Chapter 92

Li Yu waited for two or three days, and finally got the news from Wang Shuo. Wang Shuo asked him to see the old man of the Wang family in three days.

Li Yu clenched his fists when he received the letter. It seemed that Wang Shuo had persuaded Mrs. Wang, and the matter was half done. Next, he had to use his sharp tongue to persuade Mrs. Wang to change his mind.

Three days later, Li Yu tidied up and handed over a letter of invitation to pay a visit. Perhaps the gatekeeper had already heard the news from inside, and after reading the greeting card, he invited him in.

The main residence of the Wang family is very large. Li Yu once imagined the Grand View Garden of the Red Mansion. This Wang family is afraid to give way. If there is no one to guide the way here, I am afraid that you will get lost after a few turns. But it is true if you want to come. It is not surprising that the background here is here.

The servants brought him into the hall, and then a servant girl came in, brought him good tea and snacks, and then retreated.

Li Yu waited. Although he was bored, he didn't show any panic, and sipped his tea calmly and leisurely. But he didn't know that a pair of eyes in the inner hall watched him for a while before going down to report.

After the two sticks of incense passed, Li Yu still didn't show any impetuosity on his face, but there was some movement outside the entrance of the inner hall. Li Yu knew that the person he was waiting for had arrived.

Sure enough, the curtain of the inner hall was lifted, and an old man came out with a cane supported by a middle-aged man. This man has white beard and hair, and although he is old, his spirit is still hale and hearty.

This middle-aged man is Wang Bozhen, the nominal head of the Wang family. Some important matters of the Wang family require Mrs. Wang to be at the helm, but many small matters only need to be handled by the head of the family.

A few days ago, a junior from the side branch came. He brought up a pair of glazed glasses, which were very rare, and the old man was very useful. Even if he caught the old man's eyes, this time, he brought up two more things. One is called a glazed bottle, and the other is called a glazed mirror. These two things are rare items that are not available in Daqi, and they have never heard of them.

Even the well-informed old man paid attention to such things.

Wang Shuo was very eloquent, and explained the origin of these things to the old man. It turned out that merchants from the Daqi Kingdom traded at sea.

They knew about sea trade. They heard that people had gone to sea for trade in the previous dynasty, and brought back many commodities that were not available in the Central Plains, but they had never seen such ingenious, bright and clear glazed products.

In the current Qi Dynasty, the founding ancestors ordered not to go to sea. The limelight of this sea trade has gradually faded. People also know that going to sea is very risky. Without this ability, no one dares to go to sea.

Unexpectedly, such a merchant went out to sea, and even brought back such a treasure. No way, it aroused the old man's interest.

Wang Shuo also said that the merchant wanted to find someone to cooperate with, so he found him, and asked him to help him connect and ask the old man what he meant. If he thought it was okay, he could meet and discuss.

As soon as Wang Bozhen heard this, he had already thought of it. Overseas business is the only one in Daqi. The Wang family can get some points, and there are endless benefits. Today's Wang family is just sticking to the rules and is not as good as before. Such a change can't be said. Can it develop in a good direction?

Wang Bozhen can think of this, how could Mr. Wang not be able to see through it, he was amazed after using the glazed glasses before, it is really easy to use, and it is fortunate that this younger generation can still think of him as an old man.

Now that Wang Shuo proposed to let the old man meet this person, the old man was also moved.

Originally, Wang Bozhen didn't want the old man to work too hard, so he simply came forward to negotiate on behalf of the old man. In the end, the old man rejected the proposal and decided to come forward in person.

With such a result, Wang Shuo was naturally overjoyed. After returning, he notified Li Yu, and only then did he have today's trip.

Li Yu hurriedly got up and saluted, and introduced each other courteously. Mrs. Wang nodded and asked people to sit down before starting to talk.

"Lord Li, I really didn't expect to come to the door in person. I am so disappointed!" Old Mrs. Wang revealed Li Yu's identity as soon as he opened his mouth.

Li Yu's heart skipped a beat, and then he thought, how could anyone in such a big family as the Wang family be able to meet Mrs. Wang? Presumably, someone has been sent to secretly inquire about the details, so I can rest assured.

After figuring this out, Li Yu didn't hide anymore, "Li took the liberty to visit the door to disturb, and I still hope that the old man is Haihan." The

Wang family did send someone to inquire about Li Yu's identity. Zhang Xiaoshun, as the owner of Baishun Trading Company, has Taking root in the south of the Yangtze River is so fast that people have to be vigilant. Anyone with a heart can find out what is involved behind him.

Although their Jiangnan Wang family is not afraid of new forces like Baishun Trading Co., they still have some precautions. Zhang Xiaoshun of Baishun Trading Co., Ltd. is going around soliciting contacts and making frequent moves. Don't bother with him, and don't pay too much attention to him. Although he knows that the owner of Baishun Commercial Firm wants to make friends with the Wang family, but their Wang family really doesn't take him seriously.

This is also the reason why Zhang Xiaoshun has been in Jiangnan for half a year, but he can only make friends with some side branches, and the Wang family's family can't get in at all.

After finding out Li Yu's true identity, Mrs. Wang was even more interested in meeting him, and wanted to know his real purpose for coming here.

"I don't know what is the purpose of Mr. Li's coming here?" Mrs. Wang narrowed her eyes slightly. In fact, even if she knew Li Yu's true identity, Mrs. Wang didn't take it seriously. He has seen so many important people, how could he care about one of them? The little magistrate of Juping County? However, there was a King Su standing behind him, and now that it was the time of the Northern Expedition, the purpose of his visit was worth pondering.

Li Yu smiled, "Didn't Yu come to the door this time to bring a deal to the Wang family?"

