Chapter 19

Li Yu had a lot of harvest today, and it was already past noon when he saw the sky, thinking that Wen Jinbai must be hungry if he was not here, and there were not many pastries left, so he went back earlier.

The yam cakes sold by Wen Jinbai passed noon, and they were also selling very well. Occasionally, when he was busy, the peddler next to him would come to help pack the cakes.

Most of the people who come to buy are repeat customers who bought it last time and found it delicious. I thought they hadn't been here for a few days, so they would not come to set up a stall again. If this is the case, I'm afraid it will be difficult to buy it again in the future. Delicious and cheap pastries too. Unexpectedly, they opened a stall again today. It was still yam cake, and the price was the same, but there were no more gifts. That's it, everyone was very happy, so they came to buy some more, and they could share with the children at home. There is a difference.

Therefore, people came to buy one after another, and Wen Jinbai was so busy that he couldn't even take a sip of water.

From afar, I saw Li Yu coming back pushing a small cart. He smiled and greeted people he knew on the street. When Wen Jinbai saw him, his heart fell to the ground, and he felt extremely at ease. Although he didn't know How is his trip going, but judging by his expression, he doesn't look depressed, so it should be done after all, right? Li Yu said that if it can be done, it will be done.

Li Yu put the car away, came to Wen Jinbai, wrapped it for two or three people who bought pastry neatly, and sent them away, taking advantage of this gap, he said, "How is it? Can you be busy?"

Wen Jinbai Nodded, "With their help, it's okay."

"That's good." Li Yu was relieved at this point, "It's so late, I haven't had lunch yet, let Zhang Xiaoshun make two pancakes to fill his stomach, wait When we go back in the evening, let's buy some meat and vegetables and go back to treat ourselves."

Wen Jinbai smiled, and stopped talking, Li Yu scratched his head, and he waited for Wen Jinbai to ask him how his harvest was outside, but Wen Jinbai Jinbai, what's going on? Doesn't he care about making money at all?

"Hey! Don't you ask me how I got today?" Li Yu asked, nudging him with his elbow.

"I've already seen it." Wen Jinbai glanced at his excited expression, who wouldn't guess it?

"Did you see it?" Li Yu's face fell, and he was thinking of giving someone a surprise.

Wen Jinbai could see his careful thinking, and pursed his lips with a smile, "Well, how are you doing today? Is your trip going well?"

Li Yu was happy, "Don't you look at who I am? If I come out, how can I go? Is there a reason for not being successful?" Li Yu smiled and talked about his door-to-door sales.

Wen Jinbai listened very carefully, with a smile on his face unconsciously. He knew that this person was unusual, his thoughts and actions seemed to be different from others, but he seemed to be out of order, but he was able to achieve his goal the fastest.

He liked listening to Li Yu's words very much. He was full of confidence and had an inexplicable sense of peace of mind.

"I have earned several hundred Wen today. If this continues, we will have money to build a house in a short time. At that time, we will build it with blue bricks and tiles. It will be bigger and have more rooms. Which one do you want to live in?" Just live in one room, and it doesn't have to be as crowded as it is now, how about it?" Li Yu said with longing.

The smile on Wen Jinbai's face froze for a moment, then he nodded and lowered his head to stop looking at him.

He could feel that Li Yu didn't treat him like he treated his husband, but like a close family member. Maybe in his heart, he was nothing at all? Is she still the one he likes in his heart? I don't know why, but my heart feels very uncomfortable. He can't ask for anything extravagantly, he just wants, just wants to live in such a mediocre way.

However, in the future, if he doesn't want him anymore and wants to live with another person, what should he do? Thinking of this, Wen Jinbai's eyes were already red. He knew he shouldn't think like this. His mother once told him that no matter if it is a woman or a brother, he should be magnanimous and accept the person he likes for his husband. When he got engaged At that time, he also thought that as long as he sat firmly in the main room and did not waver, he would let him take concubines and everything, and he would not interfere too much, but why would he feel so sad just thinking of Li Yu marrying other women? ?

Li Yu talked for a long time before realizing that there was something wrong with the atmosphere. Seeing Wen Jin's white eye circles were red, he asked in surprise, "What's wrong?" He swore he didn't say anything bad.

Wen Jinbai shook his head and tried his best to smile, "I'm very happy, I can earn so much money, and the future will only get better."

"Yes, so you should smile more in the future, don't With a mournful face, look, you still look good when you smile!" Li Yu praised sincerely.

Wen Jinbai blushed when he heard the words, and when he lowered his head, he unconsciously touched the scar on his forehead with his hands. The uneven touch made him turn pale. He is such an ugly person, how can this person speak beautiful words?

