Chapter 32

"Since you want to build a large tile-roofed house with green bricks, you can't hire people in the village, you have to go to the town, but the wages have to be compared with those in the town." Li Wentian thought for a moment and said, "People in the village still have to call With some help, they can still do small things."

Li Yu nodded, "Uncle knows these things very well, and everything is arranged by uncle."

Li Wentian listened to these words very pleasantly, so naturally he must do his best Do your best to help him fix the house.

"Uncle, I actually have one more thing to do here, which is related to the yam cake." Li Yu said.

When Li Wentian heard the words yam cake, he sat up straight, this is a treasure, look at the third boy, with this thing, he can already build a big tile house with green bricks.

Li Wentian said cautiously: "Yam cake? It's the cake that your husband sells in the town."

Li Yu nodded and said what he meant, "I want to set up a workshop in the village, specializing in selling yam cakes , of course, just because Ah Jiu and I must be too busy, so we must ask the villagers to help."

"What do you mean?" Li Wentian's voice trembled a little, he had also seen big scenes People who are old and young are still a little moved when they hear Li Yu's words.

Such lucrative things are hidden by people. What did these three boys just say? Want to ask the people in the village to help?

Li Yu was also speechless, didn't he understand clearly enough? After expressing his thoughts, Li Wentian couldn't hold back any longer, and stood up suddenly, "Third boy, you, are you really willing to share the sale of this yam cake? This is not a trivial matter, can you Have to think about it?"

Li Yu nodded, and said righteously: "We have already discussed it, and the villagers also have kindness to the boy. Now that we have found a way to make money, we will naturally bring everyone together."

Li Wentian was moved, with tears welling up in his eyes, and he patted Li Yu's shoulder with one hand, "Okay, okay, third boy, you have a heart for being able to think of the people in the village.

" If you are willing to make money with me, then you must abide by my rules and obey my arrangements, if not, don't blame me for kicking him out." Li Yu put his words here first.

Li Wentian was stunned for a moment, and already understood Li Yu's meaning, nodded and agreed: "It's natural, don't worry, if anyone in the village comes here against the rules, let alone you, I will not let him go first. "

Li Yu smiled. With the full support of the village chief, he will be much more relaxed, and he can do his own things with confidence.

The news that Li Yu was going to take everyone to sell yam cakes was spreading, and the whole village was boiling.

There are also people who don't believe this is true. Who would have the kindness to give away the money they earned? But when they heard that the words came from the village chief, no one dared to speak.

How could the village chief's words be false? So everyone was secretly looking forward to it, hoping that Li Yu would lead them to make money earlier. They used to avoid Li Yu before it was too late, but now they would greet Li Yu with a smile when they saw him from a distance, and even offered to help them do something. Things, this family went up the mountain to chop more firewood, it's okay, I sent some to Li Yu's family, there were too many vegetables in that vegetable field, so it's okay, I picked some and sent some to Li Yu's family. There are too many people like this, Li Yu has no choice but to accept it, or not to accept it.

When the news reached the ears of the Li family, everyone was silent for a while. What is this youngest thinking? How can he push his family's business out? Before his family asked him to get involved in this business, he refused to agree. Now it's good, he would rather be cheaper than others to help the family.

Li Wencai didn't say a word, just smoked a pipe in a "patta pata", the old woman Li Zhao couldn't help cursing: "This white-eyed wolf, it was a waste of us to raise him for twenty years, look at it, look at it Is this what he did to us? Oh my god! What a crime I have done! Niezi! Niezi!" The

sister-in-law Li Wangshi gritted her teeth, she told her son that she would definitely be able to turn the yam cake business into her own, From now on, my son can just rest assured that he can study. This business is so profitable, and the conditions of the family will definitely get better and better in the future.

But now, all plans have come to nothing, she said bitterly: "The plague god must be blaming us, she can't see us well. Pity my family Xingyan, there is such a third uncle who never thinks about his nephew, thanks to Yan'er Still talking about this third uncle."

"Father, mother, you have to think of a way, you can't let the third brother ruin your family's business like this." Li He's heart is almost bleeding, this business is for the Li family, no matter what No matter how partial the two elders are to the eldest grandson of the first house, their second house can at least gain some benefits, but now Li Yu actually wants to hand over the business to others, not to the Li family. This is the idea of ​​killing them.

"What can we do? The third child has already separated from the family and is no longer a member of the Li family. It's not up to him to say who he wants to give to his own business." Li Wencai said quietly, his face was gone. With the cold and hard lines of the past, the whole person is hunched over, and at this moment, he seems to be ten years older.

"Father! Is he just going to let him like this?" Li Shun said anxiously: "You go to him, you can't let him do this. This business belongs to our Li family."

