Chapter 51

The two came to the gate of the yamen hand in hand, and when they saw the county lord, they didn't dare to make mistakes, and gradually calmed down.

County magistrate Liu asked the whole story clearly with a serious face. Hearing the complaints of the students, he laughed instead of anger, and said in a deep voice: "Are you saying that this official has dealt with unfairly, favoritism and malpractice?"

This crime is a bit big. The student didn't dare to answer in resentment, and the courageous one pushed Li Xingyan out, "It was Li Xingyan who said that the county lord dealt with him unfairly and admitted a ruffian Li Yu to the top of the list. After studying for half a year, I'm afraid I can't read all the four books and five classics completely. He Dehe can be ranked first in high school, please be enlightened."

County magistrate Liu glanced at it and was pushed out by everyone, already frightened. Li Xingyan, who was kneeling on the ground, asked with a sneer: "Do you have an opinion? Saying that the official is bending the law for personal gain? The treatment is unfair?"

"Student... student..." Suspecting parents and officials like this is a crime of disrespect. How can he dare to admit it? Even though it was still a cold day, Li Xingyan was sweating profusely under such a crime. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and finally became ruthless, stammering: "I... my lord, the student really has something in his heart. Doubt, Li Yu, Li Yu can never be in high school! If if...if not, he must be cheating!" He directly charged Li Yu with the crime, so that if Li Yu really cheated, he could still get a meritorious prosecution name.

The people around began to agree, and now that they had someone in their prime, they no longer flinched. The so-called law does not punish the public, so they naturally gained confidence.

"So, you are all going to sue Li Yu for cheating in the examination room? Do you have any definite evidence? Or are you saying that the county is covering up Li Yu and deliberately promoting him to high school?" County magistrate Liu asked.

"Students don't dare to have such an idea. It's just that Li Yu's being in the first place is really strange. The students also want to prove it. If the adults can give me a statement in a fair manner, I will be convinced." Of course they can't Blaming the county magistrate for this matter would, to put it mildly, convict Li Yu.

County magistrate Liu looked around with a half-smile, and finally his eyes fell on Mr. Chen who was watching the show.

Now he finally understands why Mr. Chen came to look for him at this juncture? No wonder, as soon as he came, he said that he wanted to see Li Yu's exam papers. It stands to reason that as long as the rankings are released, these exam papers will have to be archived. Perhaps this old fox has expected this to happen a long time ago, right? Thinking about it is also to remind myself. He has never interfered in the selection of the examination room rankings. He has long expected that Li Yu will definitely win. Now that he is here, he also wants to deal with it fairly, so that he will not be limited by pressure and sacrifice Li Yu.

County magistrate Liu thought about it before and after, and he understood everything. He smiled and shook his head. How can he be someone who can be manipulated at will? He knows Li Yu and has a deep impression on him, so when he reads his papers, he pays extra attention.

Although Li Yu's handwriting is not satisfactory, it can still be seen, probably because the practice time is not too long. As for the articles, it can make people's eyes shine, and every word and every sentence has unique insights. His thoughts and thoughts directly resonated, but the writing was still a bit jerky, otherwise he wouldn't have been ranked at the bottom of the list.

Now that these people have stood up and asked him for an explanation, he is fair and just, and he is not afraid of these people.

"Where is Li Yu?" County magistrate Liu asked calmly after thinking about this level.

Li Yu was still standing outside eating melons with relish. When he saw Mr. Chen coming out with County Magistrate Liu, his heart was already stable, and he knew that this matter would be resolved soon. With Mr. Chen around, It is impossible for the county magistrate to be swayed by these students. It was only then that I had time to be a melon-eating crowd. At this time, when I heard County Magistrate Liu calling my name, I came back to my senses and hurriedly responded.

Everyone made a way for Li Yu to pass by. Li Yu saluted County Magistrate Liu. He is also a scholar now, and he is also on the list, so he can see the official without kneeling. Just because of this, Li Yu also deeply felt It is not wrong to take the imperial examination by myself.

County magistrate Liu looked Li Yu up and down, and saw that he was a man of talent, and his behavior was generous and decent. He didn't look like a ruffian in the rumors at all, and he was even more satisfied.

"Li Yu, these people said that you cheated in the examination room, can you plead guilty?" County Magistrate Liu asked.

Li Yu was not in a panic, and bowed with a smile, "Master County, can you let the students ask these people a few questions on the spot?"

County magistrate Liu nodded. After explaining, he can still be at ease as if nothing had happened.

Li Yu thanked them, then bowed his hands to everyone, and said with a smile: "Everyone, you are so concerned about me. I dare to ask you, do you think I cheated, do you have evidence?

" After a glance, some people bowed their heads in shame and did not dare to look at him, while others watched him coldly.

However, Li Xingyan couldn't see his calm and breezy appearance. He had always looked up to him, but now it was completely reversed. How could he not be jealous? He gritted his teeth and said, "If you didn't cheat, how could you get it?" In high school, a person who has studied for less than half a year can actually get into the top rankings, where do you put us students who have studied hard for more than ten years, or even decades?"

His words resonated with everyone, and at that time Someone said loudly: "That's right, we all know you, there must be something strange about you in the top ranking.

" You are left behind, what kind of books are you reading? Where have you been reading?" Li Yu said with a smile.

Hearing this, many people were ashamed, and some even covered their faces with their sleeves.

Li Yu looked around and saw the expressions of all the people in his eyes, "Looking at you like this, there is no evidence, right? Do you know what is the crime of slander and slander without evidence? If you don't know, You can go back and look up Da Qi Lv."

