Chapter 88

When Li Yu returned to the backyard, he breathed a long sigh of relief. He was still at home. After washing off his tired body, Wen Jinbai had already prepared a table of steaming meals and waited.

The table is a small square table with a square shape. Li Yu doesn't like big round tables. There are obviously only two people. The distance between this small square table is just right, intimate and warm.

There were a few home-cooked dishes on the table, which seemed to be cooked by Wen Jinbai himself, and they were all delicious in color and fragrance.

Li Yu sat down, couldn't wait to pick up the chopsticks and put one in his mouth, showing a satisfied expression, "I haven't tasted Ah Jiu's craftsmanship for a long time, I miss it very much."

Wen Jinbai added the rice and handed it to Li Yu In front of Yu, Wen Yan pursed his lips and smiled, "Then you can eat more." After speaking, he also sat down to serve him food.

Seeing Li Yu gobbling it up, Wen Jinbai was filled with pride. This kind of Li Yu was the person he was thinking of, a very real person.

"Nothing going on recently?" Li Yu chatted while eating.

They don't have the rule of not talking when eating or sleeping, and they can chat easily at the dinner table, which can also enhance the relationship between the two of them, isn't it?

Wen Jinbai shook his head, but laughed again, and said happily: "By the way, there is one good thing, that is, we found my younger brother, and he brought back a souvenir letter. Thank God, he is safe and sound."

Li Yu I was taken aback for a moment, and then happily said: "So, I really found it." Although I heard the rumors a few days ago, I didn't expect to find the right person so soon, I can tell from Ah Jiu's appearance that there has always been a grudge in my heart Ah Jiu in Yu Huai finally let go of his worries, "Is it confirmed? How is the little brother now?"

Wen Jinbai is indeed much more relaxed now, even his smile is clearer, he nodded, "It is indeed true, Ah Xuan is now in the Northland, and he is doing well, he was sent to the North, I did not expect Old General Zhou Ting of the Zhou Family Army actually rescued him and put him under his tent to train him, and now Ah Xuan has gained some prestige in the Northland and has become a small general in charge."

Wen Jinbai did not expect such a result. He should be thankful that someone who has never had any friendship with the Wen family would lend a helping hand, otherwise he would not be able to imagine what would happen to Ah Xuan. Now that Ah Xuan is fine, thank God. These were all told to Wen Jinbai in Ah Xuan's handwriting, and Wen Jinbai also told Li Yu in detail.

Li Yu is also very emotional, the fate of people is so bizarre, although I don't know why General Zhou extended a helping hand, but they should all be grateful to General Zhou.

"That's great." Li Yu said happily, "In this way, wouldn't A Xuan grow into a man with both civil and military skills, and his father's spirit in the sky will also be gratified."

Wen Jinbai nodded, and mentioned that his father had a little heart Hurt, and then relieved, yes, if the younger brother can achieve something, the father will have no more regrets.

"I've sent a letter and told about the situation over the years, but it's just a pity that I can't see Ah Xuan now. I haven't seen him for so many years, and I don't know what he looks like." Wen Jinbai was full of joy with a hint of regret.

When Li Yu heard this, he fell silent. What Wen Jinbai said was that he had a responsibility, and he couldn't abandon everything to accompany Ah Jiu to the north to meet Ah Xuan. If Ah Jiu went alone, he wouldn't feel at ease. . As we all know, the Northland is a land of wars, and there are barbarians and Qiangs watching the autumn wind at any time. They usually plunder, kill and set fire, and then rush away. It is impossible to guard against it. If something happened to Ah Jiu, he didn't know what would happen to him.

Now that Ah Jiu has long been a part of his life, he is also reluctant to leave Ah Jiu by his side.

As far as Wen Jinxuan is concerned, he is in the army and is subject to military discipline, and he is not allowed to act at will. So the matter of getting together with Ah Xuan can only be moved back.

"After this busy period, maybe two or three years, I'll accompany you to meet my little brother, okay?" Li Yu said softly.

Wen Jinbai's heart shivered. How lucky he was to meet him in this life. He smiled and shook his head, "It's okay, as long as I know that my younger brother is doing well, I believe that one day in the future, we will be able to meet again."

Wen Jinbai Jinbai knew that Li Yu was very busy now, and that Juping County had just started to improve, and it was still far from his goal. How could he not understand.

"Don't worry, it won't take long." Li Yu said firmly.

Wen Jinbai nodded, he believed him.

Li Yu smiled slightly, "Do you know why we are going to the South this time?"

Naturally, Wen Jinbai didn't know, and before he could speak, Li Yu continued: "The King of Nan summoned the kings from all over the country to prepare for rebellion and rebellion. Well."

Li Yu said it naturally, as if it wasn't a big deal, but Wen Jinbai was startled, he looked around subconsciously, and found that there was no one around, so he was relieved. A Yu said outrageously rebellious words.

"Ah Jiu, this time is just an opportunity. Your Wen family's grievances may one day be redressed. I will recover all the suffering you have suffered for you."

Wen Jinbai's hand The chopsticks were not grasped, and fell to the table with a "snap". He grabbed Li Yu's arm, his voice trembling slightly, "You, what you said is true? Can our Wen family really get rid of grievances?"

He couldn't believe what Li Yu said, the Wen family was loyal to the emperor and patriotic, but in the end He was slandered and became a traitor that everyone shouted and beat, which made his father feel uneasy after his death.

He has never dared to think about their family's enmity. It's not that he is content with the status quo, but that he is powerless at all. The emperor wants his ministers, and the dead ministers have to die. Their Wen family can't complain, and they dare not complain.

