corner listened and glanced at each other. Zhou Tixue looked satisfied. Who said that this person is ignorant? It is beyond the reach of ordinary people to have such insights.

Tian Zhifu nodded repeatedly when he heard it, and tapped his fingers rhythmically on the table. It was obvious that these words almost reached his heart. He remembered that he had indeed seen this volume. Although the handwriting was not very good, the articles in it were indeed insightful. Because the name of the examination paper was vague, he couldn't figure out who made it. He didn't expect it to be this Li Yu .

"Master Zhou, do you want to depose this son now?" Lord Tian asked with a smile.

Zhou Tixue showed no sign of disbelief, "When did I say I was going to depose this son? It's all rumors and misleading people."

Mr. Tian didn't expose it, and sighed: "Although this son's article is first-class, However, the characters are really hard to catch the eye, it's a pity, I'm afraid it will be difficult to pass the first test."

Zhou Tixue already knew that Tian Zhifu must have seen this volume, and he couldn't help but feel a little bit of regret when he heard Master Tian's tone. After a while, he

hurriedly pressed his hand, and said eagerly: "Master Tian, ​​calligraphy can be practiced, but the ability to manage the world is rare. You must not let the matter go for the end!" ..." Tian Zhifu pretended to be distressed.

"There are special rules."

"But what if it's just a coincidence? For example, I just happened to hear someone say it and remembered it in my heart, and I happened to meet this kind of exam question again. In fact, he himself is still illiterate and full of stupid things. After all, you have only studied for less than half a year before taking part in the imperial examination, and the average person is afraid that they will not be able to recognize all the four books and five classics, right?"

Zhou Tixue frowned and pondered for a long time after hearing this, before he said: "Whether this son is really capable of managing the world, I will wait and see. Once he tries it, won't he be able to find out?"

Tian Zhifu smiled like an old fox and nodded, "If Mr. Zhou is satisfied with the test, he will definitely be able to see this son if he wants to come to the courtyard for the test."

He said so, It is also to deliberately provoke Zhou Tixue to take the exam. If Li Yu can pass this test, under the eyes of everyone, there will be no doubts. Candidates who are satisfied with Zhou Tixue will also be blocked in the government examination. There are many people talking about it, and when the list is released, it becomes a matter of course. On the contrary, if this kid has no real talent and learning, Zhou Tixue can expose it on the spot, then there is nothing wrong with dismissing this test paper, and he can save a lot of trouble.

The two got up and turned out of the flower and tree compartment, and walked towards the middle of the lobby. A sharp-eyed person saw the two of them, recognized Tian Zhifu, and immediately made a commotion. Everyone has seen it before the exam, so it is not surprising to recognize it. Wang Wenjun had already come to meet him, and everyone

saluted one after another. Tian Zhifu was still smiling, and waved his hand to signal that there is no need to be too polite, "I am here to meet you today, but it coincides with your literary meeting. It is really a coincidence."

It should be, invite two people to sit down.

"It is my wish that the prefect can come and make the Wenhui shine." Wang Wenjun said respectfully.

Tian Zhifu smiled and pointed to Zhou Tixue who was beside him and introduced to everyone: "This is Mr. Tixue Zhou. The August hospital examination, those of you who pass the government examination, will meet again when you think about it."

Everyone was stunned Well, this, this is the master Tixue, who is in charge of one side of the school and politics, and travels around the place to check the merits of the teachers and Confucians, the diligence of the students, and the promotion of talents. Anyone who proposes to study can be dismissed on the spot without leaving any sympathy.

Now Tixue appeared here quietly, and everyone was uneasy, thinking to themselves whether they were disrespectful or immoral just now, if they were caught by this person, make a note of it, then they would be unbearable and walk away .

Zhou Tixue nodded expressionlessly and then sat down. Tian Zhifu smiled and said: "Just now I was listening to someone talking, and we both found it very interesting, but I don't know which little friend it is?

" Li Yu cast an envious look, to be appreciated by the magistrate and tixue, this person's good luck is still maintained.

Li Yu was lowering his head to listen to Wen Jinbai explaining to him the specific situation of the official named Tixue in a low voice. At this moment, he also understood that this is an official from the Education Bureau of later generations.

