Chapter 87

Li Yu looked at the map on the table and fell into deep thought. His eyes fixed on the route Qi Huan said Nan Wang and the others had arranged, and he sneered contemptuously. In addition to his own marching route, the other two are hard stubble that is not easy to overcome, right? But there is no way, who told Nan Wang to unite several familiar kings, seeing that he is the most powerful, he naturally has more right to speak, which makes other people like Qi Huan dare to be angry They dare not speak, and can only act according to their words. No matter what, if they send troops, they can always get some benefits. If they don't send troops, they may not get anything in the end.

This is exactly the case. After discussing for so many days, an agreement was barely reached. Of course, it is impossible for Nan Wang to take advantage of all the benefits. He still needs everyone to help him gather momentum, so he promised some benefits in the future. .

For example, whichever team invades the capital first, everyone regards him as the leader. Of course, he dared to say so, naturally he was sure of the advantages of his own army, which can be seen from the route he assigned.

Although other people know this, but in the end there is no other good way, it can only be like this.

"After we go back, we will recruit troops first." Li Yu said after thinking for a while.

Qi Huan was amazed, didn't they have already trained 5,000 soldiers, and they wanted to recruit new soldiers? The words turned in his mind a few times before he asked.

"I have other uses for these five thousand soldiers and horses." Li Yu said, he glanced at Qi Huan who was racking his brains and couldn't figure out what other uses meant, and explained: "For the outside world, we have done enough. They recruited and trained new recruits, and followed the plan they arranged. Didn't they want us to gnaw hard bones? Then let these recruits pretend to be gnawed. Is it possible that the prince wants to use his hole cards to follow Is the court army head-to-head?"

Qi Huan's eyes lit up, he naturally couldn't bear to have these five thousand soldiers and horses collide with others and get bloody. When he heard Nanwang's arrangement, he was already furious in his heart. Although all of his soldiers and horses are elite soldiers and powerful generals, there is no one who would not sacrifice in a war, let alone an attack on a high city and a deep pool. , the incomparably strong Chujing City, one less of the five thousand soldiers and horses is enough for him to feel distressed.

It seems that Li Yu has a way to achieve the expected good results without damaging his troops.

"Isn't there a saying called Mingxiu plank road and dark storage? We can take it and use it." Li Yu smiled like a fox.

Qi Huan was at a loss, why had he never heard of this sentence? It was only then that Li Yu remembered that there was no such allusion in this world, so he explained it to him with a smile.

Qi Huan suddenly realized, and then he clapped his hands and laughed, "This is a great plan. We can send troops to Jingdi, but where is the darkness?"

Li Yu glanced at the map, pointed his fingers, and drew a line along the way .

Qi Huan took a closer look and saw that Li Yu's finger was pointing at the Jiajiang River in Juping County. His finger followed the Jiajiang River all the way south to the mouth of the sea, and then went north to the foot of the emperor in the capital.

"How about this shortcut? You can reach the capital without anyone noticing it, and if you catch him by surprise, His Highness thinks that the capital might resist when five thousand elite soldiers approach the city?"

Qi Huan thought about it, his palms were sweating, Li Yu's thoughts He was very bold, "In this way, the chances of victory are within our grasp, and it is unstoppable." He walked back and forth a few times, and said happily: "The most important point is that in this way, many people will be able to avoid the pain of war." Yes."

"That's right." Li Yu smiled, "Your Highness, the food and supplies for the extra 5,000 people still have to be replenished. Although the newly recruited soldiers don't need to be as good as Luming Mountain, But daily training tactics are still essential, and these will be your Highness's future team." Li Yu tapped his finger on the table and said.

"It's natural." Qi Huan agreed very much. There would be no problem if there were more than a few thousand people. Although he didn't have any big family support, the merchants in Suzhou were all on his side. As long as he wanted, The merchants' caravan materials will be continuously transported over.

"It's just, what if we arrive at the capital first? Nan Wang and his forces will definitely not give in, and maybe they will turn against each other." Qi Huan was worried about the future situation, Nan Wang's ambition If it is obvious, it is impossible to give up, not to mention that other kings are not easy to save fuel. On that day, will they really want to fight against the coalition forces?

"Is Your Highness still afraid of this group of incompetent people with high hands and low eyesight?" Li Yu sneered, he didn't say that he really didn't pay attention to this group of mobs.

Didn't Southern King Qi Yunan rely on the Jiangnan Wang Family? It seems that it is time to go to the Jiangnan Wang family to ventilate. The Wang family chooses the strongest Southern King among the kings, and the purpose is still to gain benefits from it. But when they see clearly who is the real king, they will still be there Will you continue to support Nanwang?

After the matter here was resolved, they also returned to Suzhou together. They still had a lot to do, recruiting troops, building weapons and armor, preparing food and grass, and the most important thing was that the big ship had to be produced as soon as possible.

