Chapter 29

Li Yu's words made the villagers leave very satisfied, and they would never avoid Li Yu again in the future.

Li Yu also heaved a sigh of relief, and when he returned to the room, Wen Jinbai stared at him, "I understand, you did the right thing."

Li Yu smiled, "Just understand, this is a social relationship, and no one can get rid of it ." It, then you have to obey it."

Although Li Yu can't use it now, what about in the future? No one can guarantee that they will not ask for help for a lifetime, can they? Li Yu saw it thoroughly, that's why he said the words of sharing some money, that is to say, it doesn't count if he earns money by himself, but he has to lead the villagers to get some money. Otherwise, what achievements can you make by yourself alone? If they were isolated, they would not be able to stay in this village.

What Li Yu can think of now is to expand the production scale of yam cakes, so that everyone in the village can participate in it, and if they can earn a share of money, they can only build a small workshop and let everyone who is willing to do things, which solves part of the problem. There are still some people who can dig yams for money like Li Orion. Now that the scale has expanded, the raw material yams are also in great demand. Fortunately, people before this yam did not know its use and only regarded it as a weed. The same species, so the yams in the mountains are inexhaustible. What's more, if you go out to sell yam cakes, you can arrange more manpower. If you set up a few more stores in the town to sell yam cakes, the sales will naturally go out. As long as the arrangements are well planned, more than half of the people will solve the problem.

Of course, the most important thing is that you can also make money in this way, and with so many people helping you make money, you will definitely earn much more than you do now. It doesn't feel too good to be able to make money easily , no wonder everyone in modern society wants to be the boss.

Seeing Li Yu meditating, Wen Jinbai stopped disturbing him and walked out gently.

Wen Jinbai was in a complicated mood at this time, this Li Yu really gave him an unexpected surprise. This is a truth that many officials can't understand, but Li Yu sees it clearly and has a way to deal with it. Even he himself can say that he has read poetry, books and articles, but he can read it step by step. It was finally understood.

Yes, people live in a chain, which links the entire clan, including family, friendship, and various life circles. They cannot get rid of it, but they must rely on it and let it become their own help. If he could understand earlier, wouldn't the Wen family not betray their relatives?

Early the next morning, Li Yu went to the yamen with the person Xu Sheng sent to pick him up.

Xu Sheng had been waiting there for a long time. When he saw Li Yu, he was full of enthusiasm. After returning yesterday, he thought about Li Yu's proposal for a long time. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Li Yu's proposal was really subtle. It can also be used in other places to have unexpected effects.

And what Li Yu said later about buying shares and dividends was almost unheard of, but after thinking about it, it seemed reasonable and reasonable. This Li Yu is not simple. Fortunately, I made a wise decision to be friends with him instead of enemies.

And judging from yesterday's short exchange, Li Yu is not an ignorant ruffian. Although his words and deeds are different from others, they are all reasonable. What will happen to Li Yu in the future, he will be irreversible when he is in his infancy, and he will definitely get benefits when he rises. In the future, he still needs to make good friends.

Li Yu still couldn't bear his enthusiasm. He only took ten taels of silver from him yesterday. At that time, his heart ached so badly. Why is the scar healed today and forget the pain?

"Brother, it can be regarded as coming." Xu Sheng grabbed his hand.

"Hehe, Xu Dong's family has been waiting for a long time." Li Yu withdrew his hand calmly and said with a smile.

Xu Sheng waved his hand and said sincerely, "I'm older than you. If you don't mind, just call me brother.

" It's better to obey, brother Xu."

"Haha!" Xu Sheng was very happy, and took Li Yu's hand, "That's right, come on, let's go in together." After all, they came here for business, and the primary purpose is to take care of each other. of.

Li Yu made a gesture of invitation, and then followed Xu Sheng into the Yamen. His performance made Xu Sheng look sideways. Ordinary people would have a deep sense of awe towards the yamen. Even if they passed by the yamen gate, they would be trembling and dare not say a word. On the other hand, Li Yu can be generous when he enters the yamen. There is no timid attitude at all, which strengthens his determination to make friends with Li Yu.

It is impossible to bother the county magistrate to sign such a contract. It is just recorded in the public room in the yamen, notarized and recorded by a small official such as Shucheng, and then signed and marked by each, and filed in the yamen.

This is not a difficult task, plus Xu Sheng is rich and powerful, who in the whole town does not know? He is also a close friend with the county master, so the people in the yamen did not dare to neglect, and the contract was signed smoothly.

Xu Sheng still wanted to take Li Yu to a restaurant for dinner, but Li Yu shook his head and refused. He also wanted to go to South Street to tell those buyers he knew well that he would not come to sell pastries in the future, and his pastries would be sent to Xu Fangzhai, he can send his servants to buy at any time, but the previous order in his hand has to be delivered.

