Chapter 89

"My lord, Master Zhang is back." Chen Si replied outside the door.

When Li Yu heard this, he threw down the pen in his hand and said happily, "Zhang Xiaoshun is back? Come on, let him in quickly."

Zhang Xiaoshun went to Southland this time to arrange to contact the intelligence network on the Jiangnan side, their Baishun Trading Company, There are strongholds in various places, and it is the best place to inquire about information. No matter whether it is useful or not, as long as you collect it and give it to the people above to summarize, you can always find a lot of useful clues, just like Li Yu. It is the same as inferring the outside situation from the prices in the account book. It is necessary to know yourself and the enemy, and to understand all the situations in order to prescribe the right medicine.

So Li Yu specifically asked Zhang Xiaoshun to handle this matter. Now that Zhang Xiaoshun is back, it seems that the matter is almost done.

Not long after, footsteps sounded outside the door, followed by Zhang Xiaoshun's voice, "Third Brother, I have basically finished the things you explained."

As soon as the words fell, Zhang Xiaoshun had already come to Li Yu. Yu looked him up and down, and since he was out these days, his body has become much stronger.

Li Yu asked him to sit down, and Chen Si had already served tea.

"You've just come back, haven't you gone to see my little sister?" Li Yu asked with a smile, seeing his dusty appearance, he should have just arrived.

Zhang Xiaoshun scratched his head embarrassingly, "Not yet, isn't it because I'm afraid of delaying things? I came here as soon as I entered the door. I thought it would be better to tell you about the harvest of this trip first."

Li Yu was very satisfied . Nodding his head, Zhang Xiaoshun was very down-to-earth in doing things, and he was able to distinguish between priorities, and he felt relieved to entrust these things to him.

Zhang Xiaoshun took a sip of the tea at hand, and then slowly told the harvest of this trip.

According to Li Yu's instructions, he expanded Baishun Trading Company to the border of Jiangnan. As an outsider, he was not easy to gain a foothold, but he remembered Li Yu's words, and he was very generous. Once he got there, he made friends with the locals. Rich merchants.

The so-called reaching out and not hitting people with smiling faces, Zhang Xiaoshun respectfully arrived at the door, how could he not treat him well? The reputation of Baishun Trading Co., Ltd. has been established in this way. The rich merchants in the Jiangnan area don't care about the addition of Baishun Trading Co., Ltd.

In this way, Parkson Commercial Bank has gained a firm foothold in Jiangnan, and at this time, the layout of Jiangnan will be considered complete.

"Very well, I really worked hard on you this time." Li Yu said with a smile.

"It's not hard work." Zhang Xiaoshun shook his head, as if he had thought of something, then he looked around and asked cautiously, "Third brother, I came from the south and heard about the movements of those kings. What do you really plan to do against the court? In this way, will it have any impact on you and King Su?" It is well known that Li Yu and King Su are close. What he said was cryptic, and he didn't say the word rebellion.

Now that this matter has reached Zhang Xiaoshun's ears, it seems that it has spread, and Li Yu has no intention of hiding it from him. Zhang Xiaoshun is his family member and his trusted right-hand man. There are still many things that Zhang Xiaoshun needs to do in the future. It is also impossible to hide from him.

"It's true. King Su was invited by King Nan to become king, and he has already decided to recruit troops and buy horses to join the Northern Expedition."

"Ah!" Zhang Xiaoshun was surprised. He didn't dare to take it seriously, but now that he got the exact answer from Li Yu, his mood was complicated and difficult to understand.

"Now my plan is to do my best to help King Su and help him reach that position. If you are afraid of being implicated, you don't need to participate." Li Yu said truthfully.

Zhang Xiaoshun was a little at a loss, he waved his hands again and again, "Third brother, I'm not afraid of getting involved. Without the third brother, I would not have Zhang Xiaoshun today. No matter what, I, Zhang Xiaoshun, will always follow the third brother. I will try my best to solve any problems in the future. Do it."

At this moment, he had already figured it out, and in the future, no matter whether it was good or bad, he would follow Li Yu. If it weren't for Li Yu back then, he would still be selling his pancakes in Qinghe Town now. Over the years, he has watched Li Yu grow from scratch and walk step by step. There are few people in this world who can do what he does.

If Li Yu's plan is followed, his future will be even brighter in the future. As a man, how many people don't want to stand taller? At that time, it would be no problem to seal his wife Yinzi, so he had already made his decision almost in an instant.

Zhang Xiaoshun's choice was actually within Li Yu's expectations, "Well, don't worry, I won't put everyone in danger. In the future, you won't regret your choice."

Zhang Xiaoshun was dizzy After leaving, thinking about the future, he couldn't help but feel a surge of passion in his heart. Over the years, he has also read some books with Li Yu, and also read Chaowei Tianshelang and Mudeng Tianzitang. There is no such thing as a general, and a man should be self-improvement. Isn't what he is doing with Li Yu now just for this?

Supporting the new king, he will have his own place in the court in the future. Not to mention other things, he is already satisfied just by developing Baishun Trading Company into an imperial merchant.

Now Li Yu has arranged a new task for him, to go to the south of the Yangtze River, make friends with the Wang family, the largest family in the south of the Yangtze River, and prepare for the future.

But he didn't ask him to go immediately, he finally came back. I also have to go home to see my mother and wife, and have a good time with them.

