Chapter 7

It is useless for Li E to be anxious outside. In the room, Li Wencai thought about it, then nodded, and glanced at the old woman, "Find out the third daughter-in-law's deed of prostitution and give it to him, and break it clean, so that you won't lose money in the future." I have to make another trip."

Li Zhaoshi got up reluctantly, and found that piece of paper, which was more than one or two taels of silver. Happy, he handed the paper to Li Yu, "Your daughter-in-law spent so much money in the family, you should be content. We don't ask you to repay us, as long as you don't bring us trouble in the future."

Li Yu took it and read it At a glance, the words Wen Jinbai are indeed written on it, which is a very beautiful font. He folded the paper and put it in his arms, nodded and said, "Yes, I understand."

Li Yu left, and as soon as he walked out of the gate, his younger sister Li E ran out and stopped him, "Third brother, wait for me Wait."

Li Yu stopped and turned around, and saw the little girl running over in a hurry, Li Yu was very tolerant towards this little girl, in the memory of the original owner, the little girl Li E was the only one in the family who treated him A good man, he is also the one who dotes on his little sister the most.

"What's the matter? You're in such a hurry." Li Yu saw her with a smile on his face.

Li E didn't care about other things, so he pulled Li Yu to the side of a big tree, looked around, and then asked in a low voice, "Third brother, do you really want to..."

Li Yu looked puzzled, what what?

Seeing Li Yu's appearance, Li E thought he had already made up his mind, and stomped his feet anxiously, "Third Brother, you can't do this, he is already very pitiful, wouldn't you be driving him to death by doing this?

" ???" Li Yu was at a loss, what and what? What did he do? Who are you going to kill again? "Wait, little girl, what are you talking about? Make it clear!"

Li E was taken aback, and asked dumbfounded: "Third brother, you... didn't you ask for the deed of sale of the third sister-in-law to prepare to sell her?"

"Ah?" Li Yu raised his forehead, "Who did you listen to?" ?"

Li E was also speechless, "Didn't you tell me last time that he is a funeral star, it's unlucky to see him, and you want to sell him?

" You must have heard it wrong."

Li E's eyes widened, and he said uncertainly: "I heard it wrong?"

Li Yu nodded with certainty, how could he explain to her that he really Never thought about the seller?

"That's good!" Seeing that the third brother was so sure, Li E also breathed a sigh of relief. She patted her chest and said with a smile: "I said that it is impossible for the third brother to do this. Third brother, you should treat the third brother well." Sister-in-law, he, he is also a poor man."

Li Yu smiled, little girl, do you still need you to teach me? He reached out and knocked on her forehead, "Are you? You're not old, you have a lot to worry about. Take care of yourself."

Li E glared at him tenderly, and protested with her mouth pouting, "Third brother, it's very It hurts, it's so hard, I'm your own sister!"

Li Yu laughed loudly, and all the bad things about the Li family were forgotten by him, "Okay, go back, third brother has his own sense of propriety, in the future I won't let you down."

Li E looked at Li Yu's leaving back, her mood soared involuntarily, and the corners of her mouth cracked, it's nice to have a third brother like this, that's right, that's how a third brother should be .

On the way back, Li Yu ran into Li Orion, who was the one who fished him out of the river, so he was his savior. Now that you run into it, you should say hello and thank you.

Li Orion held a pheasant in one hand and a wild rabbit in the other, but Li Yu was so greedy. These days, there is no oily star in the clear soup and little water. Where did Li Yu in modern times suffer from such hardships? And the original owner, Li Yu, was not easy to see Hun Xing in the original Li family. The Li family wanted to support a scholar, and now the fee for a scholar is not what ordinary people can provide. In addition to the annual repairs, there are also books, pens, inks, papers and inkstones. , which one does not need money? Li's family relies on a few acres of Susukida, and the whole family will be able to live frugally. Therefore, Li Yu can hardly walk when he sees meat dishes.

When Li Orhu saw Li Yu, he paused for a moment, and wanted to turn around and avoid him. Li Yu's reputation is so good that it's best to run away if he can hide. Seeing that Li Orion was about to leave, he hurriedly greeted him with a smile, "Brother Li, thank you for saving me for what happened last time."

Li Orion was taken aback, how could this person thank you? Is the sun coming out in the west? "You don't need to thank me, it's just smooth sailing."

Li Yu didn't seem to hear the indifference in his tone, but was still very enthusiastic, "You just came back from the mountains? Today's harvest is good."

Li Yu said hello in a friendly voice Well, it's not easy for Li Orion to leave at this time, so he nodded with a wooden face, and said "um", which was regarded as an answer.

Li Yu didn't look at people's faces, took two steps forward, sized up the prey, and said with a smile: "Brother Li, your prey is really good, it looks like it's so fat... you're so fat, are you going to sell it?" I don't know how much it will cost?" He wanted to inquire about the price, and when he had money in the future, he could buy it from Li Orhu. There is also Wen Jinbai who is malnourished at home, he should be fed more.

