Chapter 90

After the dynasty was over, Master Liu, Minister of the Ministry of Officials, quietly winked at Master Zhang, Minister of the Ministry of War. The latter understood, nodded his head lightly, and then left separately.

After a while, the two who had already changed their official uniforms entered a tea garden and then entered the same box.

When Liu Ruhai saw Zhang Song's frown, he finally relaxed a little, "Why did you come here at this time?"

Zhang Song looked back cautiously for a while, and seeing that there was nothing unusual, he stepped into the box and closed the door with his backhand "I came here after walking around outside for a few times. At this time, it's best to be careful if you can. If you are caught by someone's stalking, it will all be over.

" He nodded and invited Zhang Song to sit down.

The two sat down and relaxed.

Zhang Song couldn't wait to ask: "Master Liu, do you have any new news from Mr. Chen? Is it reliable?"

Liu Ruhai nodded, "Don't worry, everything is going smoothly, Mr. Chen will not harm you. It's ours. That master's temper is much better than the current one's. We support him secretly, and we may have the merits of being a dragon in the future."

They have been in contact with Chen Lian all these years, and they should be regarded as inserted in the court. Nail, if there is any movement in the court, they will send a letter to Chen Lian as soon as possible, and then Chen Lian will send it to Su Wang Qi Huan. In order to delay the preparation before, they also secretly obstructed the progress of cutting the feudal clan.

"That's good. I'm also worried. The rebel army is dominated by King Nan, and I'm afraid that it will be difficult for that master to use his fists for a while." Zhang Song was worried that he might be on the wrong team.

"What's the king of the South? Is he thinking about this position? Mr. Chen said in a letter, don't worry about anything else, they have already arranged everything." Liu Ruhai knew better, so Zhang Song could just relax.

"In this way, I can rest assured. Now that the court is full of smog, I really hope they can come sooner. Otherwise, with His Majesty's heart, I am afraid that the court will bleed again.

" Over the past few years, he has become suspicious, distrusts everyone, is self-willed, and does not listen to honest advice, so it is no wonder that others will rebel against him."

"That's right." Zhang Song nodded, "If this continues, Da Qi will not know What will it look like? Now that Daqi is suffering from internal and external troubles and is riddled with wounds, if he can meet Mingjun and recuperate, he may be able to take a break and gradually regain his vitality."

"It won't take long for this day, you know it, Su When the king was still a prince, he was kind-hearted and deeply worried about the suffering of the people. If he hadn't spoken for the people, how could he have been entrusted by the late emperor?" Liu Ruhai said with a sigh.

They are all old people in the court, and they are all clear about what happened at the beginning. King Su was not welcomed by the late emperor. It's not easy.

But it's good that he was entrusted out, and the situation in the court is changing. If he stays in the capital, he might be like other princes who have failed, either imprisoned or decapitated? Emperor Yongcheng was indeed cruel and merciless, and none of the people who had opposed him was alive now.

Here, Liu and Zhang discussed how to proceed in the future, and after half a day's work, they left one after another.

Nan Wang's coalition forces were in full swing, and Su Wang's army also began to march as planned. Five thousand men and horses, together with another army of King Gui, formed an army of ten thousand and began to march towards Jingdi.

Gui Wang Qi Yuliang is the brother of Nan Wang Qi Yunan, but the two of them don't deal with each other very much, so Gui Wang sent troops alone and did not join forces with Nan Wang.

It seems that King Gui is Qi Huan's uncle, so Qi Huan respected him a lot along the way, everything was based on Qi Yuliang's opinion, and even the marching was done after consulting his opinion. .

Qi Yuliang was very satisfied with this, Qi Huan was much more pleasing to the eye than other members of the clan.

Qi Yuliang is not an ambitious person. He really heard that the imperial court had a move to cut down the vassal. In order to protect his own interests, he had no choice but to follow the trend and raise troops to rebel.