The three large ships that Baishun Trading Company set out to sea are considered a trial voyage. If there are no problems with the large ships, then their plan to send troops will be considered half successful.

Fortunately, King Su had already found a lot of craftsmen before. If the ship was built in shifts day and night, it should be able to be built before the date of dispatching troops.

Nan Wang and the others also had to prepare these from the beginning, so although it was agreed, it would take at least half a year to send troops.

Li Yu also understood why wars in ancient times lasted for several years. The main preparation time and the time on the road took a lot of time.

This is also good, they can have more time to prepare everything, and they will be more sure of victory.

All the things to be done were agreed upon and arranged, and Li Yu returned to Juping County.

He has been there for more than a month, and he saw a familiar figure at the gate of the city from a distance on horseback. Li Yu felt warm in his heart. In front of Wen Jinbai.

"Why are you here? It's getting colder these days, why did you run out of the city yourself? Isn't it the same when you wait for me at home?" Li Yu held Wen Jinbai's cold little hand, rubbed it a few times, and then Holding it to his mouth, he took a few breaths of steam for him, and complained: "If I knew you were waiting for me in the cold wind, I shouldn't have sent a letter to say that I want to return."

Li Yu knew that Wen Jinbai must have known that he was coming back today , came out specially to pick him up, I don't know how long he had been waiting here, thinking of him getting cold, my heart felt inexplicably tense.

Wen Jinbai's hands were held by Li Yu, and his face was slightly red. After so many years, they were used to being intimate in private, but in public, Wen Jinbai was still a little embarrassed.

Hearing Li Yu's words, his heart was full of enthusiasm, and he shook his head with a smile, "It's not cold, I just want to see you sooner, anyway, there's nothing wrong at home, so it's better to come out and wait, so I can feel at ease sooner."

Wen Jinbai was not used to Li Yu walking for so long this time, and when he heard the news that Li Yu was going back, he naturally wanted to see him sooner.

There were a lot of people coming and going at the gate of the city, and people who had already passed by looked towards the two of them frequently.

Wen Jinbai glanced around, and felt even more embarrassed, "Let's go back quickly, this is not a place to talk."

How could Li Yu not know what Wen Jinbai was thinking, and smiled brightly, "Okay, if you have anything to say, go home Say it again."

After finishing speaking, he took the reins of the horse in the hands of one of the guards, jumped on the horse's back, and then stretched out his hand towards Wen Jinbai. Wen Jinbai handed it over, and following Li Yu's strength, he also jumped on the horse's back and sat down. In Li Yu's arms.

Li Yu pulled up his cloak and wrapped it around Wen Jinbai, making sure that he would not be caught by the wind before riding his horse forward.

"Oh! Just now, isn't this Mr. Li?" A passer-by with sharp eyes recognized him and shouted loudly.

Mr. Li is a man of travel and dust, and he is not wearing an official uniform, so many people feel familiar, but for a while, no one recognizes him. At this time, he heard the shout, and suddenly realized.

Li Yu ran around in Chengri, Juping County, and personally took the lead to fight the flood with everyone, so many people in Juping County have seen him, so it is not surprising that he was recognized at this time.

"Huh! Isn't it Mr. Li? When the flood hit, I saw it from a distance on the embankment. Why didn't I recognize it just now?" Someone was very regretful. It's time to give two to Lord Li.

"Oh, I knew it was Mr. Li. Mr. Li took the eggs in my basket back. These are very fresh eggs." An old woman stomped her feet. She chased after two steps, but how could she catch up with a horse? Son.

"Come on, even if this egg is delivered to Mr. Li, he will not accept it." Someone beside him laughed.

Everyone knows that Mr. Li is a good official. It's not that no one is grateful to Mr. Li, so they want to give Mr. Li their good things, but when they are delivered to the gate of the county government, Mr. Li refuses to accept them, no matter what The things have not been sent back intact.

Everyone who knew it nodded. This is a good statement. Not to mention Mr. Li, it is his servants. Now who dares to take the common people with needles and threads? They just did things for the people, and they didn't even take a sip of water.

"Then the person dressed up by the brother waiting there just now is Master Li's husband, right? Master Li and his husband really have a deep relationship." Finally, someone shifted the focus to the relationship between the two.

"That's right? Master Li loves his husband very much. I heard that if Master Li didn't have his husband, Bao Buqi would still be a ruffian." Someone who knew the gossip said mysteriously.

This aroused the interest of most people, and someone made an inquiry, and that person triumphantly told the news he had heard, which caused many people to sigh, and most of them were envious of the relationship between these two people.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai had already rode away, so naturally they couldn't hear the discussion of these people at the gate of the city. At this moment, the two were whispering, telling about their divorce after more than a month apart.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-02 09:46:38~2020-08-03 11:04:18~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient solution : Mo|*Yaxuan 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!