Chapter 37

This workshop is owned by Li Yu, and all the materials, including the money for hiring people to do the work, are paid by Li Yu alone.

Li Wentian was afraid at first that he didn't have so much money. After all, Li Yu was separated and penniless. Although he made some money selling yam cakes, his family was still building a new house. There is a lot of money in it.

Originally, I thought that it would be necessary to discuss with the people in the village to see if each family could join in. Although the people in the village are living in a tight situation, this is a good thing for the benefit of the villagers. In the future, the people in the village, Everyone will benefit. They all count on Li Yu alone, how is this plausible? It's a pity for my conscience.

Unexpectedly, Li Yu learned of his idea, but stopped him. First, Li Yu had already prepared enough money, otherwise, he would not have advanced half a year's wages. Secondly, this is Li Yu's property. Although he agreed to let the villagers participate, it is also an employment relationship. He has not planned to fully disclose the recipe of the yam cake, and the most important production recipe is still in his hands.

Although everyone can earn money together, he is not a saint, and he can completely trust everyone here. It doesn't matter if it is his later thinking that makes trouble, Li Yu has never been a good person. As the saying goes, Sheng Mi is kind to Mi Qiu, he is not willing to show good intentions, but instead end up with an inhuman ending.

Therefore, he will do his best to invest in himself, just to avoid future troubles.

At first Li Wentian didn't believe that he would have so much money at all, but Li Yu finally convinced him by talking hard.

Li Wentian publicized Li Yu's benevolence and righteousness, and the villagers couldn't express their gratitude to Li Yu. At least they don't have to pay for it themselves. Li Yu is so capable that he can think of the villagers. Who will mention him now? Do you want to give a thumbs up? Even the people from other villages heard about it, and they all envied the people from Shuanghe Village. They knew that Shuanghe Village would be lucky to follow Li Laosan.

Now Li Wentian has completely believed in Li Yu, and Li Yu is not as stupid as he used to be in his words and deeds. On the contrary, Li Yu's behavior is sophisticated and open-minded, which is beyond the reach of ordinary people, and he has to be admired.

"You were away a few days ago, and you didn't know how to deal with some small problems. Only you can understand these things, so since you are here, you should talk about these problems." Li Wentian couldn't wait any longer, and pulled Li Yu , raised some of the problems encountered.

This workshop, Li Yu, is divided into areas. The areas for processing materials, making models, and cooking on the stove are all separated, so that when you are busy, there will be no mess and order, and everyone will perform their duties during production. , It can also reduce the situation of sanitary pollution between various processes.

The kind of workshop Li Yu mentioned did not exist at this time. The general workshop is a small house or a small yard, and people are hired to work in it. There is no way to build a special house because of the different processes. At least Li Wentian has never seen it in decades of life, so for Li Wentian, it is the first time he has seen a workshop designed by Li Yu like this, and there are many things he doesn't understand.

Li Yu also answered Li Wentian's doubts one by one, and explained the reason for doing so. Li Wentian thought about Li Yu's words carefully, and now that he heard him explain clearly, he suddenly realized, and praised Li Yu's wonderful ideas again and again. .

This kid, don't blame him for being promising, no one can come up with this idea alone.

It took half a day for the two of them to discuss, and the dream of last night also disappeared with time, and Li Yu didn't think about it anymore, and it wouldn't take long to forget it.

Therefore, when he saw Wen Jinbai at home, he was already very calm, and the awkward atmosphere in the morning was gone. The relationship between the two is also the same as before.

In the days that followed, the workshop was soon completed. The village head Li Wentian specially found a Mr. Yin Yang to choose an auspicious day, and set off a bunch of firecrackers on that day, and the workshop started working according to the day.

Everyone in the village came, everyone's faces were beaming, and it was more lively than New Year's Eve.

Li Yu specifically said that this workshop gives priority to people in the village to work, but there are conditions for coming to work. He asked people to write the rules and regulations for working. As long as you come to work, you must abide by it. The rules are not difficult, nothing more than paying attention to hygiene. Don't be restrained by stealing, raping, playing tricks and the like. It was also announced that all those who come to work will compare their wages in the town. Although the village head Li Wentian suggested that the wages can be reduced, it would be great if Li Yu could let the villagers earn some money in their spare time. It can be compared with those in the town, but Li Yu still goes his own way, acting according to his own ideas.

Now this season, the work in the field is no longer busy. The wages announced by Li Yu have greatly touched the hearts of the villagers. They can earn money without leaving the village. The entrance of the workshop was surrounded by water.

Li Yu will register all the people who will apply in the future, assign the manpower, and then start the training. As long as the training is passed, you can go to work. The main reason for this training is to make this kind of snacks and cakes. people can do it.

As for those who have not passed the training, they can go to the mountains to dig yams, and the workshop will collect money, or those who are eloquent can carry yam cakes to various villages or towns to sell, and they can also earn money.

In this way, everyone can find a job that suits them, and it is no problem to at least feed themselves.

Everyone is very happy when the days are getting better, but the Li family has a small quarrel every two days and a big quarrel every three days, with gloomy clouds and restless turmoil.

Naturally, Li Yu wouldn't want to send him to his door to cause trouble. As long as the Li family doesn't appear in front of him as a monster, he won't pay attention to such a small person. Now that everyone in the village is on his side, the Li family still wants to suppress it with filial piety. He also has to see if the village chief and the villagers agree.