Qi Huan respected him, and he naturally took care of Qi Huan. Although Qi Huan put him first in everything, he also knew his own ability, and he was not suitable for the Xin army to fight at all. He has been the prince of Xiaoyao for decades, and he has always been used to being relaxed and at ease. After discussing with Qi Huan several times, he found that Qi Huan's marching and planning skills are good in all aspects, so he simply handed everything over to Qi Huan , Instead, he became a hands-off shopkeeper.

Qi Huan also couldn't laugh or cry, this Uncle Gui's temperament is too casual. But he didn't shirk it too much, the marching and fighting was a big deal, it was related to the wealth and life of a few sons, but there was no joke at all, so he had to take responsibility.

His combined army of more than 10,000 marched towards Chujing City. On the other side, Li Yu Hezhang assembled 5,000 soldiers and horses and boarded the boat one by one. A dozen large ships sailed down the Jiajiang River at night until they reached the mouth of the sea.

Their plan was that Su Wang Qihuan led five thousand recruits to send troops to Chu Jingcheng, while Li Yu and the others led the five thousand veterans from Luming Mountain to march north by water.

However, Li Yu took Zhang Xiaoshun off the boat when he passed Sizhou on the way, and headed for Jiangnan.

Jiangnan has been a place where literati hang out since ancient times. The south of the Yangtze River is beautiful, and the scenery is familiar to us in the past. At sunrise, the flowers on the river are more red than fire, and in spring, the river is as green as blue.

Li Yu feels the beauty of Jiangnan, revealing Wu Nong's soft-spoken beauty everywhere. I have to say, this is indeed a good place.

But he didn't have much thought to pay attention to these, he came here to do business.

Along the way, Zhang Xiaoshun had already talked about the family history of the Jiangnan Wang family and various rumors. It has to be said that the Jiangnan Wang family can develop into the largest family, and its background is also very deep.

The Wang family was already a big family in the south of the Yangtze River in the previous dynasty, and later supported the founding ancestor of Daqi to conquer the world. After the founding of the country, the Wang family relied on the merits of the dragon to make the Wang family a higher level, and gradually formed This is the situation right now.

In recent years, the Wang family's children have not been too outstanding, and their family has gradually shown a downward trend. It is precisely because of this that the Wang family is still supported by the Wang Tailorn alone.

However, how long can Mrs. Wang last? There is no rising star in the family, and sooner or later it will decline, so Mrs. Wang was anxious and set his sights on the court.

The emperor was getting old, which indicated that the old and the new were about to change, so he bet his treasure on the sixth prince. The sixth prince's biological mother was a royal daughter. Definitely get more support.

In this way, even if the Wang family has no outstanding juniors for the time being, it can still support it for another ten or twenty years. Beautiful scenery, who knows if the Wang family will produce another pillar of talent in the future? By that time, the Wang family will definitely continue to develop.

Mrs. Wang's ideas are right and far-sighted. Unfortunately, the sixth prince they supported failed in such a political struggle, and failed, which meant that their royal family was facing a catastrophe. The new emperor ascended the throne, and when everything was dealt with, the Wang family would face the wrath of the new emperor when they turned around. In this way, the destruction of the momentarily glorious Wang family will be within a snap of the fingers.

Therefore, in such a desperate situation, they had to find another way out, and then they turned their attention to Nanwang. At the beginning, the ancestors of the Wang family made the Wang family prosperous for so many years, which made the old lady Wang think about it. What is greater than the contribution from the Dragon. If their Wang family is supporting a monarch, then the current crisis of the Wang family is not a crisis, but a great opportunity.

After making up his mind, he cooperated with Nan Wang, or it should be said that he was behind the scenes of bewitching Nan Wang to rebel. As long as they can succeed this time, it is not impossible for their Wang family to reach the pinnacle of glory again.

And Li Yu is now going to meet the ruler of the Wang family. The purpose of his trip is to persuade Mrs. Wang to change his ways. It is a bit difficult, but Li Yu still wants to give it a try.

