Chapter 46

Li Yu began to take out the small charcoal stove calmly, light it on the fire, boil water in a small pot, and prepare to cook the cold dough into paste and eat it. It is still cold in this day, so I dare not eat raw or cold If you eat something that ruins your stomach, then don't even think about taking the exam.

Li Yu's actions shocked the candidates in the opposite dormitory. Could it be that this Li Yu hasn't eaten for eight hundred years? As soon as he entered the examination room, he didn't rush to answer the questions, but started cooking. What did he think the examination room was? Is it a place for him to eat and drink?

Someone couldn't help laughing immediately.

There was a noisy commotion here, which naturally attracted the attention of the guards. Immediately, one of the guards came over and shouted loudly: "Quiet, quiet! Don't whisper, don't talk aloud, otherwise you will be punished for abandoning the exam." The

surroundings became quiet, The officer glanced at Li Yu's side and frowned slightly. He had never seen a candidate who cooked and ate food as soon as he entered the examination room. After seeing that it was Li Yu, he shook his head in relief. It's no wonder that he really entered the examination room. He originally wanted to stop drinking, but suddenly stopped. He was just boiling water for food. Li Yu didn't violate the rules by doing so, so he ignored him and walked away.

Now everyone didn't dare to make a sound anymore, and looked down at the test questions silently, or frowned, or scribbled hard, the most important thing right now was to take the exam well.

Li Yu was doing his own thing. The pancakes he brought were not coarse or miscellaneous grain pancakes from ordinary people, but vegetable meat pies that were very particular about nutrition. The taste of this kind of cake is not good when it is cold, but the aroma of the meat and vegetables in it will permeate after cooking.

For a moment, the air was filled with the aroma of food. Where are the candidates in the surrounding dormitories still thinking about solving the problem? They were all attracted by the scent, and their stomachs started to growl.

There was no other way, so I took out two cold buns and ate them, but the smell in the air was so fragrant, all the buns and buns in my hand were tasteless! Nima, did Li Yu do it on purpose? It was really bad luck to meet him.

The people around were panicked, but Li Yu started to answer the questions after eating and drinking. Just now, his mind was not idle, and he was always thinking about how to solve the problem. After the inspection is correct, it is written neatly on the roll.

Li Xingyan was not on Li Yu's side, so he didn't know Li Yu's actions. His face was pale at this time, and it should be said that something was wrong after he saw the test questions. Originally, he was confident that he would be able to go to high school, but now he is not so confident.

At this moment, he was cursing the person who framed him in his heart. It turned out that as early as two months before the county examination, Li Xingyan met a person under the introduction of a friend. They ate wine and played together, and recited poems. They were both elegant scholars, and they quickly got together. Later, according to the man, he was a distant cousin of the county grandpa's family, so everyone respected and trusted him a little bit. Later, he said that he took the exam questions of the government exam in Ke County again. Originally, he was beaten to death. They won't reveal it, but the people here are all close friends. Seeing that they are about to take the county exam, they can't bear to have them fail, so they decided to sell the exam questions to them cheaply.

Li Xingyan was very moved. What is a little boy with exam questions? Even scholars are in his pocket. snort! What can Li Yu compare with him?

At the instigation of his friends, Li Xingyan gritted his teeth and spent eight taels of silver to buy the exam questions.

Speaking of the eight taels of silver, Li Xingyan went back to the Li family to ask for some. He explained to the Li family that he had a good friend. Next. Therefore, he wanted to ask his family for eight taels of silver, and when he was going to visit, he would bring some souvenirs. The instructions from Fucheng, who think highly of themselves, where can I get ordinary gifts? A gift of eight taels of silver is already the cheapest.

As soon as the Li family heard about the people in Fucheng, they must be very powerful. The Li Wang family was very happy, and even more convinced that their son was extraordinary. They are all in trouble, and they just paid their taxes. This year's taxes are 20% higher than in previous years. How can the Li family get so much money now.

However, since there is such a good opportunity, wouldn't it be a pity to miss it? Li Wencai thought about it for a long time. Originally, he wanted the second room to pool the money from his private house. How did he know that just after he proposed it, Li He refused with a sneer. It's absolutely impossible to plan for her private room.

Today's Li Heshi has been hostile to Da Fang ever since she lost her son in her womb. Now Li Xingyan said that she met a nobleman, which made her even more jealous. In a word, the second room has no money.

Li Wencai was full of helplessness, and finally squandered his entire family to collect two taels of silver, but he couldn't get it out anymore.

Later, Mrs. Li Wang suggested to borrow some taels of silver from Lao San. The workshop of Lao San was very lively in the village, and he must have made a lot of money. It would be no problem to ask him to borrow a few taels of silver.

Li Wencai had no choice but to come to the door with a cheeky face. Li Yu asked clearly with a smile, then shook his head and said, "Father, you know that although I earned some money by doing business in the town, you have also seen that I am building a house. There are those who build workshops, and some money has already been put on it, and my son is going to take the imperial examination, and the pen, ink, paper and inkstone are quite a lot of expenses."

Li Wencai was silent, "ba da da da" and smoked Tobacco.

"How about this, I'll help you collect it here. Let me collect a tael of silver for you, I say daddy! I'm going to take the Tongsheng exam now, a scholar. You really only count on Li Xingyan, not me? "Li Yuruo said pointedly.

