Chapter 6

The meal didn't take long, but there was a faint warm feeling between the two of them. Wen Jinbai didn't speak, but sipped his porridge with his head down. Li Yu was the only one who thought of something to say, and he didn't want Wen Jinbai to answer. , just talking to himself, in order not to appear too embarrassing for the scene.

After eating, Wen Jinbai went into the small kitchen to fetch water and wash the dishes, and Li Yu wandered to Li's house.

At noon on this day, the members of the Li family hadn't gone to the field yet, they were all still at home, the courtyard door was not locked, it was just concealed, and Li Yu walked in based on his memory.

Under the eaves, the sisters-in-law of the Li family and the younger sister Li E were sitting together, holding sewing baskets in their hands, and from time to time they lowered their heads to compare each other's appearances, and occasionally they didn't know what to say, and the three of them covered their mouths laugh it out. This family has been relieved a lot since there is no bastard like the third child in the past month, at least there is no need to raise an idler for nothing.

The moment Li Yu entered the door, the smiles on Li Wang's and Li He's faces froze. Only the younger sister, Li E, stood up with a smile, and called out sweetly, "Third Brother, you are back."

Li Yu nodded as a greeting.

Mrs. Li stood up and curled her lips, "Why are you here? Let me tell you, since you have been separated, you have formed another family. You are an outsider. Live your life well and don't get involved with other families. ." She had to remind him, don't think about relying on the Li family.

Li Yu smiled, "It's natural."

"..." One sentence made Li Wang feel uncomfortable.

Li He's heart moved slightly, why does this youngest look different? She has always been careful, and looked Li Yu up and down. This third child is still the same as before. Why does it feel different to her?

It's been more than a month since Li Yu's family split up, but luckily they haven't entered the gate of Li's house again, and they gradually let go of their concerns. Yes, he consciously didn't come to the door, but he took advantage of their wishes. A few days ago, I heard that he fell into the river after being drunk, and it was Li Liehu at the entrance of the village who rescued him. Their father is still angry with Li Yu, and he is not worried at all. He proposed to see how he is. Yes, they enjoyed it too. Now that this person came to the door, I thought it would be great.

Li He asked meekly: "Third brother, what are you doing here?" As soon as the words came out, Li Wang was dissatisfied and rolled his eyes. You are the one who made the good people, and all the wicked Counting on me, the two of them knew it well, but they didn't show it on the surface.

Now that Li He asked this question, Li Yu didn't go around the bush, and said straight to the point: "Second sister-in-law asked, I just said it straight, the family left in a hurry that day, and many of my things haven't been moved there, I think Let's take the things here while you're free today, won't it take up space anyway?"

Hearing Li Yu's purpose here, Li He breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "Yes, yes, you The room in the house is now assigned to Xing Yan of the big house, your things must have been packed by the sister-in-law for you, you just need to ask the sister-in-law for it." She was setting Li Wang's trap inside and outside the words. Anyway, Li Yu's separation has nothing to do with her second room. It's because of the big sister-in-law's quarrel. Why the quarrel is probably not only because of a silver hairpin, I'm afraid he has taken a fancy to the place where he lives. The house, that's why they made trouble with their parents to divide the third child out.

Li Yu didn't understand the meaning of Li He's words. He just smiled and said nothing. Fortunately, he was separated.

Seeing that Li Yu rarely paid attention to Li He, the feeling in his heart became more and more obvious. Has this person changed his gender? After looking carefully, I finally understood that Li Yu in front of him stood upright, like a black bamboo and green pine, not with slumped shoulders and stooped back as before. And with such a smile, it is like the sunshine in winter, without the haze of the past. Li He was surprised, but he didn't dare to look at this person again, and quietly closed his eyes.

Mrs. Li Wang didn't understand the meaning of Mrs. Li He's words. When she heard Li Yu coming to ask for something, her face was full of displeasure, and she snorted, "There are some broken things. If you don't come to get them, I'm afraid I'll throw them out." Now, you wait, I'll get it out for you." She didn't want Li Yu to enter the door, after all, the lesson from the past is not far away, if he enters the door, if something is missing, she will be wronged.

Hearing that Li Yu was following his wishes, Li Yu nodded in agreement. Seeing Li Wang put down the sewing basket, he walked towards the house and asked his younger sister Li E, "Are your parents in the house? I'll go and see them first."

