Chapter 53

The government examination is about to be held, and the students and candidates who have passed the county examination from all counties gather together. The forest is so big that there are all kinds of birds. I always wanted to compete with you and me, so the students and candidates from all counties and even towns gathered together, and you looked down on me and I looked down on you to the students and scholars in other counties and towns.

Therefore, what kind of poetry meeting and literary meeting are the arenas for these literati and talents. After you sing, I will appear on the stage in order to show your talents and knowledge.

"No!" Li Yu replied decisively. The exam is coming soon, and I still have the mind to get some of these things, so what if the poetry will be the first? Is it possible to give you extra points in the scientific examination? With this time, it is better to write two more policy theories, stereotyped essays.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and Qi Chongming said anxiously: "Don't go? How can you not go? This is a good opportunity to become famous." They finally found the place where Li Yuxia lived, just to let him To participate in this poetry meeting, you must know that there are countless literati in the poetry meeting. Although Li Yu's essays are somewhat talented, after all, the time to study is too short. understood. Otherwise, why would they work so hard to find him?

Li Yu smiled, what is famous all over the world, these people are afraid that they want to see themselves make a fool of themselves, right? He didn't show the slightest expression on his face, "I'm going to take the exam soon, and I have to review the book, everyone, please go back."

Zheng Pengcheng's house is relatively deep, he smiled, and persuaded: "Brother Li doesn't know something, Brother Li's prodigal son turned his head back, and the fact that he was able to pass the county examination in the top of the high school list after only half a year of study has already spread. The students in other counties have heard of Brother Li's name, and they all want to see and make friends. If you don't go, Wouldn't it be extremely disappointing?"

"If there is a destiny, I will have a chance to make friends, and I don't rush it for a while, I will talk about it after the government has tried it." Li Yu has made up his mind, and no matter how they persuade him, he will not be moved.

Everyone persuaded for a long time to no avail, this was a waste of work, and they felt a little unhappy, Qi Chongming and the others had already collapsed.

At this time, Wen Jinbai walked in from the outside, seeing Li Yu in the lobby, he felt very strange, shouldn't he be studying at this time? How did it come out?

Seeing Wen Jin's white eyes lit up, Li Yu smiled and cupped his hands and said, "If there is nothing else, please go ahead, my husband is back, I will take my leave first, take my leave." After finishing speaking, he ignored these people and went straight Walking towards Wen Jinbai, "Ah Jiu is back, but it's hard work."

The few people were left aside, their plan failed, and they could only leave disgruntled.

"If I knew it earlier, I shouldn't have come." Qi Chongming complained.

The other person snorted coldly: "We are also inviting you out of good intentions, but he is so ignorant. Who does he think he is? In my opinion, he is probably afraid to go because he knows his level is not good enough."

"Yes, say What's the point of concentrating on studying? In my opinion, the husband and wife close the door and turn each other upside down, and love each other is true. Otherwise, look, whoever takes the imperial examination will bring his family with him?"

As soon as these words came out, people were attracted Everyone nodded in agreement, thinking that what he said was reasonable, everyone had a wretched look on their faces, how could they even look like a scholar?

"But I heard that the husband he married is an ugly and ugly man, why is he still with him all day long? Isn't the lady of Huakui in Chunhuilou not good?"

"Who knows? Maybe they like it differently, Maybe he loves such an ugly brother."

Several people walked away talking and laughing.

Wen Jinbai watched them go out, and asked curiously, "Are they here to find you?"

Li Yu hummed, and took Wen Jinbai back to the backyard, "They said they came here specially to find me for the poetry meeting, heh, I'm not familiar with them, shit poetry club!"

"Scholars can't say such vulgar words." Wen Jinbai reminded.

Li Yu paused, and said awkwardly, "Okay, take this sentence back."

Wen Jinbai laughed out loud, "We don't care about ourselves, we have to put on an air in front of outsiders."

"Got it!" Li Yu Yu helpless, this scholar is really annoying, a sentence has been twisted and twisted for a long time, and you can smell a sour smell from a distance, like those people just now, they are clearly contemptuous and disdainful in their hearts. It's extremely off-putting to be jokingly calling them brothers and sisters.

