Chapter 91

Zhang Xiaoshun cupped his fists and apologized to the people present: "Everyone, long time no see." After speaking, he smiled at Wang Shuo, "Brother Wang, I have some urgent matters at home, so I hurried back and only came back not long ago."

No wonder, after hearing Zhang Xiaoshun's words, everyone suddenly realized that when Zhang Xiaoshun walked over, someone had already given up the position next to Wang Shuo.

"I just said, why did you leave without saying a word..." Before Wang Shuo finished speaking, he saw Li Yu behind Zhang Xiaoshun, and couldn't help asking, "Who is this?"

Zhang Xiaoshun introduced them for them with a smile "This is my cousin, Li Yu. The glazed mirror I gave you, Brother Wang, belonged to my cousin."

Hearing this, Wang Shuo sat up straight. Zhang Xiaoshun, because of his own glass mirror.

This thing is very novel. It is shaped like mica and is very thin. It is inlaid with gold. When reading articles, when your eyesight is tired and you can't distinguish fine books, use this to cover your eyes, so the strokes will be clear.

He didn't believe it at first, but after he tried it, it was really so, thinking that the owner is old and has bad eyesight, if he can get this thing, he can see things clearly, he is afraid that he can get the owner's hand from the owner's house. blue eyes.

Thinking of doing it, Wang Shuo presented the object, and within a few days, he was indeed praised by the head of the family, which was the first among the younger generation.

For a while, he, Wang Shuo, was in the limelight, and no one in the younger generation of the Wang family did not envy him.

So Wang Shuo thought about looking for Zhang Xiaoshun to see if there was any? Or where can I get it, unexpectedly Zhang Xiaoshun has never shown up, asked someone to inquire, but did not find out why, but Zhang Xiaoshun's sudden appearance today, why not surprise him?

Now, hearing that the glass mirror was obtained from his cousin Li Yu, Wang Shuo immediately took a liking to this handsome and elegant Li Yu.

Wang Shuo hurriedly asked someone to sit down beside him, and after a while of politeness, Wang Shuo couldn't wait to ask, "Brother Li, where did you get that glazed mirror? I wonder if you can tell me."

Li Yu smiled slightly, "You mean the glazed mirror? It's something from overseas, but I just got it by

chance." It can be obtained, this method is indeed incredible, if there are many of these things, I am afraid it will cause quite a stir, right?"

Wang Shuo is a little regretful, overseas things are rare, and one or two can be revealed , is already a great blessing, he can get such a thing, it is all thanks to the blessing of Brother Zhang, how can he expect more?

Li Yu could see his regret, and said with a smile: "This thing is just a very common thing, and I specialize in overseas business here, if Brother Wang likes it, I will bring you another one next time. "

What?" Wang Shuo was almost stunned. What did Brother Li mean by saying this? Such a precious and rare thing has become an ordinary thing in his mouth? By the way, overseas business, he is actually doing overseas business, so it makes sense to be able to say such a thing.

"In fact, there are not only glass mirrors, but also other glass products, which are crystal clear and beautiful, and they are all overseas." Li Yu said, he said that these glass products he made were from overseas. Mention the value of this thing. Although Daqi Kingdom also has glazed products, they are all colored, which is still different from crystal clear glass.

The last time the three large ships went to sea, although they only went to one or two neighboring small countries, the more than 100 pieces of glass products in one ship also caused an uproar in the local area, becoming a treasure sought after by everyone. He also earned a lot of real money for Li Yu and the others. When the fleet came back, did Princess Su, who was used to seeing the big world, get too excited to speak?

This is the first time to try overseas trade. If you prepare more fully next time and go to more countries, what kind of results will it bring? Just thinking about it makes people's heart beat faster.

When Wang Shuo heard Li Yu's words, his heart skipped a beat, "Is this true?" If what Li Yu said is true, then, then...

their Wang family has been in business for generations, although there is nothing particularly outstanding about the younger generation of the Wang family. people. But after all, since he was a child, he has been immersed in the ears, readings and eyes of the big family, and his knowledge and cognition are somewhat better than ordinary people. If they can also get a little bit of overseas trade, then the Wang family's family business will also be invincible.

The owner of the family is not always lamenting the failure of the Wang family's family business. Is there no successor? If he can find another way, make contributions to the family, stand out among the younger generations, and get the approval of the Patriarch, there may not be no hope of being in charge of the family's affairs in the future.

Under Li Yu's signal, Zhang Xiaoshun took out a beautifully decorated box, opened it, and took out a crystal clear glass bottle from it. When everyone saw it, their eyes were all attracted, and they gathered around. Although they were all from rich families and had good eyesight, they had never seen anything like this before.

This time, all the beautiful girls, the singing and dancing of the piano, were all forgotten by this group of people.

A young man was curious and reached out to touch it, but was slapped away by Wang Shuo. "Go, go, can you touch this? If it breaks, you can't afford it." Wang Shuo said with disgust.

The young man's face was flushed red, and he couldn't speak, and everyone onlookers became more cautious.

Wang Shuo didn't dare to reach out to take it, but put it on the table to watch it carefully. At this time, Wang Shuo had no time to look at him, and all his attention was on the glass crystal bottle.

Like ice and snow, pure and transparent, exquisite and small, not like mortal things.

"How much is this? You make an offer, I, I'll buy it." Wang Shuo was envious, and finally remembered the business, so he asked.

Even if he sells everything, he still wants to get it. No matter what, if such a precious thing is sent to the master's house, he will definitely show off. Also, the Li family is doing overseas business, so there may be many such things. Hand over this deal to the Wang family, then... the more he thought about it, the more enthusiastic he became, and he looked at Li Yu with hope.