This scar and his voice will never recover in this life, but he has never regretted the decision he made back then, which ruined his appearance. Forget it, let it go, let yourself go, let him go too, when one day he can find his younger brother, what's the point of dying alone?

At noon, the two ate pancakes and dealt with it. Zhang Xiaoshun didn't want to take the money, but Li Yu forcefully stuffed him with two copper coins.

Zhang Xiaoshun was a little embarrassed, "Brother Li, how can this work? Your cakes are given to us for free, how can I collect the copper coins for these two pancakes?"

Li Yu knew that Zhang Xiaoshun's family background was not very good. The sick old mother needs to take medicine all the year round, and the only source of income for the whole family is Zhang Xiaoshun's small income from selling pancakes, so life is very tight.

He waved his hands, "Isn't that the same? Don't you have to pay for your pancakes? How can you say that you can give them away for free."

"But..." The

two evaded it for a long time, Zhang Xiaoshun said that he couldn't beat Li Yu, and finally accepted it. Now, I feel even more grateful for their kindness in my heart, so I thought that when Li Yu went out, I would use more snacks to help him take care of the stall.

All the yam cakes were sold out very early in the afternoon, so the two of them packed up the stalls and prepared to go back early. The next one will be added slowly in the future.

Of course, the most important thing is to buy some meat to satisfy your hunger. I bought another large bag of corn, and the first task is to make glucose. Even though his rose cakes and cakes are expensive today, but if calculated according to the current price of icing sugar, their rose cakes and cakes are basically unprofitable. How much is it? If you make glucose by yourself, it will be different. The price of raw materials is low. Although it takes a little more time and effort, it may save two-thirds of the money. This is pure profit.

By the time they got home, the trolley they were pushing was already full of all kinds of things.

Some sharp-eyed villagers were very surprised when they saw the two of them. Didn't they say that Li Laosan sold his wife a few days ago? Why did you come together again today? When they saw the small cart they were pushing, their jaws dropped in shock. Their cart was full of rice, grain, oil, and even such a large piece of meat. It was half fat and half thin, which looked gratifying. It was meat. Well, people in the village can't eat meat twice a year, and it's not a festival today, so it's just piled up on Li Laosan's cart.

"Li Laosan, where did you go to rob so many things?" Someone asked in a strange way.

"Hehe, I didn't rob your house anyway, did I, Liu Xiaosi, you can rest assured." Li Yu laughed.

"Li Laosan, your family bought all these things? Where did you get rich?" Someone couldn't help asking, and the stinky sour smell in the words could be heard from far away. Smoke people to death.

"Of course I bought it. People move living trees and die. This man, he will only turn around when he is on a dead end, isn't he?" Everyone in the village knows how miserable he was when he was separated from the Li family. With so many things, I'm afraid there will be a lot of pink eye.

Hearing this, some people's thoughts changed. What does Li Laosan mean? Is he turned over? What did he rely on to earn his money? Wouldn't it be a scam? I've never seen him so promising before.

No longer caring about other people's convoluted thoughts, Li Yu answered a few perfunctory words, then ignored them, and walked straight home.

Li Yu is also very fortunate. Fortunately, his home is on the edge of the village, a single household, and there are no neighbors around, otherwise it would not be so clean.

Soon there were new rumors in the village, and the rumors were all exaggerated, saying how the third son of the Li family had posted it, and they all saw it. He bought a lot of rice, a lot of oil, and half a head of pork. How much will it cost?

You know, these things are not common even for clan elders and village chiefs. Farmers can't eat polished white rice. Half a small pot of oil can last for a year or a half. Not to mention half a pig's pork, it is a blessing to be able to eat a piece of meat that is two fingers wide during the festival.

Damn! What did the youngest of the Li family do? How did he have such good luck? Why can't good things happen to me?

When the news reached Li's family, Li He was thoughtful, but Li Wang was so angry that he beat his chest, "What kind of luck is this youngest, and where did he earn so much money to buy these things? Tell me, the family used to treat him like this." It's so good, why doesn't he think about the Li family now? There are so many things, and I don't see him sending anything here, anyway, there are his parents here."

Li He's smile is not a smile, at the beginning when he was going to die to drive people out, he gave them a shabby house to live in, now that people have earned money, you still want to share the ready-made, how can there be such a good thing in the world? It would be a lie to say that she wasn't jealous, but she kept it in her heart, unlike Li Wang who said whatever came to her mind.

Maybe, you should go there for a walk.