Chapter 4

One worship to heaven and earth, second worship to the high hall, husband and wife worship each other... The

next day, when Li Yu woke up after being drunk, everything started to go wrong. Who is this ugly monster in the room? Why are you in his room so early in the morning? And when he got up early in the morning, his father came over and said what did it mean to separate Li Yu from him?

"Father, what are you talking about? Separation of me? Why? Parents don't separate families, this is the rule." Li Yu looked at a loss, but fortunately he still remembered such a rule. He thought his father was just joking to scare him. , Everyone had a good meal with He Meimei yesterday, isn't it already reconciled? How can a family speak two languages?

"Third son, now you are married and have a family. Your parents are old and it is impossible to support you for a lifetime. You can live a good life with your wife in the future. Our old couple don't expect you to provide us with care. Don't come to us for anything." Li Wencai said calmly, he had already reached this point, and he couldn't let his son hinder his grandson's future.

"Father? Are you telling the truth? Are you kidding?" Li Yu couldn't believe it. When did he get married? Why doesn't he know?

"The family doesn't have any extra money and food for you. I can't count how many disasters you have caused for the family over the years. Now that the family has married a daughter-in-law for you and started a family, it has done its utmost to you. In the future, you Do it yourself, the ancestral house at the west end of the village will be given to you, so that you don't have a place to go, and I can only give you three months' rations, so you can move out tomorrow." Li Wencai finished speaking , the rough hand took out a piece of paper, on which was written the separation contract in black and white, and there were bright red handprints. Now that children ask for separation, it is unfilial and they will be sued. When the children are separated, they only need to find Lizheng to write a witness contract. If the red handprint is pressed on it, it means that the separation has been established, and it will take effect immediately.

Li Yu stared at the piece of paper with an incredulous expression on his face. Only then did he believe that his father really wanted to separate him out. It turned out that the banquet yesterday was his wedding banquet. Where did the newly married daughter-in-law come from, and I have never heard of any news before, and now it is all right, the eldest brother and the second brother got themselves drunk, the daughter-in-law married in a muddleheaded way, and followed the separation contract in a muddleheaded way red handprint.

Thinking of this, Li Yu felt secretly resentful. His family had abandoned him and married him a daughter-in-law casually, so he could say outside that their Li family was worthy of Li Yu. If Li Yu was dissatisfied, dare If it comes out, it's an ungrateful dog. At that time, everyone in the village will scold him, point fingers at him, and even drive him out of the village.

He is a loner, what capital does he have to make trouble? Isn't it just to follow the arrangement? It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, if you split it up, you can split it up. Could it be that he can't live without the Li family? He glanced at the faces of everyone in the Li family, some were indifferent, some were gloating, and some had guilt and sadness on the younger sister's face. In the end, his eyes fell on the ugly guy in the corner, with anger and resentment in his eyes, it was because I married you that I was separated, you wait for me, and see how I deal with you.

The news of the separation of the Li family spread quickly and became a topic of conversation among the villagers.

Most people are in favor of clapping their hands and cheering. This kind of stingy thing should have been separated long ago. Li Jiarenyi raised him until he was twenty years old for nothing, and even spent money to marry him. I'm sorry for him.

The daughter-in-law he married was an ugly and dumb brother, but so what? Such a ruffian, does he still expect to marry a beautiful and capable girl? Didn't that hurt the girl? Now it's just right, what kind of pot goes with what kind of lid.

Every time Li Yu went out and heard these sour words, he would give his wife a severe beating to vent his grievances. He was unwilling to waste the food distributed to him by the family on this ugly monster. After cooking, he would rather throw away the leftovers than give them to this ugly monster. If he finds out that he picks up his own leftovers, he will be beaten again.

Since the Li family separated Li Yu, they really treated them as outsiders, and they stopped interacting with him, let alone caring about his affairs. Li Yu's daughter-in-law was treated like this, and no one asked much about it. After all, it was his family. Who will take care of housework?

It was the younger sister, Li E, who really couldn't see it, so she occasionally hid some coarse grains and wild vegetable cakes for the third sister-in-law to hide and eat, so that the third brother could see it.

It's been like this for more than a month. Fortunately, Li Yu is the same as in the past. He often goes out to find friends and friends to have fun and drink, which makes people feel better.

