Chapter 27

Xu Sheng's heart skipped a beat, could it be that it is too little? Eighty taels of silver can be spent in the farm for many years, but if this person is really dissatisfied, it is not impossible to pay a big sum. After all, Li Yu is still a ruffian at heart, if so, hum! But he didn't believe that Mr. Xu couldn't deal with a little gangster with him.

"Is Li Langjun dissatisfied?" Xu Sheng asked with a smile, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Li Yu shook his head, "Not for sale."

Xu Sheng's face had changed, he clenched his fists, "Li Langjun might as well think it over carefully, I am very sincere."

Li Yu smiled and said: "Of course I know that Xu Sheng The sincerity of the owner, but I also have a bottom line, that is, I have no plans to sell the prescription."

"So, Li Langjun has already made a decision? It's a pity, Xu can only make this trip for nothing this time." Xu There was a hint of chill in Sheng's tone.

Li Yu shook his head, "It can't be said that this trip is for nothing, I also want to discuss it with you, besides selling prescriptions, I have another way of cooperation here."

Xu Sheng didn't understand what he meant, "What is Li Langjun saying ? What do you mean?"

"Why is Xu Dong's family obsessed with one or two recipes? Even if I sell the recipes to you now, there may not be other sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, chestnut cakes, tiramisu, mousse cakes and so on in the future. Can you buy them all?"

Xu Sheng's face darkened, Li Yu had never heard of any of these things? What are they? But what he said is also reasonable, but, how can this pastry produce new products so easily? He thought it was cooking? Any random stew can be done.

Seeing that Xu Sheng was silent, Li Yu continued: "So we can choose another way of cooperation."

Xu Sheng said sullenly: "I would like to hear more about it."

Li Yu continued to tap on the table, he thought for a moment as if he was organizing his words, Xu Sheng was not in a hurry, he wanted to see what Li Yu was trying to trick.

"Both my rose cakes and cakes can be sold to Xu Fangzhai, but not by buying out the prescription, but by other methods. Method 1, after my cakes are sold by you Xu Fangzhai, we will share the profits. Method 2, Or you, Xu Fangzhai, directly sell the goods from me, and I will earn a purchase price." Li Yu said two options, "Of course, you choose the first one to share the profits, and rose cakes and cakes are sold in Xu Fangzhai. In the future, I will not sell it to the second family, and I will not sell it myself. Only Xu Fangzhai sells it. If I choose the second one, if other houses can bid to buy it, I can also allow other houses to sell it. How about it?"

"This ?" Now it was Xu Sheng's turn to think carefully. Because they buy out the prescription directly when they do business, so that it is their own thing, so they can rest assured when they use it, but Li Yu's method is also novel and unique, but they don't know what the pros and cons will be for Xu Fangzhai.

After a long time, he hesitated and asked: "Li Langjun, I don't know what the profit sharing you said, and what is your purchase price?"

"It's like you are an agent..." Seeing Xu Sheng's bewildered face, Li Yu scratched his head, "Um, what else should I say? The first method is to sell my pastries in your store. No matter how much you sell, the money you sell will be divided into 70/30 of the remaining net profit except for the cost. Seven you three, so you don't have any risk, you only need to provide a venue, and you don't have to think about anything else."

"Another way is, you get the goods from me, and my pastry sells for fifteen to five dollars. Twenty cents a piece, I will directly give you the purchase price of twelve cents a piece, and I won't bother with the rest, and you have to bear the profit and loss yourself."

Xu Sheng rubbed his fingers, thinking nonstop, "The first way you mentioned is to only sell it to my Xu Fangzhai family. In the future, no matter what, you are not allowed to sell it to others?" You can do it exclusively, and you can't give up no matter what.

"You can say that, but I have to add one more point. I sold it to your Xu Fangzhai family in Qinghe Town. If my business develops to other places in the future, there will be no such agreement. This contract must have If you don't want to cooperate after the expiration of the period, you have to renew the contract. If you want to renew the contract, I will give priority to you Xu Fangzhai. Also, if you Xu Fangzhai wants to sell my pastries, you have to pay twelve taels Security deposit, you Xu Fangzhai is not willing to sell it in the future, and the ten taels of silver will be returned to you at that time."

"Hiss!" Xu Sheng heard his toothache, "What is a security deposit, ten taels of silver is too expensive, I can do it I bought an ordinary formula."

"It's normal for you to sell my things to give a contract deposit to ensure the interests of both parties, otherwise I will sell my things to anyone, so why hang me on a tree of yours? It is said that I go out to sell by myself, it is just a little bit harder, but I also earn more. Our cooperation, I am obviously at a disadvantage, and I have to distribute the profits to Xu Fangzhai for no reason. There is no deposit, am I not stupid? " Li Yu said casually, picking at his fingernails.

Xu Sheng frowned, shook his head and said, "But the security deposit alone costs ten taels of silver. I don't know when I can make money selling your pastry. It's not right."

"Hey! This money is just for me. Here, if you don't want to sell my cakes in the future, they will be refunded to you, which means they are still yours. Let me tell you, you are the first one, and the deposit is the lowest. If my business spreads in the future Fucheng and even the capital city are more than just a small deposit. If you are really reluctant, then you don't need to come to me to discuss this deal, and it's useless to talk about it."

Xu Sheng has been doing business for many years, and he has the same abacus Shrewd, it was convenient for Li Yu to cut the price without giving an inch, from the deposit to the profit sharing, that was called ruthless.