Xu Sheng didn't want to force it when he heard it. This is a serious matter and should have been done earlier, so he could only regretfully say: "I wanted to get together, but it's a pity to hear you talk about hunger marketing and event planning. "

Li Yu was ashamed, he just mentioned it at the time, why did this person remember it? Then he smiled awkwardly: "There will always be a chance in the future, this is just my nonsense, don't worry about it, say goodbye!" He had to leave quickly, or he would have to talk about it for a long time.

Xu Sheng didn't answer, and watched Li Yu walk away, how could he not have a certain idea of ​​whether Li Yu was talking nonsense? This person's idea is novel, but it is not without merit. In the future, we should indeed find opportunities to get together more, and we can understand a lot of things.

Li Yu doesn't dare to underestimate these ancient people now, as long as they show a little clue, they can get a deeper meaning, and by analogy, even he admires it. No wonder Xu Sheng is only in his thirties. Xu Fangzhai's business is booming , from the moment he got the news, and immediately after finding out the reason, he went to the door to confirm in person, it can be seen that his ability and wrist are strong enough.

This is also one of the reasons why Li Yu is willing to cooperate with him. Cooperating with smart people will save him a lot of worry. That's why he will reveal some business ideas of later generations in front of him. As for how much he can learn and use, it depends on his ability.

Li Yu walked around the South Street and explained it to the people who took care of his own business. Everyone understood, but there was only one question. Will there be a limit to buy these two pastries in Xu Fangzhai? Li Yu also gave the answer, there should be no limit, but it depends on the daily supply of pastries, and I am afraid that if they are sold out early, they will not be able to buy later ones.

There is no way for Li Yu to make this limit for each family. He used to use simple tools and there is not much sugar left. It is already very good to be able to make it, but there is no way to do a lot of it. Now his sugar has been made. If he has the money to order a better iron box and iron furnace for making pastries, the output will naturally increase. However, he will still adjust the amount of pastries according to market demand. After all, selling such expensive things, except for the rich If the household will buy it, other people will stay away from it. I would rather starve marketing than overcapacity.

In the end, Li Yu came to the Chen Mansion. Every time he came here, Miss Chen San would wait eagerly at the door, and he would always give her an extra cake or two.

This time when I came here, the third lady was not there, but at the door, I saw the butler of the Chen family seeming to be arguing with a stranger.

The housekeeper of the Chen family is a shrewd man in his forties, with a traditional mustache, he looks even more capable.

Li Yu saw that they seemed to be busy, so he didn't go up to disturb them, but stood aside and waited for the butler to finish his work. This is the last family, and seeing that it was still early, Li Yu was not in a hurry. The third lady is not here, so it is the same to find Butler Chen. By the way, you can ask Butler Chen to bring back the cakes ordered by the master.

"I bought all of yours, and how much is the money?" Steward Chen glanced at the eggs and duck eggs in the other party's back basket, and nodded.

The man was very happy when he met a big customer, and nodded repeatedly, "I have two eggs for three pennies here, and there are forty-six of them. The cheapest duck eggs are two pennies per penny, and there are twenty-eight. I'll count them for you right away." How much money." After speaking, he took out a basket, put the eggs in the basket one by one, and then muttered: Three Wen, Six Wen, Nine Wen...

Li Yu was dumbfounded, and he could count when it happened, since Everyone knows how many there are and how much they sell for. Isn't it a waste of time to count them like this? He looked at Steward Chen and saw that he had no intention of objecting, so he couldn't help but said: "Eggs are sixty-nine coins, duck eggs are fifty-six coins, a total of one hundred and twenty-five coins."

"...I just counted Where is it? Hey! Why did you suddenly make a sound, didn't you see that I was counting? I have to count again." Because Li Yu's sudden sound interrupted the man's train of thought, making people a little anxious.

Li Yu said with a smile: "Believe me, there is no need to count. I have already calculated it for you. It is one hundred and twenty-five coins. Not one penny is too much, and one penny is not a lot."

Steward Chen also saw Li Yu, "So it is Li Langjun, are you here to bring cakes to the third lady? The third lady is going out today, but she has been looking forward to it for a long time, and told the villain to come out early and wait."

No, I saw him walking away not long after I came out The egg sellers in the streets and alleys, thinking that the second young master in the mansion loves eggs, stopped the person and bought his eggs. He also didn't bring the counting chip with him, so he could only let people calculate one by one. If he brought the counting chip, it wouldn't take long to figure it out.

Li Yu nodded, and handed the pastries ordered by Chen's house to Butler Chen, and said that he would not come again in the future. If they want to buy this kind of pastries, they can go to Xu Fangzhai, and only Xu Fangzhai can sell rose cakes and cakes in the future.

Butler Chen nodded to show that he knew, and would tell Miss Young Master and the others.

After finishing the matter, Li Yu saluted and said goodbye. I didn't take two steps, but I heard a shout from behind: "Hey! It's really one hundred and twenty-five. How did he calculate it?"

The author has something to say: Thank you at 2020-06-08 20:56:05~ 2020-06-09 10:06:55 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the

irrigation nutrient solution~Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of meow meow don't like steamed stuffed buns; 1 bottle of dumpling and confession wives;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Farmers' Struggleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें