Chapter 94

Wen Jinxuan from the North

entered the tent of the Chinese Army excitedly, only to see old General Zhou Ting frowning, as if hesitatingly thinking about something.

There were several generals sitting around, all high-ranking members of the Zhou family army, but none of them spoke, and the atmosphere in the tent was somewhat dull.

Wen Jinxuan was stunned for a moment, he hurried over after receiving the order from Old General Zhou, but he didn't expect that they were discussing matters, and it was really unseemly for him to rush in so rashly.

He hesitated for a moment, and prepared to withdraw quietly. Maybe he would come to the old general after the generals finished their discussions to see if there was anything for him? However, Zhou Ting had already seen Wen Jinxuan and beckoned him to sit down.

He was in the Zhou family army, and the generals watched him grow up, and they got along very well. They all knew that the old general Zhou regarded him as his nephew and nephew in the next generation, and he was invited to come to such an important discussion today. It's no surprise already.

Wen Jinxuan couldn't figure it out, and had no choice but to obey the order, and found the last seat to sit down. The atmosphere was very wrong, he knew all the people in this tent, he was usually careless, bold and rough, rarely like this now. What happened to this? Could it be that the barbarians started attacking again with the autumn wind?

Wen Jinxuan moved his body uneasily, thinking to himself, if they dare to come, he will be the first to ask for orders to attack, and he must beat them to pieces.

"Can you talk about it? What should we do?" Old General Zhou Ting's voice sounded, breaking the dull atmosphere in the tent.

Everyone looked at me and I looked at you, but they didn't know how to speak. Still a young general stood up and said angrily: "General Zhou, this is not feasible. If we go and open the door to northern Xinjiang, wouldn't the barbarians be allowed to enter the Central Plains? Without our Zhou's army as a barrier, the barbarians' attack would be like nothing." Walking on the ground, I am afraid that there will be no day of peace in the Northland."

"What General Liu said is that the barbarians are staring at them now. Once we leave and let these wolves in for nothing, what will happen to the people? Are they allowed to let the barbarians burn, kill, and abuse them?

" Your Majesty, have you ever thought about the consequences?" Another person stood up and said.

Everyone fell into silence again, which seemed to be an endless loop. In fact, these people were also very nervous. One side was the emperor's order, and the other side was the life and death of the people. What is more important, and how should we weigh it?

They were summoned by the old general Zhou after receiving the emperor's secret order. The emperor's order ordered Zhou's army to immediately transfer troops to serve the king. In just one day, three secret orders had already been sent. The situation was urgent and no delay was allowed.

However, since they received the secret order, they have already gathered together to discuss, but there is still no progress.

Although they are far away in the north, they still have news channels. In the current situation in the Central Plains, the kings of all walks of life are trying to punish traitors. In Xinjiang, there is no need to participate in these bullshit things, but when the emperor's Qin Wang secret order came, they dragged their Zhou family army into the water.

I don't know what the emperor thinks, it's not that there is no army in the Central Plains, why are they staring at Zhou's army? As a result, they are now in a dilemma, and they really want to scold their mothers.

Since the founding of Daqi, their Zhou family army has guarded the northern border for generations. At the beginning, they were valued by the founding emperor, but later, when the court was full of smog and power was turbulent, the big bosses in the court looked down on their Zhou family army more and more, so they followed suit. It's the same as motherhood, if it weren't for the barbarians in the north who invaded the border every year, they would have to be guarded by Zhou's army to resist, I'm afraid they would have been forgotten by the court.

It's good now, they are in trouble, but now I think of them. In fact, most people are not willing to work for some king, but the emperor's order must not be violated, even if they don't want to go, they have to go.

Wen Jinxuan finally understood the ins and outs of the matter under the explanation of a general at the side. At this time, he was also very speechless. What kind of bullshit emperor's order, is he trying to make a bigger mess? If the barbarians were allowed to drive straight in, Daqi's country would be in jeopardy.

He suddenly remembered the letter from his elder brother, which seemed to mention that his brother-in-law followed King Su, but King Su was also among these kings? Wen Jinxuan narrowed his eyes slightly, should he do something?

This matter is not so easy to make a decision. Although Emperor Yongcheng is in a hurry, he has to find a way to get the best of both worlds. The old general Zhou said that mobilizing the army is not a matter of one or two. It can be done in a day, they always have to mobilize their troops, and they have to prepare all the food and grass for people to chew horses.

Let the envoy go back and return his order naturally, not to mention how anxious and irritable Emperor Yongcheng was after receiving the order. The generals here discussed for a day, but there was no progress. Seeing that it was getting late, all the generals also dispersed. Only Old General Zhou and Wen Jinxuan remained.

Zhou Ting glanced at Wen Jinxuan, "You already know, what do you think about this matter?" His face was a little kind.

For so many years, in Zhou Ting's eyes, Wen Jinxuan is just like his nephew and nephew. He taught him marksmanship and the way of marching. Although Wen Jinxuan didn't expect Wen Jinxuan to come up with any solution, he also knew that this young junior was capable and responsible, and dared to think and act. He was a good seedling. He believed that through experience and growth, Ah Xuan would go further. , stand higher.

He was already old, but seeing this vigorous junior made him see the hope of the Zhou family army continuing.

Wen Jinxuan hesitated, the idea in his mind had just formed, he hadn't figured out the details yet, and he didn't know if it would be too rash to say it now.

Zhou Ting saw that he was hesitant to speak, so he laughed and reprimanded: "If you have any thoughts, just say it, in front of me, do you still have any worries?"

Wen Jinxuan blushed, and said: "This is just an initial idea of ​​mine, and it's not yet mature, so I don't know if I should say it or not."

Zhou Ting stepped up and kicked, "Say it! Why should I say it or not? Don't use this in front of me."

Wen Jinxuan smiled, nodded and said: "Okay, okay, I say it's okay?"

"Northern land can't be wronged, and the imperial court's order can't be violated. Isn't the general in a dilemma right now?"

Zhou Ting looked at him At a glance, this is obvious, so is there any need to say it?

Wen Jinxuan coughed, and said: "There is no other way now, how about sending some of the Zhou family's army to serve the king, and the rest still guard the northern border? Anyway, the secret order did not say that all must go to serve the king."

Zhou Ting frowned . , he frowned and thought for a while, as if considering the feasibility of this proposal.

Wen Jinxuan's eyes were bright, and he looked at Old General Zhou expectantly. If this method can be agreed, then he must fight for him to lead the team.

He wanted to go to Beijing so much, not for making meritorious service or protecting that shitty emperor, he had no affection for the royal family at all, although he was still young when something happened to the Wen family, he was sensible, and many things can be figured out in retrospect The key point is that he knew that the Wen family was framed and destroyed. Instead of redressing the Wen family's grievances, the royal family quickly convicted them.

He is now fighting here to protect the people behind him, not the royal court. If the emperor destroys his literary family, can he be expected to be loyal to the royal family? Now that the King Feng in the south is rebelling, it's too late for him to be happy.

And he is looking forward to entering Beijing because of elder brother. Elder brother also mentioned the situation in the Central Plains in his letter. Now that brother-in-law has gone to Beijing with King Su's Northern Expedition, if he enters Beijing, he might be able to meet elder brother and brother-in-law. Now that we can gather together, maybe the Zhou family army he brought can help brother-in-law?

"General, the last general will take care of the general's worries and lead troops to serve the king. Even if there are several thousand soldiers, he can have an explanation to the court, right?" Wen Jinxuan continued his efforts.

Zhou Ting was already a little shaken in his heart. He had to say that this was indeed a solution, but the number of troops to be dispatched had to be decided after consultation with King Qin, and the foundation of Northern Xinjiang must not be shaken. After all, they were protecting tens of thousands of people in the northern region.

Wen Jinxuan was still waiting to say something, but Zhou Ting waved him out, "Okay, I understand, you go down first, and make a decision after discussing tomorrow."

Wen Jinxuan was overjoyed, knowing that this was There was a show, so he stopped bothering and turned around to leave. He knew that no general was willing to leave northern Xinjiang to serve the king. He proposed this method, and it should be passed soon.

The big boat that Li Yu was on was already wandering in the sea at this time, heading north. Li Yu stood at the bow, with the sea and sky in front of him, which made people feel broad-minded. It's not that he hasn't seen such a scene before, but now he looks at it differently.

Looking at the seabirds flying not far away, his mood was also a little surging. Everything has been arranged properly. He did not expect that Li Yu would be able to experience this change in person when he came to this world. Back then, in Shuanghe Village When I opened my eyes in that dilapidated old house in the middle of the night, how could I have imagined today.

At the beginning, he was poor and destitute, with nothing to eat, only a scarred Ah Jiu. Later, he knew how much wronged Ah Jiu had suffered, and his heart ached unbearably. Nine seeks justice, however, I later learned that this is extremely difficult. The original culprit has become the Nine-Five Lord, has become a towering tree, how can it be shaken?

Such an idea is probably unthinkable in the hearts of the people of the world, right? However, a soul like Li Yu is always different from these people.

When he learned about all the movements of the court from King Su, he had already started to plan step by step, and today, he is not far from the last step.

The capital city was right in front of him, and it would only take a few days to get there. Li Yu began to calculate in his mind again that all subsequent plans should not be half wrong.

The so-called great power, great responsibility. Now that he is standing here, he has shouldered the mission. Every thought, every decision is related to thousands of lives! . This made him have to be more cautious, strive to be the most perfect, and never allow the slightest mistake.

At this time, Nanwang Zhengzhi pointed Jiangshan proudly, seeing that he was getting closer and closer to the capital, and the throne was right in front of him, why didn't he be extremely excited?

Their southern army is powerful, and has already captured most of the city. Soon, they will be able to come to the capital. He wants to see how Yongcheng Emperor's son will kneel at his feet and beg for mercy.

As soon as he ascended to that position, all the wealth and beauties in the world became his possessions. From then on, let's see who dares to stand shoulder to shoulder with him.

"I heard that the imperial court has dispatched the Zhou family army to King Jingqin. The Zhou family army is capable of fighting well, so I'm afraid it will be difficult to deal with it." Someone reminded.

Qi Yunan snorted coldly, "What is the Zhou family's army? Our 100,000-strong army, they resist like a mantis' arms and a car mayfly shake a tree. The children in the imperial city probably only have this little card. Hahaha, let's see how our army can be destroyed. Invincible ."

Everyone nodded, and what they said was true, so what if Zhou's army can fight well? Can a few soldiers and horses be able to fight against this 100,000 army?

The victories all along have made people lose their vigilance, leaving only blind self-confidence.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-09 09:17:07~2020-08-1010:31:58~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient solution : 20 bottles of Mafalda; 1 bottle of Luo Zhizhi;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!