Li Wencai took a deep look at Li Yu, with complicated and unspeakable expressions in his eyes, and finally heaved a long sigh: "San'er! It's my father who is sorry for you, so let it be."

Li Wencai left with his back bent. Li Yu clicked his tongue twice, but didn't say anything more. The one who took out the two taels of silver today did not expect to pay it back, it could be regarded as his compensation for the original owner.

The Li family tried their best but only managed to collect three taels of silver, and Li Xingyan took the silver and left with an unhappy face. He had to figure out a way to get the rest of the silver taels together.

However, the exam questions he bought for eight taels of silver were fake, and the current exam questions didn't exist at all. But he memorized the exam questions he bought by heart, self-righteously thinking that it was foolproof, and he didn't study his homework seriously at all.

Li Xingyan's hands trembled a little. He had to calm down. Anyway, he had studied for so many years, so he was better than Li Yu, who became a monk on the way. No matter what, even if he didn't study carefully, he still has the foundation for many years, so it is impossible for him to do worse than Li Yu.

In Chen's mansion, Chen Lian had mixed feelings when he saw Wen Jinbai. Thinking of his old friend who died wronged, he felt even more uncomfortable, "Ah Bai, you have suffered!"

Although Wen Jinbai felt sad, but for him It had already passed, but instead he comforted him, "Uncle Chen, these hardships are nothing, at least they are all over."

Chen Lian talked about the situation in Beijing after the Wen family's accident. Beijing is full of smog, and their group of Zhongliang is also relegated, resigned and resigned. Their family also saw through the world, and they retired and returned home in despair. When they heard that Wen Jinbai was sold to the south, they also went all the way to inquire about him. Fortunately, Huangtian paid off. Finally met.

"Ah Bai, from now on you will be the son of the Chen Mansion, you can live in the Chen Mansion with peace of mind, this is your home." Chen Lian said.

Wen Jinbai was very grateful, but declined, "Uncle Chen, I'm already married."

"What?" As soon as this remark came out, everyone present was surprised. Chen Zizhuo asked impatiently: "Abai, tell us, what's going on? Did someone force you? You and I Say, I'll go and skin him."

In his opinion, no one is worthy of the Ninth Young Master Ruyu Rulan, and Wen Jinbai suddenly said that he was married, it must be forced by someone, and he definitely did not want it. Their Chen family can be regarded as a respectable family in Qinghe Town, and I believe that with the help of their father, they will definitely be able to solve this matter for Ah Bai.

"What's going on?" Chen Lian asked with concern when he came back to his senses.

Wen Jinbai smiled slightly, and told everything that happened to him.

When he was convicted and sent to the Jiaofang Division, the Jiaofang Envoy was sympathetic to the literary family and arranged for him to work in the weaving workshop. handcraft work.

However, on the second day, the envoy of Jiaofang told him that there was really no way to protect him. Someone from above had spoken and he had to be sent to the music workshop. Everyone knew that the music workshop was a place for officials' children to have fun. It can be said that life is worse than death there.

How could he be reconciled, he used to be so noble and cold, and he had no good looks towards those dandies, but now as long as he enters the music workshop, he is afraid that he will be insulted a hundred times or even a thousand times. , only sighed and said: "Death is not difficult, but only by living can there be hope. It's a pity, I blame you for your good looks."

After the Jiaofang envoy left, he thought about it for a long time. , then it doesn't matter, so he swallowed charcoal and ruined his throat, and then hit his head against the pillar, completely destroying himself.

That's the way it is, it's impossible for Lefang to arrange a disfigured and dumb brother. Later, after his injury is almost healed, the secretary of the Jiaofang will mix him up with old age and fading, and he can't do physical work They sold it together, traveled all over the place, and arrived at Qinghe Town, where they were bought by a farmer's family.

The Chen family's father and son sighed when they heard this, they could naturally think of Wen Jinbai's suffering, Chen Zizhuo clenched his hands into fists, wishing to beat those people hard.

"I know, it must have been done by your good cousin. At the beginning we wanted to rescue you from the Jiaofang Secretary, but we were obstructed by her. As a result, we were one step too late and lost the exact news of you." Chen Zizhuo was angry. Injustice said.

Wen Jin was silent for a while. Since he was betrayed, someone has been watching him all the time. He never knew who it was. Was it her? It was also because of this that he never dared to recognize the Chen family, because he was afraid of hurting the Chen family.

But why did she do this? As his cousin, he thought he treated her well. But when he was in trouble, she made trouble and added fuel to the flames. What was it for?

Wen Jinbai couldn't figure it out, the uncle's family poured sewage on them in order to protect themselves, he could understand that when a disaster strikes, they fly separately, this is human nature, but why she still doesn't let herself go when he has fallen to this point?

Wen Jinbai couldn't figure it out, and people's hearts were unpredictable. Over there, Chen Zizhuo was still muttering, "I said a long time ago that this man has a big heart, but you didn't listen to me. After you had an accident, his family reported that you had meritorious service, and later he With the line of the crown prince, Wen Jinyao has now become the crown prince's side concubine."

"Prince... the side concubine?" Wen Jinbai murmured.

"Let's not talk about that." Chen Lian was also afraid that Wen Jinbai would be sad, so following Wen Jinbai's topic just now, he frowned and said, "Abai, you said you were bought by a peasant family and married?"

Wen Wen Jinbai blushed slightly and nodded slightly.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-06-25 10:46:15~2020-06-26 10:27:01~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution : 1 bottle of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!