Chapter 83

"Master Li, just say it straight, how can you help us build such a boat?" Qian Shang was impatient, and he couldn't stand it anymore, and asked loudly.

They can't control a lot. Who doesn't envy the business of going out to sea, but they can't count the money just sitting and counting. At first, they were worried that going to sea was too risky, but they still couldn't stop their enthusiasm. Opportunities and dangers always coexist. As long as you can make money, what is the risk?

However, Li Yu's boat today allows them to see the possibility of greatly reducing the risk of going to sea, which is even more profitable, which makes them very excited.

"That's right, Master Li, for this boat, I would lose my entire family." Someone rubbed their hands and said with a smile, what is this family property? But a trip or two to sea.

Li Yu nodded, "I can understand your feelings, don't worry, the boat can be built, I just have a little request here. This is not a place to talk, let's go back to the county government to discuss and discuss.

" Nodding, like the stars surrounding the moon, they surrounded Li Yu and walked towards the county government office, even pushing aside the government servants who were originally following behind Li Yu.

Back in the yamen, everyone shirked politely before sitting down, and when they served tea and snacks, everyone stared at Li Yu.

Li Yu didn't take it for granted that these people were staring at him. He brought the teacup to his lips and blew gently before taking a sip. After he put down his teacup, he coughed lightly and said, "Very well, since you want a boat, I don't need to say about the wages and cost, you pay for it yourself, I only have a small request here. That is, you also have to pay tax on your overseas trade income."

The conditions proposed by Li Yu, everyone looked at each other, bowed their heads and whispered to each other for a while, and then Zhao Wenming said: "My lord, we also have to pay taxes before we do business. I don't know this. How to calculate tax for overseas business?"

In the past three years, although they have done a lot of business, they have also paid a lot of business taxes. Otherwise, Juping County has not paid taxes on the land for three years, and Mr. Li has resettled refugees, dealt with floods, and built wharves. Are they all based on commercial taxes?

"You should be well aware of the profits of overseas trade. Therefore, as long as the sea trade is opened, there must be a management model. This official will invite the imperial court to set up a shipping department here, and all sea trade will be under its jurisdiction. Issue a certificate to the merchant, with this certificate, overseas countries can trade, and when you return, you can collect taxes based on the goods of the merchant ship."

"Hiss——" Everyone bared their teeth, and Zhao Wenming was stunned for a moment, then recovered and said: "My lord, this I don't know how to extract the tax?"

This is a question that everyone cares about. It's not easy to go to sea, and it's a big risk to come back. If the tax is too high, why should they bother, they might as well keep the status quo and become a rich man .

"Don't worry, everyone, it's impossible for you to be unprofitable. I'm here to tell you clearly that Baishun Trading Company will be the first batch of caravans to go to sea." Li Yu pointed at the table and said.

This is big news. Everyone knows that Baishun Trading Company is in charge of Zhang Xiaoshun, and he is Li Yu's brother-in-law. In the name of Baishun Trading Company, Li Yu has no involvement, but who doesn't know that everything is controlled by Li Yu behind the scenes?

In just three years, Baishun Trading Company has grown from scratch, and now it has already surpassed them by a lot. Some wise people thought that following Baishun Trading Company and picking up some discarded sesame seeds would be of great benefit .

Now that Li Yu has said that they will take the lead in going to sea, no one will do this loss-making business. Since he said so, he must be sure to make money. In this way, the tax will not be counted as a return. It's okay, anyway, it's not just taxing the family, so what are you afraid of?

Li Yu had already seen through the thoughts of these people, and stretched out two fingers with a smile and said: "Actually, you have two choices. I wonder if you want to listen to it?"

"I would like to hear the details!" Zhao Wenming cupped his hands and said.

Li Yu smiled casually, "First of all, you can join the fleet of Baishun Trading Company. After paying the tax, Baishun Trading Company will take a part of the profit as the shipping fee. The second is that you can operate a fleet by yourself or exclusively. Going out to sea, or merging several companies to form a fleet, in short, you can think about it and choose the path that suits you, of course, you can do it without going to sea, and no one is forcing you to do overseas business, right? "

What you said makes sense. They didn't force you to do it. It's all up to you to do it or not. As for taxes, don't you have to pay taxes even if you farm honestly? This is what should be handed in, what else can I say.