"Literati gatherings like poetry clubs and literary clubs are also communication channels for scholars. Those who should participate should still participate. You may meet many like-minded people in them." Wen Jinbai persuaded.

He knew this circle. When he was in the capital, he would always be invited when there were literary and poetry ceremonies. Although he doesn't like socializing very much, but two or three times out of ten, he will still agree, and every time there is a party he attends, all the literati will flock to it.

At the Literary and Poetry Conference, everyone will show their personal talents. If the articles or poems they write can be appreciated by the majority of people, then their talent will spread far and wide, which is what everyone wants. If it can be spread to the ears of the big shots and appreciated by the big shots, then it is not impossible for them to rise to the top.

"Hmm!" Li Yu followed the good advice, "Although that's the case, it's obvious that they're playing tricks on me, and they're just waiting to see me make a fool of themselves." He explained Zheng Peng's thoughts clearly.

Wen Jinbai tilted his head and looked at him with a smile, "Then are you going to make a fool of yourself? Or are you afraid that you will make a fool of yourself?"

Li Yu shook his head. How could he be afraid of making a fool of himself, but he just didn't want to waste time doing these meaningless things. Although Li Yu doesn't know how to write poems, he can still recite some poems. The poems of this era are very strange, and there are not three hundred Tang poems and Song poems. He can memorize one or two poems casually, which is enough to beat them. face off.

"As you said, people live in groups. You used to have your own circle when you were white, but now that you are considered a scholar, you have to have your own circle of study. Now the same science students wait until the exam. It was the same year when you went to school, and you slowly walk all the way until you reach the officialdom, the same year will be your help, and you can't say when you will be able to use this relationship in the future." Wen Jinbai said in a persuasive way, these officialdoms He always wants to teach him a little bit of truth.

Li Yu, how should I put it, is very shrewd and able to see through the world, but many of the current ways and attitudes of dealing with things are somewhat incompatible, so people have to worry about him.

Li Yu said with a smile: "Of course I know this, but now is the critical moment of the scientific examination, we should wait until after the government examination to discuss these matters."

Wen Jinbai asked him to make some friends with potential, it was for his own good, He also understands that it is impossible to fight alone in the officialdom, but he really can't understand these sour people and doesn't want to deal with them.

Wen Jinbai nodded, "All you have to do is make up your own mind."

Li Yu said with a playful smile, "You asked me to participate in these poetry conferences, and I'm not very good at composing poems, so you're really not afraid of embarrassing me?

Wen Jinbai glanced at him sideways, knowing that he was joking, and said helplessly, "It's good for you not to embarrass others, will you embarrass yourself?" "Hey! That's not true

, if I It's embarrassing, don't you have no shame as a gentleman, no, absolutely no." Li Yu said shaking his head.

Wen Jin sneered, "You're just as poor as I am."

The standard of the prefectural test is much larger than that of the county test. Entered the gate of the imperial examination.

But it was only when the cock crowed, and a large group of people had already gathered around the open space at the gate of the government examination academy, all of whom had come here early to wait for the examination.

The gate hadn't been opened yet, and there were soldiers guarding it, and torches were lit at short distances around it, so although it was not yet dawn, it was illuminated like daylight.

The open space is very large, divided into several areas, and there are wooden signs with place names written on them, such as Yong'an County, Qinghe Town, Jihua County... and so on.

When Li Yu arrived, he only saw crowds of people. Since he had stepped on the spot before, he also knew where the candidates in Qinghe Town should be. So he pulled Wen Jinbai and walked straight over.

"Li Yu is here!" Someone shouted. There were no candidates in Qinghe Town who didn't know Li Yu. When they saw Li Yu coming, they immediately fell silent for a moment.

Zheng Peng and Qi Chongming were also in the crowd. Seeing Li Yu, Zheng Peng smiled and greeted him, but Qi Chongming just nodded at him, then ignored him and continued talking with the people next to him. Li Yu didn't take it seriously either, he bowed his hands to them, and stood aside, planning to take advantage of this time to say a few more words to Wen Jinbai.

Li Xingyan was also in the crowd, and it was rare that he didn't come to find fault with Li Yu. He stood there alone, which was different from usual. He didn't communicate with the people around him at all, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Li Xingyan didn't come to disturb, but Li Yu was happy and at ease. