Chapter 57

For a while, the venue became lively again. Wang Wenjun, who presided over the literary meeting, asked Mr. Tixue to come up with a question to test the school. Zhou Tixue didn't refuse. This is the title, you can write poems, lyrics, or articles, regardless of your body size, but you can show your own way of dealing with people and your future ambitions."

"Great kindness!" Everyone readily agreed, and this is also good Some people are good at writing poems, some are good at writing lyrics, and some are good at writing articles. In this way, they can show their best side.

The shopkeeper has already received the news, and brought a pen, ink, paper and inkstone over. If there is a person who is quick in writing, he can write brilliant articles on the paper for everyone to comment on.

Even Wang Wenjun frowned and began to think hard. Although he is known as the number one talented person in Yong'an County, he is known for his quick writing and thinking, but in front of the magistrate and Tixue, he still hopes to strive for excellence and not to be left behind.

Some people bit their pen holders, some twirled around in circles, some scratched their ears and scratched their heads, thinking hard, and some had a plan in mind, and they could do it overnight, just pick up a pen and start writing on the paper.

Li Yu returned to his seat as before, and sat down next to Wen Jinbai. He took a sip of tea, and he was already thirsty after talking a lot.

"Aren't you going to write something?" Wen Jinbai asked softly. Others wanted to show their faces in front of big shots to gain appreciation, so why is he hiding in a corner now?

"Hey! I'm not a person who likes to show off. It's not good to be too high-profile. Pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger is the true meaning of life." Li Yu said with emotion.

The two people here are talking in a low voice, and someone in the lobby has already written one after another, and then presented it to the two adults for tasting.

After Zhou Tixue and Tian Zhifu read it, they would put forward a few pertinent points, and comment on the advantages and disadvantages. All the students were flushed with excitement, as if they had drunk old wine, and they were intoxicated. Listening to what you say is better than reading ten years of books.

There are relatively novel articles written, and after being praised by the adults, they will be sent down to the students for circulation, and now they will look good. In any case, this trip to the government test has been rewarding.

Wang Wenjun did live up to his reputation as a talented man. Mr. Tian praised it a lot, and Zhou Tixue also praised it very much. Finally, he said that the gorgeous pile is too much. If you can change it again, it will be no problem if you think about it. One sentence has already expressed his affirmation to him.

Wang Wenjun was overjoyed. Although everyone said he was good at learning, but what everyone said couldn't match Zhou Tixue's words. He saluted respectfully. After the article was handed down, he was praised among the students. well! People are more popular than others, why can't I write such a gorgeous article?

Almost everyone's poems and essays have been written, and everyone passes them on to each other. This word is still a little too late to make a sentence; which word in this poem is not used well, and it lacks a little charm; or I use an allusion for this word The most subtle.

Seeing this group of students discussing and studying with such dedication, Zhou Tixue was very relieved in his heart. He stroked his beard and nodded secretly. These are the strengths of the future Great Qi Kingdom.

Tian Zhifu beside him gently tugged at his sleeve, then leaned into his ear, and whispered: "No matter how good or bad the writing is, almost all the people present have come up with their own masterpieces, but look at that little friend Sit calmly and calmly on the Diaoyutai!" He was always paying attention to Li Yu, and from the beginning to the end, he sat in the corner chatting and laughing with his husband, without any intention of showing himself, so he quietly reminded Zhou Tixue .

Zhou Tixue frowned slightly, and looked up. Sure enough, this person didn't take this literary meeting seriously. Is he too ignorant or too confident?

Every move of the two adults was clearly seen by the people below, so Li Yu, who was planning to fish in troubled waters, was noticed just like that.

Wang Wenjun had already changed his opinion of Li Yu after he talked about the policy theory article, and he also had the idea of ​​sympathy for each other. At this time, seeing Zhou Tixue's face showing a faint displeasure, he wanted to raise something After touching him, he walked forward a few steps, and asked with a smile, "Brother Li, why haven't you seen your pen and ink? The two adults are here to remind you students. It is really a great opportunity. You can quickly sketch and invite the two Let me feast my eyes on the adults' judgment and judgment."

"Brother Wang said that this meeting is a good time to get ahead, why didn't Brother Li write it for the adults to read? Is it possible that you are still hiding your clumsiness now?" Qi Chongming seized the opportunity and said sarcastically.

"Well, I haven't learned much about writing poems, and I've only managed to read the Four Books and Five Classics in the past six months, so I won't make a fool of myself, right?" Li Yu said embarrassingly.

As soon as this sentence came out, it aroused the minds of the students around to read the joke, and they began to boo.

Among them, some of the students who had been criticized by Zhou Tixue were especially good at dancing. Although their writing was a bit poor, isn't there still a Li Yu? It's good for those who haven't studied poetry, and if they write about it, at least they can be at the bottom of the list and make them look less ugly.

The corners of Li Yu's mouth twitched, but Tian Zhifu also walked over slowly, and smiled with his hands behind his back: "Li Yu, why don't you write, do you think we are not worthy of appreciating your masterpiece?"

Li Yu hurriedly cupped his hands Confession, "My lord's forgiveness, it's not as my lord said..."

Tian Zhifu laughed loudly, "That's not the case? Then why don't you write it quickly?"

Li Yu's head was full of black lines, and this lord prefect didn't obey Common sense? He faltered and said, "Go back to the magistrate, student, the student is not very good at writing lyrics..."

Tian Zhifu waved his hand, not paying attention, and ordered someone to pass the pen, ink, paper and inkstone to Li Yu.

Li Yu couldn't laugh or cry, "My lord, the student's handwriting is not very good..."

Tian Zhifu's face darkened, and he asked: "Bold Li Yu, do you still want to disobey orders?"

Success! You are the boss, you have the final say!