As a son of man, even though we are separated, we still have to have the proper etiquette. Now that we have entered the house, it is unreasonable not to visit our parents. After all, they are also the biological parents of this body. They have raised him for almost two years. Ten years, it's okay to ask for peace, and the elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law are not fuel-efficient lamps. If they spread the news that he disrespects his parents when he separates from Li Yu, he will have to give others an excuse to attack him. Filial piety is the first priority. Li Yu in the past may not care about these things, but now Li Yu can avoid them as much as possible. Although his reputation as a libertine is irretrievable, it's not to the point of heinous crimes, isn't it?

Li E nodded again and again, "Dad and mother are all in the house, third brother, you must not make your parents angry again." She was both happy and worried. The third brother offered to visit his parents, which shows that the third brother has a heart She was still thinking about her parents, but she was afraid that the third brother would make them angry when she saw her parents, so she said one more sentence.

"I understand." Li Yuqu tapped the little girl's forehead with his fingers, and went straight to his parents' room.

When Li He saw that he was looking for his parents, she was a little anxious. She was afraid that Li Yu would be soft in front of his parents, complaining about his grievances, and let him go back to Li's house after his parents softened their hearts.

She hurriedly dragged Li E to hide under the wall, wanting to eavesdrop, but as long as her parents were soft-hearted, she might be able to stop her.

When Li Yu entered the room, he saw his father Li Wencai sitting on a small stool, holding a small hammer in his hand, beating, as if he was repairing something, while his mother was sitting under the window, taking advantage of the light coming in from the window Mending clothes.

When Li Wencai saw Li Yu walking in, he was a little taken aback, and then asked in confusion, "Your third? What are you doing back?"

Li Yu smiled and saluted, which frightened his parents into confusion. The third child has never been so respectful in front of the second elder. As the saying goes, one must ask for something when one is courteous. Could it be that the third child has caused some trouble outside and came to ask them to solve it? No, this time you must not take care of him anymore. Since the family has been separated, you should take care of everything yourself. Don't think about getting involved with the Li family again, otherwise there will be two. Think about the eldest grandson Yan'er. Then the eldest grandson was implicated.

"Third brother, since you have separated from the family, you are no longer a member of this family. No matter what troubles you cause outside, we will not care about you anymore." Yu also lost his good face. He had to get to the front, so he couldn't blame the Li family for being ruthless.

Li Yu rubbed the bridge of his nose in embarrassment, "Father, I came here this time to pack up my old clothes and so on. I didn't have time to take them away on the day we separated. I won't be free until today. Come by the way." See if you two are in good health."

Hearing that it was nothing but this kind of thing, Li Wencai calmed down a little, nodded and said, "It's good if you haven't been pissed off by you, take all your things away, We two old ones don't need you to worry about it, we will be fine if we don't see you, and if you have nothing to do in the future, don't come here."

Li Yu was speechless, the original owner had to die so that he could let us go People don't wait to see this, "Yes, I understand."

Li Wencai has never seen Lao San so talkative before, and he is more and more sure that he must be causing trouble outside, frowning deeply, "Lao San, you have a family too, just live a good life, you won't stay outside for long , anyway, whether you are good or bad has nothing to do with our Li family, and this is the last time I persuade you, whether you can listen to it or not, I will say it all."

Li Yu nodded again and again, agreeing quickly, " What dad said is, I will definitely change it in the future."

Li Wencai sighed, seeing that he didn't seem to be half sincere, he simply shut up, because people like to chatter when they are old, forget it, this third child is indeed I could n't control it anymore, and waved: "You go."

Li Yu didn't know why his father was upset again, and he wasn't the original owner, so he couldn't replace the two elders as his parents. Seeing his father let him leave, he couldn't It's better to stay longer, and just as he turned around, he seemed to think of something again and asked, "Father, there is one more thing, should you give me the deed of sale for the daughter-in-law you bought for me back then, and let me keep it."

Outside Li He and Li E, who were eavesdropping, looked at each other when they heard about Li Yu's incident. Li E's heart skipped a beat. My elder brother is really unlucky, and he is not safe at home. He always has to find a time to sell him. At this time, Li Yu asked his parents for the third sister-in-law's contract of sale. Could it be that he was thinking...

Li E was anxious , wanted to enter the house to stop it, but was stopped by the second sister-in-law Li He, and asked in a low voice, "What are you doing, don't worry about this matter." She was afraid that the younger sister would do bad things, and Li Yu was going After leaving, she didn't ask her parents for money or anything, and she didn't mention that she wanted to go back to Li's house. She just asked for her daughter-in-law's deed of prostitution, which was understandable in her opinion. The younger sister has always been close to her third brother, if she goes in to stir up trouble, it will be difficult to clean up the mess.

Li E was in a hurry, considering the child in the second sister-in-law's belly, she didn't dare to use force, and she couldn't tell the cause and effect of her worry, so she could only worry secretly in her heart.