With a lively mind, he was thinking about whether he should try the water with Baishun Trading Company, or whether he should wait and see, after all, this is not a trivial matter.

They still don't know that when Li Yu's fleet returns from the sea and earns a lot of money, everyone's eyes are red like rabbits, and they are scrambling to hold up the bank notes to ask to join the fleet, or to let the dock take orders , to build more than one or two large ships.

Anyway, no matter what they decide, Li Yu has already prepared everything. As a person with God's perspective, he can't see this clearly, so he doesn't have to mess around anymore.

This is a big event, and everyone has to go home to discuss it. After all, although they are the heads of the family, they can't make decisions on everything by themselves.

Everyone filed out, and Li Yu raised his eyes to look at the southern sky. At this time, the clouds were overwhelming, as if at this moment, he wondered if the news of King Su had passed? A cloud of gloom flashed in his eyes, and there was a steadfast determination to win. Ah Jiu's grudge was in his heart. He really hoped that day would come sooner. If his arrangement worked, he would like to come over there. People have already started to act.

Southern King Qi Yunan was pacing anxiously in the study at the moment, he was about fifty years old, because he was pampered, he was white and fat, and he looked very rich.

Sitting beside him were a few counselors raised by his palace, in stark contrast to him, with feather fans and scarves, quite calm and expert.

Since Qi Yunan became king, he has never been reconciled. He was once the most beloved youngest son of the late emperor. If he had been born a few years earlier, how could the throne fall on the eldest brother? He has always had high vision but low power, and although he has resentment and injustice in his heart, he has been peaceful for decades.

A few years ago, the elder brother passed away and the crown prince took the throne, but there were rumors that the crown prince was not in the right position. The late emperor had long thought of abolishing the crown prince, but at the critical moment, the emperor passed away. It is said that the crown prince was afraid that the late emperor would dethrone the crown prince, so Started secretly in advance to murder the late emperor. Therefore, the princes refused to accept the prince's succession, and this matter caused a lot of trouble.

These things in the capital were originally far away from him, and he just sneered after hearing it, noncommittal. However, the Wang family in the south of the Yangtze River sent a letter, saying that he was a good king in the south. The virtuous should live there. The crown prince perverted and murdered the first emperor. He is not worthy of virtue and is not tolerated by the world. If he, a virtuous king, intends to compete in the world, he can support him with all the strength of the whole family.

This letter completely aroused the little desire in his heart. What the Wang family said was right, so why should the world be handed over to the elder brother? He is also the direct blood of the royal family, and he should have a part in this world.

So with the support of the royal family, Qi Yunan was completely inflated. After the new emperor ascended the throne, he joined forces with several kings who were dissatisfied with the new emperor and cut off the tribute to the court. At that time, the new emperor rectified the chaos in the court. When people open and close their eyes, this makes him feel more reasonable, and under the complacency, he doesn't even pay attention to the new emperor's imperial decree.

At this moment, he had received a secret report saying that the court was going to cut down the feudal clan, so he hurriedly summoned the counselors raised in the palace to discuss how to deal with this matter.

"This little bastard, he actually set his mind on us. He is really a white-eyed wolf. Cut down the domain, cut down the domain, hmph! If it weren't for us, the kings who pay tribute every year, he thinks he can have such a leisurely life? I am so angry. Also!" Qi Yunan said cursingly.

However, he didn't realize that it was precisely because the new emperor succeeded to the throne that the several kings he united with also cut off the court's tribute, and the court sent envoys to ask about the tribute, and they all shirked their own excuses, why the disaster was serious Ah, this year's harvest is not as good as in previous years. My royal family has already cut down on food and clothing, crying for poverty, and complaining about suffering. The only thing is that the court has not given relief.

In this way, how can we not let the new emperor hold grudges in his heart, wishing to deal with these moths who rely on the old and sell the old early.

