Chapter 79

Hearing Li Yu's question, Qi Huan paced back and forth restlessly, Li Yu was not in a hurry, and took a sip of ginger soup leisurely.

After Qi Huan collected his thoughts, he organized his words and said, "Do you know the new trend of the court?"

Li Yu shook his head, how could he know? King Su had someone copy and send over the monthly court report, otherwise, how could he, a seventh-rank sesame official, know about the court's movements.

Three years ago, the old emperor Jing Ping suffered a serious illness and never survived the autumn of that year. Among the many princes competing for the throne, the prince finally won a big victory. Since then, the prince Qi Ye has ascended the throne and changed to Yongcheng in the first year, so the replacement of the Jingping Dynasty is completed, and the new dynasty has a new atmosphere, which is naturally different from the past.

Since the crown prince came to the throne, he has acted arbitrarily and eliminated dissidents. Now, the princes who compete with the prince for position are either demoted and imprisoned, or sent to barbarians. Prince Qi Ye has become the biggest winner.

It's just that these things haven't fallen on King Su, he was entrusted by the former emperor long ago, and there is no direct conflict with the new emperor. As long as King Su keeps his own place on his one-acre three-point land, the new emperor will not care if he wants to come. his?

So what could make Qi Huan so worried? Li Yu really can't think of it, unless the new emperor wants to cut down the feudal clan, but how is this possible? How many years has the new emperor been on the throne? The new dynasty is still unstable, if he moves in such a hurry, he is afraid that the kings will retaliate, and he will lose his throne.

Li Yu would not make random guesses about this matter, so he shook his head and waited for Qi Huan to continue.

Sure enough, Qi Huan went on to say: "According to the news brought by Chen Taifu, there is an undercurrent in the capital. The crown prince... the emperor intends to cut down the feudal clan."

He actually guessed right? Li Yu's heart skipped a beat, he squinted his eyes, sat up straight and said, "Your Highness, is this serious?"

Qi Huan didn't say much, he took out a piece of paper from his sleeve and handed it to Li Yu.

Li Yu took it, unfolded the letter paper, and read it from the beginning.

This is a summary of the news written by Mr. Chen. Although he is far away from the capital, after decades of business, his personal connections have not been severed because of his departure. Over the years, many large and small news in the capital were sent by Mr. Chen after inquiring.

After reading this letter, Li Yu finally understood that it turned out that the new emperor eliminated dissidents and caused panic among the people. In the end, all the princes who opposed him were not spared, and many ministers in the court were affected and implicated. For a time, the capital city was like a hell on earth, families were ransacked and clans were wiped out, blood flowed like rivers.

However, these forces are also affecting the whole body, especially those princes who have the strength to compete with him. The power behind him is not weak. Among them, the family of the sixth prince is the Wang family in the south, and the Wang family is the most powerful family in the south of the Yangtze River. , They tried their best to help the Sixth Prince. Once the Sixth Prince fell, they would naturally not be able to please them. Although their family is far away in the south of the Yangtze River, as long as the new emperor spares his hand, it is not easy to clean up such a family.

Everyone is aware of the prince Qi Ye's temper, he will retaliate, narrow-minded and self-willed, if he takes revenge, it may be difficult to get out of his body, if this is the case, it is better to strike first.

The Wang family and Nanbian Fengwang are also in-laws, so they instigated Nanwang to take the lead in opposing the new emperor, so the Wang family did their best to support Nanwang.

The Nanwang branch is considered to be the brothers of the former emperor. They had no choice but to give up the throne and were entrusted to this place. For decades, they also had resentment. Now that their nephew has succeeded to the throne, coupled with the instigation of others, they are faintly dissatisfied with the new emperor. When the new emperor ascended the throne, he even wrote a letter to connect several other princes and did not go to congratulate him.

Naturally, these were all kept in Xindi's heart. Now that the court had finally settled down, he naturally wanted to free up his hands to deal with those who opposed him, so the news spread.