Although the people around are also envious, but how dare they compete with the Wang family? Even if you want to grab this property, you can't compare to others.

Li Yu shook his head slowly, Wang Shuo was in a hurry, what does this mean? He disagrees? That's right, such a precious thing can almost be regarded as a family heirloom. Who would be willing to bear the pain and give up love?

He was thinking about how to make Li Yu change his mind, when Zhang Xiaoshun took out another object, which was round and flat.

When the thing was handed to him, he was stunned for a moment, took a look, and was so frightened that he almost dropped the thing. Fortunately, he reacted quickly and held it firmly with both hands.

After he was overwhelmed with doubts, he took it up again and looked at it again. This round and flat object unexpectedly reflected himself, clearly and clearly, without any blurring or deformation. It was many times clearer than the bronze mirror at home.

This is exactly the mirror that Li Yu asked people to make.

How many good things does this Li Yu have, so he was even more sure of his previous thoughts, and he was secretly thinking about how to persuade Li Yu, but he heard Li Yu smile and say: "Actually, there is something related to me here." Please, if Brother Wang is willing to help, how about giving this to you?"

Wang Shuo's eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at Li Yu, wanting to confirm whether he was joking himself. When the people around heard Li Yu's words, they all looked at Wang Shuo with envy. Such a precious thing can be given away as soon as it is given away. How much does this Li Yu care?

Wang Shuo also thought that Li Yu was just joking, "Don't lie to me."

Li Yu smiled kindly, "I mean the truth, I will never lie to Brother Wang."

Wang Shuo asked cautiously: "Brother Li, I don't know what you are talking about? I just don't know if I can help, if not, then..."

Li Yu interrupted him before he finished speaking, "But It's a trivial matter, Brother Wang will definitely help."

Wang Shuo let go of most of his heart, and said happily: "Brother Li, tell me, it is absolutely obligatory for me to help me."

"That's it, I have always admired the demeanor of the Jiangnan Wang family, I thought that if I could meet the head of the Wang family, Mrs. Wang, I would have no regrets." Li Yu had an expression of admiration on his face, "This shouldn't be difficult for Brother Wang, right?"

"This..." Wang Shuo hesitated, could the Patriarch of the Wang Family see him whenever he wanted? Even the children of their royal family are not easy to see each other. But Li Yu proposed to see the head of the family, which is not something he can make the decision alone.

Li Yu seemed to see his embarrassment, and said again: "I want to see Mrs. Wang, but I actually have something important to discuss. We are doing overseas trade, and we also want to find a partner."

After saying this, Wang Shuo was already Understood, he wondered, "Doesn't your cousin Brother Zhang have a Baishun firm?" What he meant was that he didn't understand why Li Yu didn't cooperate with his own people, but instead sought cooperation from the Wang family.

Li Yu smiled, shook his head and said: "Baishun Trading Co., Ltd. has only developed in recent years. After all, its foundation is a bit shallow. It's not like the Wang family has hundreds of years of heritage, and who doesn't know that the Jiangnan Wang family is one of the best big families, and can cooperate with it. , is a great blessing."

When Wang Shuo heard it, he was elated. Li Yu was right. Looking at the entire Great Qi Kingdom, who would dare to compete with the Wang family? The Wang family's industries are spread all over Daqi, but there is no overseas business. If Li Yu made such a choice, the Wang family would also benefit from it, and it was a win-win situation. He originally wanted to get involved in overseas trade, and wanted to go back and talk to the owner about it, but Li Yu had already thought of it.

"Brother Wang, please present these two things to the old lady Wang. I believe that the old lady Wang will be able to see the value of them. If brother Wang is in the middle to facilitate this matter, how can Patriarch Wang fail to see the ability of brother Wang? In this way, Brother Wang's status in the family will definitely rise steadily, right?" Li Yu directly said what Wang Shuo was most looking forward to, which shocked him.

Li Yu's words touched his heart. Thinking of such a day, the corners of Wang Shuo's mouth reached to the base of his ears, and he patted his chest, "Okay, don't worry, leave it to me at this time, and I will definitely persuade the Patriarch to see Brother Li." On the one hand, it's up to you how the discussion will go."

Li Yu's lips curled up slightly, and he nodded, "Okay, as long as Brother Wang takes the lead in the middle, it's natural that you will benefit from it."

With the promise, he can be considered both sides Get benefits, why not do it? Wang Shuo was very excited, he didn't have the mind to stay here at this moment, he stood up quickly, bowed his hands and apologized, he had to take a step first, this matter should be done sooner rather than later.

Zhang Xiaoshun packed up the things and handed them to Wang Shuo. With these two things, Wang Shuo would be much more confident in persuading Mrs. Wang.

Wang Shuo didn't refuse. He took it, and refused even the servant who wanted to take it for him. He hugged the two boxes and thanked him happily. Even the music of Liu Meier, his favorite on weekdays, couldn't keep his footsteps, and left in a hurry.

The children from the rich family who were present were still in a daze, not understanding what Brother Wang was doing in such a hurry.

Li Yu's fingers tapped the time with the beautiful piano sound on the table. This man is a smart man, and it's a good choice to make friends with him. It seems that Zhang Xiaoshun's vision is quite good. Such a person can also do well in the Wang family in the future. Have a place?

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during the period 2020-08-06 10:23:46~2020-08-0709:31:47~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines : 1 piece of sunshine; thanks

to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Miaomiao don't like to eat steamed stuffed buns; 3 bottles of balcony gentleman;