Chapter 12

His fists and feet are tricky and weird, and he only picks people's weak spots to strike, and when his fists fall on people, it hurts much more than ordinary people. After a few blows, a large area was lying on the ground mournfully, all of them were beaten so hard that they couldn't stand up straight, rolling on the ground "ouch, ouch", it hurt so much, they really didn't dare to beat them anymore.

Seeing today's situation, Wang Lao Er knew that he had caused a big problem. He couldn't solve this problem. He had to let the crazy boss come over to get back the situation. He didn't believe it. When the crazy boss came, this person could still so horizontal.

Seeing Li Yu approaching step by step, Wang Lao Er retreated step by step, and finally said harshly, "You, you wait for me, I will call someone to clean up you immediately." After saying hello, he was still rolling on the ground Brothers, run away alone first.

When the rest of the people saw this, the boss all ran away, why are they still sticking around here, they hurriedly helped up the injured brothers and then left.

Zhang Xiaoshun was so excited that he decided to make a move. Unexpectedly, in less than a moment, Li Yu knocked everyone down by himself. This is simply unimaginable.

"Brother Li! It's really you." Zhang Xiaoshun gave a thumbs up. He sincerely admired him, so he stopped calling brothers and called Brother Li directly.

Li Yu smiled, turned around to look for Wen Jinbai, his face was pale and ugly, he must have frightened him, so he smiled and said, "Are you okay?" Now, I checked him for any injuries, knowing that he was worried and afraid of getting hurt, so I comforted him: "Don't worry, I'm fine. There's nothing I can do about these little bastards."

Seeing that Li Yu really didn't Injured, Wen Jinbai breathed a sigh of relief, he was really scared to death just now.

"Brother Li, I think you guys should pack up your things and leave quickly. Second Wang must have gone back to report the news. If you wait for the crazy boss to come, you won't be able to leave." Zhang Xiaoshun came over again and said kindly One sentence.

"This crazy boss, is he really so powerful?" Li Yu asked with a frown. There is no name about the crazy boss?

"Hey! You don't know, this crazy boss is in charge of five or six streets nearby. Everyone in this town knows that there is one Li Laosan who is not stingy, and the other crazy boss is ruthless." Zhang Xiaoshun said scientifically.

Li Yu's head was full of black lines, so could this implicate him? Being too famous is not a good thing either. Zhang Xiaoshun persuaded him to leave first, and it was also for his own good. However, there are still so many yam cakes that have not been sold. If they leave, the yam cakes they have worked so hard to make cannot be sold, and they will all go bad if left unattended. How can this work? Therefore, he can't leave now, at least he has to wait until he sells all his things.

Seeing that he insisted on staying here, Zhang Xiaoshun shook his head. Also no longer persuade. However, after what happened just now, how dare the people who came to buy things come forward? They also slowly dispersed.

Li Yu was so angry that he messed up his business, and beating him was considered light. If they dared to come, they had to take him off, otherwise they really thought they were easy to bully. Thinking of this, he glanced at the old Wang and his wife at the opposite door, and they were the two culprits.

At first, the old Wang and his wife thought that what Li Yu was talking about would be too much to eat, but they didn't expect the situation to change beyond anyone's expectations, and it was completely developing in an unimaginable direction. From Li Yu's attack to Wang's second defeat, people were caught off guard , Seeing Li Yu looking over at this moment, I feel uneasy in my heart. I am afraid that Li Yu will find out that they are doing something behind their backs to trouble them. Fortunately, Li Yu only took one look and then looked away. Presumably he didn't know it was them. Now that Wang Lao Er has run away, I only hope that he can move the crazy boss out to restrain Li Yu, and it is best to send them to the prison.

Li Yu didn't want to trouble these two for the time being. Wouldn't it lower his status for such a villain to have the same knowledge as him.

Seeing that Li Yu and the others dared to stay here, the rest of the people were also very curious, wondering if Li Yu really didn't know whether he was afraid or whether he was holding a fight.

About half an hour later, someone ran in from the corner of the street, "Hurry up, the crazy boss is really here, young man, if you don't leave, you really won't be able to leave." After seeing Wang Laoer, he really moved the crazy boss out and rushed to report.

Well done, Li Yu also has nowhere to vent his anger. After Wang Laoer made a fuss, their yam cakes didn't sell much, so they have to find someone to take advantage of to compensate for the loss, right?

Sure enough, after a while, a large crowd of Wu Yaya gathered around, "I heard that someone is causing trouble on my site? Who the hell has the courage to eat a bear's heart and a leopard?" A voice rang out, howling loudly, far away It sounded like thunder.

Then the crowd dispersed, and a big bearded man in the middle came out carelessly, he was known as the crazy boss. Li Yu saw, I'm going, a little familiar, there seems to be such a person in my memory.