"Master Li is talking about the overseas colored glaze business?" Wang Bozhen asked from the side. He didn't think as much as Mrs. Wang, so he asked in a daze.

"Yes and no." Li Yu's face was unpredictable.

"Why?" Mrs. Wang didn't speak, and Wang Bozhen didn't understand what Li Yu meant.

"I wonder if you two want to hear the truth or lies?" Li Yu asked indifferently.

Wang Bozhen twitched the corners of his mouth. This young man was showing off in front of them. His expression darkened immediately. Mrs. Wang seemed to be quite interested, "What about the truth, and what about the lies?

" Said: "The lie is that the overseas business wants to cooperate with the Wang family for a while. The truth is that it will be a gift of wealth and wealth to your Wang family. After that, the Wang family will be

honored for decades. There will be no problem." Jumping, sitting up straight involuntarily, this kid has a big tone.

Mrs. Wang's face didn't change, and he said with a smile: "Isn't our Wang family not glorious enough? Wealth and wealth are just icing on the cake.

" How long will the flowers last?" Li Yu shook his head and sighed.

Wang Bozhen frowned, feeling very dissatisfied in his heart, why did this man talk like this, no matter what, their Wang family is the number one family in the south of the Yangtze River, how can they let this kid talk nonsense, just waiting to be reprimanded, seeing the old man's solemn expression, When he wanted to say it, he swallowed it as soon as it reached his mouth.

"Master Li's opinion is unique. If you know your own family affairs, you don't need others to worry about it." Old Mrs. Wang said in a cold tone.

"Ridiculous!" Li Yu couldn't help laughing, "Wang's mansion is about to fall, but he doesn't think of a way to remedy it. Instead, he is immersed in the momentary comfort. It's pitiful, it's a pity!"

"You bastard! Our royal family doesn't welcome arrogant people, see them off!" Wang Bozhen couldn't hold his breath anymore. This man was indeed young and energetic, he spoke freely, and was beyond arrogant.

Li Yu stood up and laughed loudly. He didn't care about Wang Bozhen's scolding, and cupped his hands, "Loyal words are harsh, but you can only tell the truth. Since I don't like to hear it, then I will leave as if I have never been here. "After finishing speaking, he walked out with a flick of his sleeves.

"Wait a minute!" Mrs. Wang said, and he was extremely shocked when he heard Li Yu's words. No one had ever dared to say such arrogant words in front of him. However, Li Yu's words made him vigilant. This person is either arrogant and ignorant or unfathomable. It seems that he should have a good talk with him.

Li Yu stood still when he heard the words, and turned to look at Mrs. Wang.

Wang Bozhen didn't know why the old man left him, so he also looked at him.

Mrs. Wang waved to Wang Bozhen, signaling him to go down. Although Wang Bozhen was dissatisfied, he didn't dare to say anything, so he obeyed his orders and left.

Old Mrs. Wang sighed secretly and shook his head. This Wang Wang Bozhen is considered to be the most talented among the younger generation. He has been cultivated for many years, but his temper is reckless and he can't tell the priority. The younger generation is like this, which makes him extremely anxious. Can the Wang family still have the glory of the past? However, this Wang Shuo can also be allowed to come to the Lord's house to see how he is.

"Master Li, please sit down. Can you explain in detail what your lord said just now?" Mrs. Wang stretched out his hand as a gesture of invitation.

Li Yu didn't really want to leave, it was just a show. If he left, wouldn't it be a failure? At this moment, he turned around and sat down, bowing his hands and pleading guilty. "

Grandpa Wang waved his hand, could it be that their Wang family has already shown their defeat? Even outsiders can bring it up sharply.

Li Yu stopped beating around the bush, and said directly: "The Wang family offended the current emperor, and had to support other people to fight against it, but, old man, are you really sure that you chose the right person this time?" The hand on the back of the chair was clenched suddenly, unexpectedly, this man saw all of his action plan, also, there are many capable people in this world, so he really underestimated others.

"Listen to you, am I wrong?"

"It's not just wrong, it's a big mistake. Yu can understand the reason why the old man did this, but I don't know if the old man has ever thought that the person you value, Will it be able to reach the top in the end?" With so many potential stocks, if the investment is wrong, it will not be enough to pay for your wealth and life.

Old Mrs. Wang was silent. At this time, he understood the purpose of his coming here, and his eyes were shining brightly. He couldn't help but sneered and said, "Master Li, how do you know that the person behind you can accomplish things?"

Li Yu was confident, "Mr. Wang , that person is the first emperor's son at any rate, with a peaceful heart, magnanimity, and warmth to his own people like spring, to the enemy... Well! In short, the old lady Wang should have heard the name of King Su's benevolence, and you can also compare it with Nan Let Wang compare and see who is more reliable?"

Mrs. Wang frowned, he knew Nan Wang, he was very utilitarian, narrow-minded, high-handed, but he had no choice but to support this man for the sake of the Wang family.

"This is not a child's play. If Mr. Wang made a mistake in standing in line like before, I'm afraid there will be no chance to do it again. Mrs. Wang has to think about it carefully. This is like a gamble. If it fails, the building will collapse, and it will be at stake. Victory will turn the tide and turn the tide." Li Yu said slowly.

Mrs. Wang stroked his beard, "Master Li also said that this is a gamble. It is not certain who will win. If you dare to ask Mr. Li, you will be sure that you will win and lose?"

Li Yu nodded, "Oh, in fact, although this is a gamble, it depends on whether the benefits are large enough, right? If it is beneficial, what does it matter if it decides the outcome of this round? You must know that I am also a businessman. Merchants pay more attention to profit, and the reason why rare goods can be lived in still understands."

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little one who voted for me during 2020-08-07 09:31:47~2020-08-08 09:59:54 Angel~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of jileling; 2 bottles of Luofan;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!