Li Orhu is an honest man, and when he heard Li Yu's question, he replied honestly: "I'm going to deliver this to the restaurant in the town, and it can sell for more than ten yuan on weekdays. "

"Oh, that's it." Li Yu suddenly said: "Brother Li, if I want to buy some wild animals from you in the future, can I do it?" He has no money now, no matter how fat the prey is, he can only watch helplessly. .

Li Orion thought for a while, nodded and said: "Success, but this prey is not available every day." He was lucky today. He caught these two in the trap he made a few days ago, and more often , all returned empty-handed.

Li Yu narrowed his eyes with a smile, "Brother Li's words are enough. If I want to, I'll call you in advance. You just need to help me stay."

It's not difficult to think about it, Li Orion Taking advantage of the situation, he agreed.

After getting the letter, Li Yu was happy, but he was not happy for a long time before he was defeated by the reality in front of him. A penny can't beat a hero, and now he doesn't have a penny.

Thinking of the original owner taking the silver hairpin from his sister-in-law and giving it to others, Li Yu had the urge to beat himself up. Although the silver hairpin was not pure, it was still worth money. If you pawned it, you could spend it. It's been a while, and it's no wonder that the Li family didn't give him a penny. No matter how much he is a prodigal, he won't be able to defeat him.

When I met Li Orion, Li Yu had a flash of light in his mind. They all said that if you rely on mountains to eat mountains, and you rely on water to eat water, there are many things that can be eaten in the mountains and waters. It depends on whether anyone can find out. The modern Li Yu . I spent my childhood at my grandmother's house. It is also close to the mountain. Every time my grandfather takes him into the mountain, he will find a lot of delicious things from the mountain, such as wild fungus, wild mushroom, wild matsutake, etc., which are very precious things. There are also many fruits, such as wild pecans, kiwis, persimmons and so on.

It seemed that he should go for a stroll in the mountains. When he got home, Wen Jinbai was tidying up and cleaning the house. In fact, the house was not big, and there was nothing in it, so there was no need to tidy it up. He was just looking for something to do when he was idle.

After discovering that Li Yu had returned, Wen Jin flinched a little, and then hid her small body in the dark shadows, looking even more cowardly and thin.

This is Wen Jinbai's natural reaction when facing Li Yu. Anyone who has been with a violent person for a long time will have a subconscious reaction of fear. Li Yu understands that it is impossible for him to change for a while. Putting down the package of clothes, thinking about making people uncomfortable at home, he simply went out again.

While it's still early, go to the mountains and have a look around, maybe you can find something to eat, Li Yu's stomach growled when he thought of something to eat, it's not long after lunch, and he's starting to lose his temper , Li Yu curled his lips, and tightened his belt. He has never experienced the feeling of being hungry in such a big life. Now he is fine. After coming here, he has experienced everything.

Walking all the way into the mountains, I took a rusty shovel in my hand, and as I walked all the way, I used the shovel to beat the grass on the ground in order to scare the snakes. In this season, the most feared thing in the mountains is that this kind of thing is silent It's the best thing to scare it away when it comes out to bite you.

The terrain in the south of Daqi Kingdom is a hilly area, with many mountains and dense forests, and the scorching heat seems to be isolated from the outside. Li Yu walked in it, feeling much cooler physically and mentally, and his depressed mood became more relaxed.

He didn't dare to go deep, he just wanted to take a look around, the original owner of this mountain hadn't been there much, so memory was completely useless, Li Yu could be regarded as the first time he came here, he wanted everything If you move forward by groping, you will be very slow in action.

Fortunately, God was kind to him. Before he had gone far, he saw a pair of wild pheasants. The pheasants were not easy to catch. Li Yu could only watch them fly away. However, after searching for a while, he found The pheasant nest in the hidden bushes, I reached out and touched it, there were actually a dozen eggs inside, Li Yuxi smiled, very good, very good, at least this is considered a meat dish, he didn't plan to go back so soon, so he made a mark , ready to come and pick it up when it turns around.

With the harvest, Li Yu was in a good mood. Sure enough, the mountains rewarded people generously. After walking for a long time, he found a wild yam field. Li Yu was overjoyed, this is good, this is enough to fill his stomach.

Li Yu started digging along the vines. He only brought a rusty shovel. It was not easy to dig with this, but at least it could break the ground. The roots of yams are very long, so he dug along the trend of the roots. Slowly, the whole yam is revealed.

After a long while, Li Yu finally dug out three or four yams. He had never done physical work before, and his hands were blistered, and the pain was terribly painful. Thinking that today's dinner was settled anyway, Li Yu was not in a hurry It was getting late, so I tied the yams into a pile with vines, and went down the mountain along the same road.