However, one day a strange voice came from outside the door, "Is Mrs. Li's wife there? Hurry up, something happened to Li Yu in your family." As soon as the words fell, there was a sound outside the door, and many noisy voices came.

"Oh! Just go in, Mr. Li's wife is dumb, how can she answer you?" someone yelled.

Then the dilapidated door was pushed open, and a lot of people came in, making the originally cramped space even smaller.

A sharp-eyed man spotted Li Yu's daughter-in-law sitting in a dark corner and said, "From Li Yu's family, your Li Yu was drunk and just fell into the river. Fortunately, someone passed by and rescued him. Go and see Let's go."

Li Yu's daughter-in-law shuddered and seemed to be stunned for a moment when she heard the news, then she slowly got up and walked outside behind those people. He hadn't been out much since he came to this village. The people I didn't know at all were silently following behind the crowd with their heads down. Faced with so many people at once, he was suddenly at a loss, and his face turned even paler.

Fortunately, before they had gone far, another group of people came over. The leader was the one who rescued Li Yu. Seeing that Li Yu was fine, he simply carried him home.

In the next few days, Li Yu repeatedly had a fever in a drowsy state, talking nonsense, and didn't know if he could survive this test.

Li Yu's daughter-in-law was silent, occasionally staring at Li Yu in a daze, not knowing what she was thinking, her face was calm and unwavering, will he die? If he died, he would be freed, right? No! He can't die now. If he dies, the shackles on his back will make him unable to lift his head forever. However, if he doesn't die, he will torture him to death sooner or later.

So... is it resigned to fate?

Li Yu, who was lying on the wooden board, didn't move at all. He stood up, walked towards Li Yu carefully, and stretched out his fingers to gently detect his breath.

Suddenly, Li Yu opened his eyes, and he was so frightened that he took several steps back and sat down on the ground.

The moment Li Yu opened his eyes, this Li Yu was no longer that Li Yu, and the soul in this shell had been replaced by a lonely soul wandering from modern times.

He is also called Li Yu. He has lived in the modern world for nearly thirty years, but for some reason he came to this world that he had never heard of before, and entered this body.

"Water..." Li Yu's dry, smoldering voice managed to squeeze out the word.

Li Yu's daughter-in-law was stunned, she lowered her head, suppressed her shocked expression, bit her lower lip, then got up and went out to bring in a bowl of clear water.

Li Yu drank most of the bowl of water, and only then did he feel that he was alive.

"Thank you!" Li Yu said thanks.

Li Yu's daughter-in-law shook her hand as she took the bowl, then she lowered her head and hurried out.

Li Yu lay down again, and as soon as he closed his eyes, the memories of the original owner flooded into his mind. The resentment and resentment from the past made people's minds swell, and they felt faint pain.

Li Yu was angry, "If you are really not reconciled, then continue to live your own life, why bother to hold me back?" Forcibly pulling me into this body, you only know that others are sorry for you, what about you? How have you ever been right to others? You only know how people in your family treat you ruthlessly, but have you ever thought about it? What have you done to the people in your family these twenty years? There is also such a husband, he has never done anything, and how innocent, let you treat him like this? Li Yu, who came from modern times, hates this kind of person the most .

He only complains that everyone in the world owes him and is sorry for him, and he doesn't think about his fault at all. The so-called poor people must have something to hate, there are many such people in the world.

After saying these words, the turmoil in Li Yu's mind suddenly calmed down, and the original owner's negative emotions suddenly stopped. Li Yu could feel that this body completely belonged to him. Will no longer be affected by any external objects.

Li Yu sighed. He really didn't expect that he would live again in another world. He just learned about the memory of the original owner, and he felt inexplicably sad. Live for him.

Thinking of this, he also breathed a sigh of relief, however, when he opened his eyes and saw the dilapidated house, his breath was stuck in his chest and he felt uncomfortable. The room is cramped and damp, and the stars can be seen through the roof, and the gaps in the corners allow cats to come in and out at will, not to mention the three-legged table in the room, and the two benches are repaired and repaired, and they are directly connected. The place where he lay was only a wooden plank about the width of a person, and the rest was empty. I don't even have a decent quilt. Fortunately, the weather is so hot now that I don't need quilts, but if it comes to winter, I don't know what to do.

Li Yu has a headache, what kind of life is this f*cking?