And now what did he hear? A Yu said that he wanted to help their literary family to rectify their names so that they would no longer suffer unjust grievances. This made his already calm heart turbulent again, and he seemed to see hope.

He didn't expect that Li Yu would actually take the hatred of their Wen family into his heart.

Li Yu gently held his hand, nodded and said affirmatively: "That's right, the prince at the time is now the new emperor, because your Wen family didn't want to attach himself, so he did it secretly. Now, the new emperor is planning to cut the vassal, which has angered you." You all become kings, so you rebelled in the name of punishing traitors and sycophants."

This is a big deal, Wen Jinbai felt uneasy, and then thought of Li Yu's thoughts, and exclaimed: "A Yu, you, you want to Help King Su? This..."

Knowing Wen Jinbai's worry, Li Yu smiled comfortably, "Don't worry, I won't do this if I don't have full confidence. Su Wangzhai has a kind heart, which is different from other members of the royal family. It is also a good thing for the people to help him ascend to that position, and when he ascends to the position, he will be able to wash away the grievances of the Wen family."

Li Yu told Wen Jinbai his plan without any concealment, and he Knowing that this is Wen Jinbai's knot in his heart, it is necessary for him to help him untangle it.

At this moment, Wen Jinbai thought a lot. He knew Li Yu very well. If it wasn't for him, Li Yu would never have participated in such things as power struggles.

He once said that he has no big ambitions, he only needs to be a seventh-rank official, without official strife, and can solve some practical problems for the people. Great fun.

It's just that he didn't know when, this person had already planned such a big game of chess, just to clear up the innocence of the Wen family and avenge him, this is something he has never dared to think about until now.

"Why do you..." Wen Jinbai almost choked up, wanting to ask something, but in the end he didn't ask.

Li Yu knew what he meant, and said with a smile: "Your business is my business, trust me, I can do it."

Wen Jinbai nodded involuntarily, how could he not believe him?

"When all the dust settles, the Wen family's grievances are cleared, and your vengeance has been avenged, we will leave the court and walk around. Whether it's time to see Axuan or go out to sea by boat, we will ignore those troublesome things. Already, okay?" Li Yu looked forward to the future and said with hope.

"Okay!" Thinking of such a day, Wen Jin's white eyes had a smile. At that time, no matter where he went, he would always be by this person's side and never leave him.

After that, Li Yu started to work again, finishing the work accumulated in the county government for more than a month before he could barely take a breather.

Qi Huan had already started to recruit people. King Su treated people generously, and the conditions for recruitment were very generous, which attracted a lot of people. Therefore, only 5,000 people were recruited quickly.

All these people were sent to Luming Mountain, where Li Feng led his subordinates to train and fight. Due to time constraints, these people can't do the devil training mode that is as good as the first batch, but the general training elements are still necessary.

Ji Lao Si was one of the last batch of 5,000 people. He was so impressed by the good treatment on Luming Mountain that he squeezed his head and managed to squeeze in. The meal on the mountain that night was bright red and oily. Liang's pork belly, he thought it was a reward for them, so he opened his belly and ate it. There are not a few people who think the same as him, but some old people can't help laughing at their appearance, reminding them that they will not be able to eat it in the future The meat is gone, is it necessary to loot it like this? At that time, he was still thinking in his heart, even if he was going to die, he would be a full-fledged ghost. He didn't know what would happen in the future, and it was true to focus on the present.

It was only later that I found out that because Li Yu had ordered that their meals must be a combination of meat and vegetables, and the meals should be enough. It is rare for them to see meat once a year at home, but they can eat it every day here. The meals are good Now, people are all energetic. They are people who can endure hardships and stand hard work. As long as they can have meat every day, what are they afraid of with this little training?

Now he looked at this group of cubs who screamed at the sight of meat, and his mood was very complicated, alas! Didn't he come here in the same way at the beginning, but now it's their turn to see the jokes of these newcomers.

Because of his excellent performance in training, Ji Laosi was selected as the team leader and led ten new soldiers.

"Eat slowly, I won't choke you to death!" Ji Lao Si kicked and squatted on the ground, holding a big pottery bowl bigger than his head and wolfing down the young man, scolding with a smile.

The young man had a big mouthful of meat in his mouth, and he didn't dare to speak, for fear that the meat would fall out if he spoke, so he only whined a few times to express his meaning.

Ji Lao Si laughed, "I tell you, as long as you train hard, you will be able to eat fine grains and meat every day. The treatment of Luming Mountain is not comparable to those of the small landlords? Those small landlords don't care about their wealth. Feng, but you don't dare to have meat every day, right? Let me tell you, on this Luming Mountain, this is just a common thing."

Ji Lao Si was teaching these newcomers science, and the newcomers nodded while speeding up. They cut their mouths down to eat food, and they don't know if what Boss Ji said is true, the most important thing now is to fill their stomachs.

Ji Laosi was extremely speechless, knowing that no matter what he said at this time, they would not listen to him, so he simply stopped talking, only thinking secretly in his heart. Very good, since we are full of food and drink, the amount of training should be increased, right?

Their teams also have missions, and every time they train for ten days and a half months, everyone will compete in training. If he falls to the last place, his team is afraid that he will be punished with these newcomers, so the training is absolutely necessary. There must be no slack. Well, he was thinking about them. In the future, on the battlefield, with real swords and guns, the chances of survival will be greater for those who are well-trained.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-08-03 11:04:18~2020-08-0409:08:30~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution : Luozhizhi 2 bottles; Mo|*Yaxuan 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!