As early as half a year ago, Li Yu had already confessed to Zhang Xiaoshun, developed the power of Baishun Trading Company to the south of the Yangtze River, and made friends with the Wang family, the first family in the south of the Yangtze River.

However, the Wang family has great potential, and it is not something that a business owner can manage. In the past six months, Zhang Xiaoshun has only made friends with some side branches of the Wang family. As for the real core of the Wang family, he has no way of getting in touch.

This made Zhang Xiaoshun very discouraged. Li Yu pinned his hopes on him, but he failed to accomplish anything, which made him feel bad all over.

However, Li Yu had anticipated such a situation, not only did not blame him, but comforted him a few words.

"Third Brother, this Wang Shuo is a not-so-far offshoot of the Wang family, but he is closer to the main family. If we pass him, we may be able to meet the people of the Wang family." Zhang Xiaoshun introduced Li Yu. Go to the largest fireworks building in the city, reminded me.

Wang Shuo has always been a fool in his life, and he often finds pleasure in this Zuiyue Tower. As long as he wants to find him, eight out of ten, nine out of ten are in this place. It took him a lot of money to make friends with Wang Shuo. As for the effort, I even used the glasses at the bottom of the box.

Li Yu nodded, expressing his understanding. He has been here for so long, but he has never been to such a place, but the memory of the original owner is there. It's just that the flower house in a small place like Qinghe Town can keep up with Compare here.

As soon as you step into the Zuiyue Tower, you will be greeted by the fragrance of makeup and powder, and all kinds of enchanting beauty will appear in front of your eyes. Li Yu frowned and rubbed his nose. The scent of the powder was so uncomfortable that he couldn't help but miss the scent of woody sandalwood on Ah Jiu's body.

Zhang Xiaoshun kept his eyes on the whole way, and walked straight in, and Li Yu followed behind him.

Seeing this, the girls who greeted them nunuzui were dissatisfied, and knew that these two people could not waste their time on them, so they could only let them in reluctantly.

Fortunately, after turning around two corridors, the place is much cleaner, and there are no enchanting women who may be entangled with you at any time.

There was a faint sound of the piano not far away, and Zhang Xiaoshun chuckled, "It's not far ahead, and Wang Shuo must be there today." All the

way through the flowers and willows, when the willows were dark and the flowers were bright, Li Yu raised his eyes and looked up. I saw a pavilion surrounded by veils in front, and the melodious sound of the piano came from this pavilion.

But in the open space around the pavilion, there are more than a dozen young masters, gathering in twos and threes, listening to the piano leisurely, chatting and laughing happily, or drinking wine and tea. Compared with the smoky atmosphere outside, this place seems much more elegant.

"The young man in white is Wang Shuo, and the rest of them are also distinguished people in this city." Zhang Xiaoshun whispered in Li Yu's ear.

Li Yu followed what Zhang Xiaoshun said, and Wang Shuo was only in his twenties and thirties, and Xu often wandered around romantic places, so he naturally formed a romantic charm in his gestures.

The movement on this side alarmed the people in the field on the other side. Someone saw Zhang Xiaoshun, "Oh! Isn't this brother Zhang?"

Wang Shuo also turned his head and saw Zhang Xiaoshun stunned for a moment, then a look of joy appeared on his face. "Brother Zhang, where did you go? I've been looking for you for a long time and I haven't seen anyone? Today you finally showed up."

The author has something to say: There should be a short distance before the end, but it's already In the end, it was rolled...Thank you for your perseverance, never forgetting your original intention, and always being there. I will try my best not to let you down...Thank you! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-08-05 09:14:17~2020-08-06 10:23:46~

Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: 2 sunshine;

thanks for irrigation The little angel of nutrient solution: 66 bottles of Beiyuanliang; 2 bottles of confession wives; 1 bottle of Luo Zhixiao, Meilanzhuju;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!