Li E has been in charge of the icing workshop in Juping County and the sale of icing. Its brother Zhang Xiaoshun has never had a child, mainly because Li Yu said that she is still young, and having a child too early will cause damage to the body, and the child will not be fully developed and will die early.

She believed Li Yu's words very much. She had seen a lot of things in the village in the early years. There were indeed many children who died young. After discussing it with her husband, she planned to have another child in a few years. Anyway, she came to Juping After the county, everything has just begun, and everything is still in a mess, and it will not be too late to settle down after a few years. Fortunately, Zhang's mother is also a reasonable person, and she doesn't have much to say about the decision of their young couple.

Zhang Xiaoshun got bored with his wife Li E for a while when he went home, and then talked about Li Yu's decision.

Li E is no longer the young and ignorant peasant girl. Instead, she is knowledgeable and decisive because of Li Yu's teachings. Because she is in charge of the icing business, she is often on an equal footing with the wives and ladies of wealthy families, and she is also humble when dealing with merchants. Generous and well-known in the business circle.

Li E and Zhang Xiaoshun have a deep relationship, and Zhang Xiaoshun never hides anything from her, and even discusses everything with her. Therefore, after returning from Li Yu, he also told Li E what Li Yu had said.

Although Li E was a little surprised, it was within her expectation. As long as it was the third brother, she would not be too surprised by anything. She supported Li Yu's decision without even thinking about it.

Although it is sad that her husband has to leave just after he comes back, this is a major event for men, and they must not be delayed, but the future is still long, and they will have plenty of time in the future.

In the autumn of the fourth year of Yongcheng, the "King Rebellion" launched by the Southern King Qi Yunan officially kicked off.

The King of the South issued a crusade, bluntly saying that the treacherous and sycophants in the court disrupted the country. The emperor listened to the slander, acted against the slander, and disregarded the ancestral rituals.

The kings from all over the country responded one after another, and it didn't take long to form an army of 100,000 troops, divided into three groups, and went straight to Huanglong.

For a while, the memorials of the rebellion were sent to the capital one after another.

Above the court hall, there was a moment of cloudiness.

Emperor Yongcheng sat on the dragon chair and looked at the officials in the hall with a gloomy expression. No one spoke, and all of them watched silently.

With a "snap", Emperor Yongcheng dropped the memorial in his hand, and said in a cold tone: "Look, you all have a good look at me, rebellion, all the kings have rebelled against me, I knew they had evil intentions , have always wanted to cut down the feudal clan, and all of you are afraid of this and that, and advise me not to act rashly, but now it is good, I have not moved them yet, they have moved first."

The ministers are also helpless, if it is not for the court to cut down the feudal clan The wind spread, could these kings rebel so quickly? Otherwise, why didn't they rebel sooner or later, but why did they rebel at this juncture?

"Why don't you talk at this time? Don't all of you usually have patience? I tell you, when the rebels come, I will be the first to take you to sacrifice the flag."

"Your Majesty, let's play Your Majesty. The momentum is huge, His Majesty should make arrangements as soon as possible, and kill him in his infancy." An old minister stood up and said.

"Hmph!" Emperor Yongcheng snorted coldly, and glanced at the others with sharp eyes, and all the people he glanced at were trembling.

"Your Majesty, according to what I see, His Majesty should mobilize the nearest northern Zhou family army King Qin to annihilate the 100,000 rebel army in one fell swoop, so as to eliminate future troubles."

"No." Someone stood up to object on the spot, "Your Majesty must not adjust The Northern Army, the Zhou Family Army guarding the gate of the country, if they are transferred away, I am afraid that the barbarians will take advantage of the gap and enter, and it will be even more uncontrollable at that time."

"If the Zhou Family Army is not transferred, then who can withstand these rebels? This is just a short In less than a month, the rebels have captured two cities."

As soon as these words came out, there was no sound in the court. It has to be said that the 100,000 rebel army was as imposing as a rainbow, and almost all the Xiang troops of the imperial court fled. Moreover, they used the pretense of punishing traitors and sycophants. The people of truth also embrace them. This ebb and flow has increased the momentum of the rebels even more.

In this way, these rebels will attack the emperor sooner or later. If they don't dispatch troops to serve the king, what will they use to fight against it?

Now the problem is indeed a dilemma, the barbarians in the north are staring at each other, and the rebel army in the Central Plains is overwhelming, no matter what the choice is, it is hard to say.

"A bunch of trash! What use are you for?" After discussing for a long time without getting a satisfactory result, Emperor Yongcheng became impatient, and his anger grew stronger. His sinister eyes swept over everyone, and everyone trembled. There was no sound at all, no one dared to make trouble now, the emperor laid down millions of corpses in a rage, at this time, his own wealth and life were more important.

"Proceed with my will, deploy troops from all over the country, guard against death, and never let the rebels continue to go north." Emperor Yongcheng finally issued an instruction.

The court meeting also came to an end, and the ministers also breathed a sigh of relief.

The author has something to say: Thank you Xiao Kuo loves who have always supported me. I am very touched. When I feel tired and want to give up occasionally, it is you who have always supported me. I love you! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-0409:08:30~2020-08-0509:14:17~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Luo Zhizhi 2 bottles; Foam|*Yaxuan 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!