The new emperor wanted to rectify the crown, and Chen Taifu's people inquired about the plan to cut the vassal, and immediately sent it over, so they got the news relatively early.

As soon as Qi Huan received the news, he rushed over non-stop. He wanted to discuss with Li Yu personally how to deal with this matter, because he was afraid of being noticed by the court's eyes and ears, so he could only come quietly in disguise.

Li Yu was thinking, this kind of thing is likely to be true, but the new emperor is really bold, and dared to punch hard when the new dynasty was not stable. He is really arrogant and self-righteous.

Qi Huan's eyes were filled with hope, and he hoped that Li Yu could find a good solution. If the new emperor really cut down the domain, it would not be a good thing for him. It has only been stable for a few years now, and his power is the weakest among all the kings Well, if the vassal is cut off, their days as kings will be sad.

"What do you think, Your Highness?" Li Yu asked softly.

Qi Huan was taken aback, he came here to ask Li Yu's method, but when Li Yu asked him what he thought, what could he think? Can you keep everything you have, or? still? He became a little uncertain, and panickedly suppressed the thoughts that came to him.

Li Yu tapped the table with his knuckles unhurriedly, not in a hurry to speak.

Qi Huan looked at Li Yu, "Li Qing, do you have any ideas? What can my king think? I just want to stay in a corner."

Li Yu lowered his eyes and did not speak.

This attitude made Qi Huan anxious, turned around twice, and then came to Li Yu, "You have something to say."

Over the past few years, he and Li Yu have been friends, not like a monarch, but more like a prince. Friends who can speak, many things that he finds embarrassing can be satisfactorily answered by Li Yu. This also made him trust Li Yu even more.

Li Yu shook his head, "There's nothing to say."

How could there be nothing to say? Li Yu clearly knew what to do, but Qi Huan didn't know what to do for a while. If Li Yu couldn't do anything, it might not be optimistic.

Li Yu pursed his lips slightly, "Your Highness, don't worry too much. The cutting of the feudal clan is not aimed at His Highness alone. I think someone will be more anxious than us to hear the news."

Qi Huan thought about it and understood what Li Yu said. They have always been dissatisfied with the new emperor, and this time the court is also targeting them. "You mean to let them fight each other, and let's sit on the mountain and watch the tiger fight? However, if this cutting of the feudal clan is implemented, it may not be possible that Chi Yu will not be affected by it."

Li Yu Rubbing the rim of the bowl with his fingers, his eyes were deep, "If you want to avoid being harmed, it depends on whether His Royal Highness Su Wang dares to think about it and do it."

"What do you mean?" Qi Huan squeezed his fist.

Li Yu stopped talking, as if he was thinking about something. Could this be an opportunity? A chance to avenge Ah Jiu.

Qi Huan also thought about it, he seemed to understand and he didn't seem to understand, which made him even more worried and troubled.

"Your Highness wants to live in a peaceful corner. If you are forced to keep this corner, or the status of king will no longer exist, or even hurt yourself and your family, what will you do? Do you accept it obediently, or stand up and resist?" Li Yu asked with a smile.

Qi Huan imagined this day, and frowned, "I have someone I want to protect. If I really hurt him, I will do my best to resist to the end even if I am smashed to pieces."

Li Yu smiled, precisely because Only in this way can he feel good about Qi Huan and truly help him with all his heart. Maybe the two of them are the same people, and they will choose to give everything for their most important person.

"Since this is the case, your Highness, you have said that it will bring disaster to the fish in the pond, so can you still hold the idea that nothing will happen?"

Qi Huan fell into deep thought, Li Yu was right, there will be no eggs under the nest, he should have been with him in the first place. Nanwang is a man on the same boat. The new emperor cut down the vassals, although it is aimed at people like Nanwang who have a rebellious heart, but he is also a king, and the new emperor probably does not take him seriously. There is nothing wrong with removing them altogether.

