Chapter 73

Zhao Wenming had been waiting outside the government office for a long time. This time, he came to visit in person instead of asking his servants to send a letter of worship. He made up his mind that he must meet Li Yu before giving up. So even if there was a rumor from the yamen servant that the county magistrate was busy, he didn't show any impatience, but said that he would wait until the county magistrate was done.

Li Yu hung him out for a long time, looked at the time, and learned that Zhao Wenming was still waiting outside, so he nodded to let people in.

Zhao Wenming now knows that King Su is behind him, so now he wants to come to negotiate peace, right? Li Yu didn't want to do everything wrong. What should be dug out from the Zhao family still had to be dug up.

When he heard Li Yu's message to let him in, Zhao Wenming finally breathed a sigh of relief, and couldn't help but feel a little joy in his heart. He straightened his clothes before following the people in. At this time, he didn't know that Li Yu had already surpassed him in psychological warfare, and in the future, he would unconsciously bow his head in front of Li Yu.

After waiting uneasy in the hall for a while, Li Yu came out Shi Shiran, and said politely: "Oh, Mr. Zhao is here. I am busy with official duties, so I am far away from welcoming you. Sorry, sorry!"

"I don't dare to do it. I took the liberty to bother you, so please forgive me." Zhao Wenming quickly stood up and saluted.

Li Yu waved his hand and asked him to sit down, "Mr. Zhao is here, what's the matter?" He pretended to be confused with understanding.

Zhao Wenming smiled awkwardly: "About what the lord said last time, I will think about it when I go back. The more I think about it, the more I feel short-sighted. As a lord, we should share the worries of the adults, and we should not only care about our own interests like that. The corners of

Li Yu's lips curled up, but he didn't answer, he just gently picked up the teacup beside him and took a sip of tea.

Zhao Wenming felt a little apprehensive, "My lord, I am willing to allocate 30% of the Zhao family's land to help you."

Li Yu coughed lightly, "I am very pleased that Mr. Zhao has such an awareness. With the support of the three of you, I believe that the banditry will be solved and Juping County will be peaceful and prosperous."

Zhao Wenming twitched the corner of his mouth, "Three families "

Li Yu nodded, "Yes, the Qian family and the Cheng family have also come to look for me, at least half of the land, they are so understanding of righteousness, I will not treat them badly."

Zhao Wenming heard the words He secretly scolded the two patriarchs in his heart, said on the surface that he was ill, turned around and ran to surrender. But he didn't expect that he came here quietly behind the back of the other three families?

Unexpectedly, the other two families had already agreed to half of the land, so it would be difficult to talk about less than half of the land on his own side. But when it's my turn, half of the fields are much more than the other two.

Despite the reluctance in his heart, he still gritted his teeth and said, "My lord, our Zhao family can also take out half of the field."

Li Yu clapped his hands and smiled: "Okay, okay, I will say that the Zhao family is for the country and the people, yes A rare patriotic person."

Zhao Wenming's heart was bleeding, so he could only laugh with him: "My lord, I don't know about tomorrow's icing meeting?"

Li Yu smiled and patted his head, "Oh, look at my work , I actually forgot to send you the old invitation card, so I will send someone to the Zhao Mansion right away."