Li Wencai looked around, feeling an inexplicable feeling in his heart . a feeling of. Was it really wrong for him to treat the third child like that before? Haven't the people in this family seen the situation clearly? Li Yu is no longer the Li family, do they really think that Li Yu is still the old third?

"Enough, after all, this business is not from the Li family, nor from the third son, but from the third husband!" Li Wencai finally understood that it was all because of the bought brother that Li Yu was able to get what he is today.

Li Shun refused to accept, and stiffened his neck, "Our Li family bought that too..." Seeing his father staring at him expressionlessly, he still swallowed the last words.

Li Wencai shook his head with a sigh, stood up and walked out. He still wants to ask the third brother what he thinks, even if he is not willing to give it to the Li family, he should manage the business well himself, why... Sigh!

Li Yu was very busy, busy designing a new house, planning the workshop, and taking care of Xu Fangzhai's cooperation.

But no matter how busy he was, he still had to treat his father well when he came.

This was the first time Li Wencai set foot in Li Yu's residence. He knew it was a dilapidated old house, but he didn't expect it to be so dilapidated, with air-tight earthen walls, potholed ground, and a narrow and damp space. I was so angry back then that I drove him here.

"Father, why are you free to come here today?" Li Yu moved a flat stone over and let Li Wencai sit on it. There is really no decent stool at home, so it is better to sit on a stone for stability.

In fact, it's not that Li Yu doesn't want to buy some furniture, but it's because the home is too small, and I can't put it down after buying it. Besides, there are too many places to spend money recently, so it's better to wait for the new house to be built and buy it from the beginning to the end. . But this scene made Li Wencai feel a little sad. It's not that he doesn't feel sorry for his son, but compared with the grandson who has a bright future and can carry forward the Li family, Li Yu is nothing.

Therefore, although Li Wencai sighed, he didn't have any regrets to let him out. He took the water Li Yu brought over, took a sip and put it down before saying, "San'er, don't you still blame your father?"

Li Yu Not knowing why, he was surprised and said: "Why did father say such a thing? How can there be any reason for a son to blame father?"

"You have to know that father separated you from the family because of his last resort. The Li family relies on Xingyan. He is a scholar and he does not allow people with a bad reputation to get involved, otherwise his future will be unstable. If you are angry, you must Blame it on me." Li Wencai sighed while rubbing his fingers on the cigarette stick.

There was a hint of mockery in Li Yu's eyes, just for a cold person who didn't know what the future was like, he threw the original owner out to fend for himself, saying that he was afraid of being implicated, such an unwarranted crime had already happened before it happened The original owner was identified. Where did they have the confidence that Li Xingyan would be able to shine in the family? Seeing what Li Xingyan did, Li Yu sneered in his heart, it doesn't matter anymore, and fortunately he was separated, he should be grateful.

The corners of Li Yu's mouth curled up, and there was no ups and downs in his voice, "What did you say, there is always a reason for you to do this. I used to be a mess, how could I be angry with you? There are no parents who are not right. After all, it's my fault."

Li Wencai stared at him for a long time, then finally shook his head, and instead of continuing the topic, he asked, "I heard that you are going to set up a yam cake workshop and let the villagers participate?"

Now that it has reached the ears of the Li family, there is no need for him to hide it anymore. Li Yu nodded, "Yes, that's my plan."

"You..." Hearing the accurate news from Li Yu's mouth, Li Yu Wencai blew his beard and stared, "Why are you a prodigal? Your husband also agrees with you to do this? San'er, since you have a good business, you should cherish it. How can you just throw it away? Even if you don't want to You can take care of this business for the Li family by yourself." Li Wencai was almost pissed off by him.

"I have my own reasons for doing this, dad, you don't have to worry about my affairs." Li Yu said casually, blocking Li Wencai's next words with one sentence.

Li Wencai was so annoyed by his reticent attitude, he also expected such a result when he came here, seeing that he had made up his mind and could no longer persuade him to change his mind, he stood up and said angrily: "That's all, that's all , your wings are hardened when you grow up, and after the separation, you are no longer the Li family, so you can do whatever you want, I just remind you, you can't do it if you don't listen to me, so you can do it yourself." After speaking, he flung his sleeves and left up.

"Father, don't you want to sit down anymore? Why don't you go after dinner?" Li Yu politely kept him, Li Wencai was angry, how could he stay any longer, at the end of Li Yu's words, he had strode out of the courtyard Door. Li Yu shouted loudly: "Father! Can Li Xingyan really honor the lintel of your Li family?"

Li Wencai paused, "If you don't count on him, can you still count on you?"

"Indeed, I have no hope. " , However, you'd better keep your eyes open and look more, maybe you can see something different. Hehe!" Li Yu reminded.

"Take care of yourself, treat your husband well, and live your life well." Li Wencai waved his hand and left without looking back.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-06-1109:05:02~2020-06-1208:56:10~

Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines : 416036381;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!