After he had finished cursing, he looked at the three people beside him, "Look, what should we do about this matter?" The

three of them looked at each other after hearing this, and then turned their faces away. One of them, Wei Chang, stood Standing up, he cupped his hands and said: "My lord, be safe and don't be impatient. This matter is just speculation and alarmism, and it may not be true. You don't have to worry too much." As soon as the words

came out, Wang Lin next to him sneered, showing disapproval His point of view said: "Brother Wei's remarks are wrong. There must be a reason for the groundless rumors. The prince should have planned to deal with it early. How can he not take it seriously?"

This Wang Lin is a distant relative of the Wang family in Jiangnan. The king and the Wang family are very close. He was quite quick and talented, but he offended the examiner when he was young and frivolous, and since then he had no hope of official career, so he directly joined Nan Wang's family to advise Nan Wang and so on.

The so-called literati look down on each other. Although Wang Lin and Wei Chang are both working together in the palace, they have always been at odds with each other, and they often confront each other.

"Hmph! What did you say to make a plan early? Could it be possible for the prince to rebel against him for no reason?"

"Why not? They are all surnames of the country. Why can a child sit in that position? Why can't our prince sit?" Wang Lin retorted confidently.

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Qi Yunan felt a little headache. He looked at the third person, Gongsun Han, who hadn't spoken. Among the three, Gongsun Han was the most experienced. He was known as the smiling fox, and he could trick people with a smile. . Qi Yunan had a lot of trust in him.

Gongsun Han squinted his eyes, hiding the light in his eyes, he did not answer Qi Yunan's words, but asked, "Where did the prince come from?

" The news channel."

"So, can the prince determine whether the news is true or not?" Gongsun Han's eyes showed a hint of confusion.

"This—" Qi Yunan pondered slightly, and said: "The news should be true, but the court has not yet made a decision, but in my opinion, this little bastard holds a lot of grudges, and it won't take long for us to fight against him. They will attack me, and cutting down the feudal clan is just one of the means."

Qi Yunan knows the temperament and twists and turns of the people in the royal family best, so he made these remarks.

Wang Lin showed a look of complacency. He touched the jade wrench on his thumb. He had already thought about his speech, and cupped his hands and said, "My lord, my lord should be well prepared. The new emperor of the court is going out of his way with cruel means, even kissing him Brothers can be killed, let alone Uncle Wang?"

Qi Yunan shook his head, "Although that's the case, what can be done? If the court decides to cut down the feudal clan, I'm afraid it won't be able to stop it!"

Wang Lin sneered, " Stop it from doing it. What? If the new emperor really wants to do this, can all parties agree to it? This move will definitely cause public anger, and this is a good opportunity for the prince!"

Gongsun Han already understood what he wanted to say, and frowned , obviously there is a color of disapproval.

Qi Yunan's heart skipped a beat when he heard Wang Lin's words, and he quickly calmed down, "Oh? What did Mr. Wang mean? What good opportunity?"

Wang Lin was leisurely and complacent, and he whetted his appetite before saying: "My lord, the new emperor's foundation is not stable, and there are voices of opposition in the court, and now he is going against the law and harming the kings. As long as he dares to do this and arouse public anger, the lord, as long as he ascends the throne." With a shout, everyone will stand by the prince, just imagine, the prince's righteous army will march northward to defeat the innocent and the treacherous, and then the power of the world will belong to you, the prince."

Qi Yunan was so excited that his expression turned pale. It was flushed red, and trembling slightly, these words spoke his mind, what Mr. Wang said was right, on this day, he led the army to the north, and he didn't scare the ignorant kid to the ground, this is a great country, Can that little bastard still sit still? Everything is not his anymore.

"My lord, don't do it!" Gongsun Han yelled lightly, scaring Qi Yunan who was immersed in fantasy, and turning his head to look at Gongsun Han who was speaking in dissatisfaction.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-29 10:01:42~2020-07-3009:05:42~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : 48 bottles of Mafalda; 2 bottles of love cat;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!