At this time, since the adults started to ask, he took two steps forward, bowed to the two adults and said: "Students are not talented, but they are just immature thoughts that they have been pondering on weekdays. It is really ridiculous to say it here. It's gone."

Tian Zhifu sized him up and saw that he didn't show any restraint, but was frank and open, and behaved in a graceful manner, how could he look like a ruffian? He also nodded in satisfaction.

Zhou Tixue sternly said, "You are Li Yu? I heard that you have been in the market before, why did you suddenly study?"

Li Yu was ashamed, it seems that his reputation is really spread widely, even the adults of Tixue know about him passed.

"My lord, the student is Li Yu. He was muddle-headed before, wandering around in the market place, wasting his time, and later married Fu Lang. With Fu Lang's advice, he finally got enlightened. Shoufang regretted that he was late in studying. 'The students are able to stand here today, all thanks to Fu Lang Dundun's teaching." Li Yu said this, and pushed most of the credit to Wen Jinbai.

After hearing Li Yu's words, everyone was stunned. No wonder, this Li Yu valued his husband so much, and there was such a thing in his relationship. How could he be so lucky to marry such a virtuous husband? , but many people think of the ugly appearance of Mrs. Li Yu, which is rumored outside, and they no longer have that envy. Everyone has a love of beauty. If the wife they marry is ugly, no matter how virtuous she is, she has to clean it up. With such a face in Tian Tian's eyes, he might not be able to read any books. For a while, everyone's eyes on Li Yu became complicated, and they didn't know whether to envy or sympathize.

Wen Jinbai was stunned for a moment, he never thought that Li Yu would mention him, the fiery eyes of the audience were all on him, it was not that he had never enjoyed the baptism of other people's eyes before, but today, he felt a little uncomfortable , the tips of his ears were slightly hot, fortunately he was wearing a veiled cap, so no one else could see his abnormality.

Zhou Tixue also took a look at Wen Jinbai, noncommittal, but Tian Zhifu said with a smile: "What a black-haired person who doesn't know how to study hard early, Bai Shoufang regrets studying late, Li Yu, it's really a good thing you can get this virtuous husband." You are very lucky."

Li Yu smiled, and it was more pleasing to be praised for his husband than to praise himself. He was also not modest, nodded and admitted: "Master Futai said that, if you get it in this life, you will have no regrets in this life.

"

"Let me ask you, why do you study?" Zhou Tixue said in a deep voice.

Li Yu touched the bridge of his nose and thought: This proposition is a bit big, he can't say that he is studying for the rise of China, right?

He smiled slightly, with a straight posture, "Study is the first thing to do in life, and reading is the foundation of learning."

"Wow! Haha, I didn't expect you to have such a deep understanding after only a few months of studying. Wonderful! Wonderful! !" Tian Zhifu applauded and laughed.

Li Yu's bluntness really pleases Tian Zhifu. Just as he was about to say something, Mr. Zhou next to him coughed lightly and gave him a wink. Then Tian Zhifu changed the subject and said to many students: "Today is It is reasonable to say that we should not participate in your literary meeting, but when the meeting happened, we two old fellows also felt itchy, so we stayed here and did not leave. You continue to make friends through literature, and I will make a judgment here. How is it?"

Wang Wenjun was taken aback when he heard the words, then he reacted and saluted and said, "There are two adults who are judges, which is exactly what I wish for."

Everyone in the field looked at me and I looked at you, and there was a flash of surprise in their eyes , with two adults sitting in town, the level of this essay meeting has been improved a lot. If my poems can shine here and catch the eyes of the two adults, then it is the so-called "good wind relies on strength, Send me to Qingyun", since then it is not impossible to go straight to Qingyun.

Everyone is gearing up, eager to try, ready to show their best state, perform beyond normal, and strive to show their faces in front of the two adults.

The author has something to say: Notes 1 and 2 in the text are all citing Baidu materials.

Hehe, the stupid author held the lid of the pot and said in a low voice: I really didn't get stuck at the key point, the plot needs it (I'm not straight or strong... cover my face) Isn't this here? Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard! Love you guys! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me overlord votes or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-07-0308:59:49~2020-07-0409:11:37~

Thanks to the little angels who voted mines: 416036381;

thank you very much Everyone supports me, I will continue to work hard!