Originally, Li Yu would go to the Chen Mansion to settle accounts at the end of the month, but now he has to go there every three days. He was not very willing to teach his younger brother and younger sister math. He already has a lot of things to do. How can he have the time to teach? But the price offered by Mr. Chen was so attractive that Li Yu was very moved.

Originally, his workshop was already stretched for bank repairs, but now the workshop has started a trial operation, because the workers in the early stage don't say anything, and the sales volume can't increase all of a sudden, so Li Yu is different in the past few months. He wanted to make money, but the villagers' wages were indispensable. Although Xu Fangzhai's pastry share could make up for it a little bit, but no matter how much money he had, he couldn't be too much. Still decided to agree.

Li Yu found a wooden board and painted it with black paint, and picked up plaster to make chalk, and started his teaching career.

The two radish heads stared at Li Yu with their chins propped up. Chen Zilian didn't understand why this big brother who sold delicious pastries became a teacher and was going to teach them. She obviously liked this big brother very much, because The cakes he sells are even more delicious than the ones in the capital, but now her liking is greatly reduced. The master hates things the most, and he can beat people's palms. He is a big bad person.

Li Yu looked around, Chen Ziyuan was sitting neatly, and looked very serious, while Chen Zilian seemed to have a thorn on his stool, twisting his body from time to time, feeling uncomfortable. Chen Ziyuan glared at his younger sister, with a helpless expression on his face, Chen Zilian pursed his lips, and glanced at the bead curtain behind him quietly, if it wasn't for the fact that his elder brother was there, she would be sitting here impatiently, who wants to imitate such troublesome calculations? ? Wouldn't it be nice to go out and play?

Li Yu cleared his throat and asked, "Are you all literate?"

Chen Ziyuan nodded, and Chen Zilian raised his head high, and said proudly: "Of course I can read. I can read three hundred thousand at the age of five, and now I can read Reading thousands of poems, the ancient prose is over."

Li Yu praised her amusedly, and said: "Very good, I want to teach you arithmetic, but the numbers are not the ones you often see, but a new kind of Arabic numerals, which will be better when used in arithmetic. Simple, convenient and intuitive." After speaking, he put the numbers written on the blackboard in front of them, and learned them one by one.

Chen Zizhuo behind the bead curtain also took a pen and wrote down these things one by one. This is a very strange number. Although I don't know why Li Yu knows this kind of thing, he still studies it very seriously. He said that he asked Li Yu to teach his younger brothers and sisters mathematics. In fact, the main purpose is that he has a strong interest in this.

Of course Li Yu also knew that Chen Zizhuo was behind the bead curtain over there. Chen Zizhuo was very talented in arithmetic and worked hard on it. Ever since he learned that his algorithm was different, he always wanted to know his algorithm, otherwise he would not Will pay a high price to invite him to teach arithmetic.

Li Yu also admires his spirit of studying and studying. For the sake of money, one sheep can be chased, and two sheep can also be chased, and there is no difference. He has never thought of cherishing himself with a broom, and all kindergartens will know it. Algorithm, put it here, if someone wants to learn it, it doesn't hurt to teach it.

After several times, the more Chen Zizhuo studied, the more mysterious and profound this method became. Those formulas are really wonderful and intoxicating.

Qinghe Town is not big, and it is not an important place for transportation. Many businessmen or passers-by will choose Mianzhou City, which has more convenient transportation. Mianzhou City is the capital city of this southern region. However, it is a place under the jurisdiction of Mianzhou City, so few outsiders come here, and one or two new faces only come here to visit relatives and friends.

Today, a team of people came to Qinghe Town. The luxurious chariots and horses sparkled, and the guards in the team walked in a uniform pace. They were full of energy and walked with their heads held high. Simple.

"Which team is this? It looks like it must be from a wealthy family." The spectators pointed and said.

"Tsk tsk! This battle, I'm afraid it's not some prince and grandson traveling?" Someone sighed, how could there be such a battle in Qinghe Town? Not long ago, I heard that Mrs. Chen retired and returned to his hometown, and the county magistrate went to greet him in person, but there was no such motorcade.

"Come on, why did Mr. Wang and grandson come to this poor country?" Someone laughed at the blind man. "Hey! What are you talking about? People are just passing through Qinghe Town, so there's no need to make a fuss

?"

Go around in a big circle?" This is a slightly knowledgeable mocking of people who have never seen the world.

Immediately, someone was about to quarrel with them, but they were stopped by the people watching the excitement, and the verbal dispute was put to an end.

When the curtain of the first carriage was gently lifted, revealing half of a handsome and handsome face, with a slight wave of slender and well-articulated fingers, a sharp-eyed guard ran over, "Master, we have arrived in Qinghe Town, you only need to wear After crossing this street, you can reach Chen's Mansion on South Street in less than a quarter of an hour." Apparently he had found out everything.

The people in the car put down the curtain, and when they heard what the guard said, the people in the car were silent for a moment, and then the elegant and jade-like voice sounded, with a little urgency, "Well, I see, let's do it quickly." The

guard should be, and he will order After forwarding it, the team immediately accelerated a lot.

The author has something to say: Guo Jia stipulates that he should fall in love at the age of eighteen, you just wait, hahaha... Yuanmu... whisper it, I want it too