Although Li Yu is well-informed, he has never been so honest. You come and I have bargained for prices. Xu Sheng bargained and yelled, "No, no, I have given up two taels of silver for the deposit. What other prices are there?" I can't let it go anymore, you have to know that the cost of this cake is ridiculously high just for sugar, and the price I quoted you is also the real price, if you really think it's too high, then you will pay for the cost of sugar, How about it?"

Xu Sheng has been in the business for so long, so he naturally knows the approximate cost of a pastry, and the icing is so expensive, wouldn't it be a big disadvantage to produce this material by himself, how can Xu Sheng do the disadvantaged thing? Now that Li Yu has said that, he really can't let it go anymore, he insisted on cutting the security deposit that Li Yu said from ten taels to eight taels, and he made a profit, so he nodded, "Alright, then sign the contract like this Let's go."

Seeing that he no longer insisted on haggling, Li Yu nodded in relief. Sure enough, a veteran in business is "fast, accurate and ruthless" when haggling prices. Master, study hard and learn thick black art.

The contract will only come into force when the official of the county yamen serves as a guarantor for the painting in the county yamen. The two agreed on a time to go to the yamen to make the contract in the morning.

After discussing everything, Li Yu is also very happy. No matter what, as long as he earns this money, his new house is not far away. When she was happy, she asked Wen Jinbai to take a few slices of bread and add homemade plum jam to entertain Xu Sheng.

This is food that has never been seen before. Xu Sheng has a good eye. He has been in this business for a long time, and his sensitivity to eating cakes is much stronger. He didn't ask too much, just picked up two pieces of bread according to the method Li Yu said, spread the jam on the middle of the bread slices, put them together and bite, eh! The sweet and sour jam is sandwiched between the wheat-flavored bread slices, and the strong taste bursts between the lips and teeth. It was so delicious.

"What do you call bread and jam? Why don't you sell it to Xu Fangzhai? This product has a unique taste and will definitely be liked by many people." Xu Sheng said impatiently.

Now he finally believes that Li Yu said that he will eat more fresh pastries in the future. Look, these casual treats are so delicious, let alone the other pastries he mentioned. Therefore, he I have new expectations for the cooperation with Li Yu.

Li Yu shook his head, "I don't make a lot of jams now, let's talk about it later."

Xu Sheng felt a little pity, and he couldn't force it, "There must be an addition to the contract. If you have any new products, you have to give priority to Xu Fangzhai."

" Yes, yes, but what about the price?"

"The price is negotiable, and the deposit is ten taels." Xu Sheng waved his hand and gritted his teeth.

Li Yu narrowed his eyes with a smile, "Deal."

Before leaving, Xu Sheng insisted on ordering two bottles of jam to take away. He likes the sweet and sour taste. But it took a long time to chop off two taels of silver and then add it up by himself, why is he so upset in his heart.

The horse-drawn carriage "tuk-tuk-tuk" drove towards the outside of the village, and the small village was boiling. The best way to get in and out of their village was the village chief's donkey cart, but they had never seen a horse-drawn cart before, and the horse-drawn cart was only owned by wealthy families. Yes, ordinary rich people, who would come to a poor mountain village like theirs, and seeing the luxurious decoration of this carriage, would know that the owner of the carriage is extraordinary.

"Who are they? Are they really looking for Li Laosan?" Someone asked gossip.

"It's true, I entered Li Laosan's house for a long time before coming out." said a person who followed the carriage all the way to watch the excitement from afar. He has been watching Rare since the carriage entered the village, so he can see clearly.

"Why are they looking for Li Laosan? Could it be that Li Laosan caused something in the town, and now he came to the door?" Some people also speculated, judging from Li Laosan's urine He won't be called Li Laosan if he doesn't cause trouble.

"But it doesn't look like it. They are friendly and polite. They don't seem to be aggressive at all." The previous person said doubtfully, really not sure what was going on.

Just when everyone was guessing without a clue, a voice interrupted and said: "Hey! Hey! I remembered something, and I don't know if it has anything to do with it." Seeing that everyone's attention was attracted by that person , I didn't keep it up, and said directly: "I heard my brother-in-law talk about something. When he went to the town last time, he saw Mrs. Li and his wife seem to be doing business in the town, and he was not sure. So come and ask me, I didn't believe it at the time, but now that something like this happened, could it be true?"

The words stirred up a thousand layers of waves, and the villagers almost exploded, some shook their heads to express their disbelief, and some were convinced Yes, the villagers' views on Li Yu changed all of a sudden. Who is Li Yu? They watched him grow up. This man has been a mess since he was a child. The ruffian that the dog dislikes.

What's the deal now? Can a person who is not stingy like this change? I heard from Li Yu's second sister-in-law before that some people can change after marrying a daughter-in-law. Come on, isn't this brother really the lucky star of Li Laosan, and he has only been married for a long time, so he let Li Laosan correct his evil ways.

"So, it's true that the nobleman from the town came to discuss matters with Li Laosan? Now that Li Laosan is licking his chin to the nobleman, it's uncertain what will happen in the future. That's what Xianyu turned around to say, right? ?" People sighed.

"Isn't it? It seems that Li Yu's time has come and gone, and I don't know what to do in the future."

The author has something to say: Thank you at 2020-06-06 10:24:28~2020-06-07 10: During the period of 17:25, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the

irrigation nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Nuo Nuo Nuo, 1 bottle of North and South;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!