The crazy boss also saw Li Yu, and he was stunned for a moment, "Li Laosan? You are fucking crazy and ran on my site to make trouble? Are you talking about loyalty?" He came up to the base while talking Li Yu punched, not too hard, but it almost made Li Yu stagger.

Li Yu raised his forehead, he really didn't make a fuss, he just did business according to his duties! At this time, he also remembered that this Li Feng was one of the original owner's friends, and the original owner's meal of wine before the accident was eaten at Li Feng's place. It turned out that he also had the title of a crazy boss.

"Brother Li, how are you doing these days?" Li Yu said politely. They are all surnamed Li, and they were still a family five hundred years ago, and they were like brothers, so they recognized each other as brothers.

Li Feng glared at him, "I haven't seen you for almost two months, where did you die? You didn't come to drink with brother, but today you are here to slap brother in the face?"

Li Yu chuckled. In his impression, Li Feng was a bit of a righteous person. Once a person has gone through the world, it is better to have one more friend than one more enemy. Therefore, Li Yu did not intend to make peace with the people in the past. It has been like this for 20 years, and it is unrealistic to change suddenly, and it can only be subtle and subtle.

"Brother Li doesn't know something. Many things have happened in the past month or so, and I can't tell for a while. Earn some money, how could you have alerted my brother?" Li Yu smiled wryly.

At this time, everyone onlookers have petrified? Isn't this posture for a fight? What has it become? Meet relatives on the spot? The old Wang and his wife have been paying attention to the development of the situation here, waiting for the crazy boss to teach this boy a lesson. They have already regretted it a long time ago. Why did they provoke such a person? I'm afraid there will be no good fruit to eat now. And Wang Lao Er shrank behind the crazy boss, seeing this scene, he wished there was a crack in the ground to get in, he didn't even figure it out, he was just a poor ghost, why did he fall in love with the crazy boss?

"What's going on?" Li Feng looked back at the huddled Wang Er Er, his eyes were like knives. He also heard his subordinates come back and report that there was a disturbance on Changming Street, and the brothers who went to collect the money were beaten. He was still thinking about who would dare to be so violent, but he didn't expect it to be Li Laosan.

Wang Laoer shuddered, and forced an ugly smile, "The flood rushed into the Dragon King Temple. It was a misunderstanding. It was all a misunderstanding. My brother has no eyes. Please forgive me if I offended you."

Li Feng looked around and finally Knowing what happened from a younger brother, he gave Wang Laoer a hard look. If he hadn't been loyal to him, he would have pushed him down long ago. How can he still show off his power here? At this time, it is not easy to have an attack in front of everyone, and I will only be punished after returning home.

"Third brother, it's my brother's fault today. Also, my brother invites you to drink and apologize." Li Feng pulled Li Yu and said.

Unexpectedly, Li Yu refused, "Brother Li, I am forced by life to do a small business. If we can't sell out all these yam cakes today, we will be hungry. I will wait for someday when I am free." Please go back to brother."

Li Feng frowned, when did Li Laosan change his sex? Can he do business seriously? At the beginning, Boss Qin valued him and asked him to help watch the scene, but he was unwilling, but now he actually set up a stall for business?

"What kind of yam cake is this?" Li Feng asked.

Li Yu smiled and handed him a piece, "Brother, try it, my family made it, and I rely on this thing to support the whole family."

Li Feng swallowed it in one gulp, then waved his hand, and said boldly: "It's a trivial matter. Zhuang, how much do you have left? My brothers will buy them for you."

Li Yu was overjoyed, "That's kind, thank you brother, my yam cake is delicious and cheap, it's delicious and not expensive, and it costs a penny. There are still seventy or eighty yuan left, Chenghui, Chenghui."

Li Feng couldn't bear his obsequiousness, as if he was in a pile of money, he waved his hands to let his subordinates do it, "Okay, let's go, drink Go, now we can't shirk anymore."

Li Yu naturally should be, if someone invites you to drink and eat meat, it won't be in vain, "I have another one here, it's me, uh, brother, why don't we go together?" He was thinking Wen Jinbai hasn't had a good meal all this time, if someone treats someone, he should bring him a meal and drink with him.

Li Feng was puzzled, never heard of Li Laosan having a younger brother? Why is there another younger brother today? Li Yu was usually alone, and he didn't see him caring about anyone. It seemed that he was good to this younger brother. He glanced at the emaciated man behind Li Yu, and nodded in agreement.

It was not easy for Wen Jinbai to follow, they drank and chatted among the men, and what was the matter with being in the middle, but it couldn't resist Li Yu's insistence, so he had to be dragged away by Li Yu in the end.