Li Yu spread out the paper helplessly, dipped it in ink, and began to draw stroke by stroke.

All the students surrounded Li Yu in a circle, and they were all thinking of Li Yu making a fool of themselves and watching a joke. Even Zhou Tixue got off his seat and stood beside Tian Zhifu to watch Li Yu write.

Li Yu wrote very slowly, with every stroke and stroke, he was very well-behaved, obviously no different from a beginner, but after writing, in the eyes of calligraphy masters like Zhou Tixue, it was just horrible. It's just too much.

"Stand firm...Qingshan...don't relax," someone in the front row could see it clearly, and couldn't help but read it aloud for the invisible people behind.

"Look at this posture, do you want to compose poetry?" The surrounding people whispered.

"It should be, but didn't he just say that he is not very good at composing poems?"

"Do you believe that too? But, insisting that Qingshan will not relax, what kind of poetry is this?"

"Listen to the rest..."

After everyone's speech Whispering among each other, the second sentence came out: Ligen was originally in the broken rock.

"The second sentence is also reluctant, simple and unpretentious."

"He said he can't write poetry anymore, and it is indeed reluctant to write it like this, but it is finally a poem, at least it doesn't rhyme."

Then the third sentence, the fourth sentence... ...

insisting on the green hills and not letting go, the roots are originally in the broken rocks. Thousands of blows are still strong, let the wind from east to west, north and south. "Bamboo Stone"

When he finished writing, the crowd fell silent instantly.

"Good! Great poem!" Someone in the crowd said loudly.

At this time, everyone realized that this person who said he was not good at composing poems actually wrote a poem, although it was about bamboo and stone, but he used things as a metaphor for people, using the fortitude of bamboo to secretly and implicitly express that he would never follow the trend Willingness to do things. Nimei! This is not good at writing poetry? If you are so good at it, don't you want to fly into the sky, the students in the field have a mouthful of old blood stuck in their chests, and they almost spit out.

Wen Jinbai clenched his sleeves tightly with his fingers, and the excitement in his heart was beyond words. There is such a person, so good, so shining, that he can be lucky enough to meet. He even began to rejoice that this might be his compensation from God for having suffered enough.

His eyes were moist, and he murmured this poem repeatedly, as if he saw the shadow of his father. No matter how difficult the world is, after thousands of trials, even at the last moment, his father was consistent in his belief and never wavered half point. Clank and proud, still never broken.

"Okay! You also said that you don't know how to compose poetry, so you'll come out on top in this essay meeting." Wang Wenjun touched Li Yu with his elbow and said with a smile.

"Where is it? I just picked up people's wisdom and listened to what others said." Li Yu was also very helpless. His handwriting was not very good, but he was asked to compose on the spot. There was no other way. up. He apologized to the original author of this poem in his heart. After all, if he was asked to write a poem as a modern person, he could only write a doggerel at most. Ah~ the sky is so blue, how can I take it? Come out to appreciate?

But how could anyone believe his words? Everyone feels ashamed. After studying for more than ten years, the essays and poems they write are not as good as a ruffian who has only studied for half a year. Hey! What's the matter, where do they put their faces?

Zhou Tixue had already picked up the piece of paper, savored it carefully, and kept nodding his head. He had to say that this was the best poem he had seen so far, comparable to everyone's work. Reading this poem, it seems that there is a picture in front of me, not a static picture, but a dynamic picture, using things as a metaphor for people, perseverance, the more I think about it, the more it contains many things, and it also shows that I am upright, upright and unyielding, A strong backbone.

"Okay! Good boy, you can't live up to my expectations!" Tian Zhifu patted Li Yu's shoulder with satisfaction and smiled.

Zhou Tixue looked at it for a long time, and finally frowned and said: "This handwriting needs more practice."

Everyone came back to their senses, and Qi Chongming felt sour. How come no luck with him? Not only him, many people present thought so, but they still smiled and congratulated.

Li Yu listened to Zhou Tixue's judgment, and his face was very innocent. He has only been writing for a few months, and it is already very good to be able to write in a decent way. After all, writing is not something that can be done overnight. thing. Which calligrapher is a master, who dares to be called a calligrapher without decades of skills. Even today's scholars are all practicing calligraphy from the beginning of enlightenment. Under Wen Jinbai's guidance, his handwriting has improved by leaps and bounds, otherwise he wouldn't dare to take the exam. You must know that he was also a person who wrote well.

Zhou Ti reluctantly put down the paper, shook his head and said regretfully: "It's a pity that a good work is made because of your handwriting." After finishing speaking, he gave him a glare, and said: "When you wait for the college examination, your handwriting must If it's still like this, you can go back and practice for a few more years before taking the exam."

Li Yu had a bitter face, so he could only nod helplessly, saying yes, saying that the first rank of officials crushes people to death, and the ancients do not deceive me. , there is no room for refutation.

"Don't make a sad face. I have a set of copybooks dedicated to calligraphy exercises. I will give it to you. I will have someone send it to you in another day. You study hard, and I think it will be useful to you. I hope the college will pass the exam. Then you can surprise me."

Li Yu was stunned, what did Zhou Tixue say? Orphan? Did you just deliver it? This, this is a very precious thing now.

The author has something to say: What is the stupid author doing? He won the first place in the pot. Dear friends, you are ready to take the pot anytime, anywhere... Haha... Leave a comment in this chapter to draw a lottery. I want to ask if you like average scores or random scores Woolen cloth? Leave a lot of comments, and do it according to your wishes... Thank you for your support, thank you for the nutrient solution you fed... Thank you for voting for me during 2020-07-0409:11:37~2020-07-0509:24:42 The little angel who issued the Bawang ticket or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: I have 5 bottles of Xiao Xiaoguo;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!