Ridiculous, he is still delusional thinking about a corner, hehe, it is really stupid.

Thinking of this, Qi Huan stood up, bowed deeply towards Li Yu, "Mr. Wang taught me, I will live up to you!"

A group of horses galloped past in Li Yu's heart, he was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted, Immediately stood up and avoided it, "What is your Highness doing? Isn't it a shameful minister?"

What kind of operation is Qi Huan doing? Do you want his head? Although we have been inseparable with Qi Huan these years, in the final analysis, the king is the king, and the minister is the minister. This is not the modern age. Everyone is equal, but in the end, where will there be real equality? Even in modern times, it is everywhere. People with a superior attitude, let alone in this ancient society with strict hierarchy.

Only then did Qi Huan straighten up. He had already figured it out. He had learned a lot from Li Yu over the years. He decided to ask Li Yu in advance. It was Li Yu's suggestions and ideas that made the entire Suzhou fief look completely new in just three years. I am even more fortunate to have listened to the advice of Chen Taifu and the princess, and had a heart-to-heart relationship with Li Yu.

"The way to deal with this matter, I know that Mr. has already thought about it. If Mr. is willing to teach me, I am willing to listen to Mr. everywhere." Qi Huan said.

Li Yu gritted his teeth when he heard that, what is Mr. and Mrs., and suddenly he heard Qi Huan's polite words, Li Yu felt uncomfortable all over.

"His Royal Highness Su, you don't have to be so polite, everyone is so familiar... Let's go on as usual, right?" He really didn't get used to Qi Huan's attitude.

As a king, Qi Huan is fine with a good posture, but he can't get carried away because of Qi Huanli's virtuous corporal. Many people in history were praised by others and were not sure of their own status, so they were hated by the king, and finally ended up in the end. This tragic end, this is a painful lesson, he must keep a clear mind at all times.

Li Yu laughed awkwardly, seeing that Qi Huan wanted to be courteous, he hurriedly stopped him and said, "Don't worry, Your Highness, Li Yu will definitely do his best for His Highness, and he will do his best before he dies. The world's worries first..." Later, Li Yu Yu didn't know what nonsense he was talking about anymore, so he quickly stopped talking.

Qi Huan didn't realize it, but he finally felt relieved when he heard Li Yu's promise.

The two sat down again, and Li Yu organized language analysis and said: "His Royal Highness, the current situation seems to be very critical, but His Highness is weak, unlike Nan Wang and the others who have been in business for decades. They are all thick and deep-rooted, we should let them stand in front, and we should accumulate food and build high walls, and the development of power is the last word."

Qi Huan nodded approvingly, and then raised his own question, "It's just How far can we develop in such a short period of time? If the imperial court makes a decree, we will be affected, and how should we deal with it then?"

Li Yu tapped his fingers on the table, ""The imperial court's decree is not made immediately At the beginning of the new dynasty, the hearts of the people are not in harmony, everyone has their own ideas, and Chen Taifu's people are in the middle of the muddy water, and they can buy more time, not to mention Nan Wang and the others are standing in front, and they will be affected. It won't be a big loss either. "

Besides, in the first three years, our foundation has been laid. Firstly, there are caravans coming and going to trade to accumulate money and food, and secondly, there are sergeants on Luming Mountain, who have money, food and soldiers. May I ask what difficulties your Highness still has?" Woolen cloth? "

Qi Huan hesitated and said: "I'm not worried about the first point. There are icing dividends. According to your plan, there will be fleet commerce in the future. You don't have to worry about money and food, but there are only three hundred soldiers in Luming Mountain. , can't even be called an army, how can it be used? Li Yu shook his head and smiled, "

Your Highness underestimated them." "

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-07-2509:18:47~2020-07-2608:47:29~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Miao Miao doesn't like to eat steamed buns 10 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!