"Humph! Li Yu, don't bluff people here, I don't know about Da Qi Lv, but can you prove that you didn't cheat?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"Of course, although I have only been in touch with the Four Books and Five Classics for less than half a year, I can already memorize them backwards." Li Yu said confidently with his hands behind his back.

"Backwards? Hehe, only an ignorant child like you can say such big words, right? May I ask everyone present, would someone with more seniority than you dare to say such a thing?" The

crowd laughed one after another. I'm afraid I won't dare to face it any longer.

Chen Zizhuo, who was outside the crowd, was a little anxious. He glanced at Wen Jinbai and said, "Look at your husband, how can you say such a thing? If he is taken seriously, wouldn't he be slapped in the face on the spot?"

Wen Jinbai A smile floated on his face, he shook his head and said, "No!"

Chen Zizhuo stomped his feet, how could he still laugh? Are you not worried about Li Yu making a fool of yourself?

County magistrate Liu found it interesting, and asked aloud: "Li Yu, you said you can recite the Four Books and Five Classics upside down? But is it true? You know that cheating the imperial court is a serious crime."

Li Yu said with a confident smile, "Of course not. If you dare to lie to your parents and lords, if you don't believe me, you can test him yourself."

County magistrate Liu also wanted to test him, so he said, "That's fine, then I'll test you.

A gentleman with virtue..." Li Yu thought Turning around, he has already chanted loudly: "A gentleman cherishes virtue, while a villain cherishes soil; a gentleman cherishes punishment, and a villain cherishes benefits..." Note 1

"Know to be a son of man..."

"Know to be a son of man, then you can be a father; know to be a minister, and then you can be a king; a governor, and then you can make a man..." Note 2

...

There was no sound in the field, and the examination of Liu County Magistrate involved When it comes to the content of the Four Books and Five Classics, there is no order and no connection, but as long as one sentence is mentioned, Li Yu can follow it without stopping, and recite it all catchy.

After Li Xingyan heard it, his face turned pale. How could it be possible? how is this possible? It is impossible for him to memorize all these things.

Not only Li Xingyan thought so, but everyone present also looked at Li Yu in disbelief, as if they were looking at some monster, and the previous aggressive arrogance had long since disappeared.

"You already knew, didn't you?" Chen Zizhuo asked quietly in Wen Jinbai's ear. No wonder he wasn't worried about Li Yu at all.

Wen Jinbai's eyes were full of Li Yu, who was full of bright spots in the field. Hearing Chen Zizhuo's words, he smiled and said, "My husband didn't lie. He got into the top rankings based on his own strength. These people have studied for more than ten years. There is no book that can compare to the husband who has only read the book for a few months. In the words of the husband, this face will be slapped."

Chen Zizhuo was speechless, but he was still worried for a long time. They were just watching the jokes of this group of jumping clowns.

Li Yu did not recite a sentence wrongly, and County Magistrate Liu nodded in satisfaction. Sure enough, his vision was correct. It is actually risky to promote such a person regardless of the worldly perspective. If Li Yu doesn't live up to his expectations, I'm afraid he can't protect him even if he wants to.

Chen Lian stroked his beard, and said with a smile, "Lord Liu, you can tell a talent with your eyes! What happened today is a good story. As his tutor, you will be famous far and wide!"

Faced with Mr. Chen's praise, County Magistrate Liu was extremely proud. The two of them said a few words of modesty before County Magistrate Liu said solemnly to everyone present: "What else do you guys have to say?" He looked around, but no one dared to speak. Then

he continued: "If you still suspect that the scientific examination is unfair, here is the test paper of Li Yu County. Wait and see, is your article comparable?" The official had already brought Li Yu's test paper and posted it directly on the notice board at the gate of the yamen for everyone to check.

County magistrate Liu was also inspired by Mr. Chen's reminder. No matter what, it is a big event for students to gather and make trouble. If you can't handle yourself well, you will lose your black hat. Therefore, he must handle it beautifully and convince everyone.

"After you read it, you can put forward any opinions. If you don't have any opinions, you have to give an explanation to Li Yu, the sufferer. As Li Yu said, Da Qilu must first be punished for slander and defamation. Board. Li Yu is also a student who studies, so how can someone make a false accusation at will." Liu County Magistrate said loudly.

At this time, some students and candidates have read the article. This article is not as nonsense as they thought. On the contrary, many opinions are refreshing. It turns out that it can be written like this. It turns out that this sentence can be understood in this way. Zhuji, anyone with eyes knows that this is a good article.

Everyone is ashamed, and it is too arbitrary to judge what people have done just based on other people's one-sided words.

Immediately someone said: "What the county magistrate said is very true. I don't know right from wrong. I am really guilty. I hope you will be punished.

" , is the first offender, the so-called law does not blame the public, so today's incident only pursues the culprit."

So all the students were grateful for the kindness of County Magistrate Liu, and thanked him together, and his image of integrity and honesty in the hearts of the students was even higher. Floors.

When Li Xingyan heard the words of the county magistrate, he knew it was not good. What happened today was all caused by him, and he only pursued the chief culprit. Isn't it him? At this moment, Li Xingyan had only one thought in his mind: It's over, he's over!

The author has something to say: Note 1, Note 2 and the like are all Baidu information, I hope you know... Thank you for your comments, favorites, subscriptions, ok... Thank you for feeding the little angel of nutrition, refills ! I love you! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-2809:19:09~2020-06-2909:41:53~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Yan Aier 10 bottles; Murong 5 bottles of Luoyin; 2 bottles of lonely family;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!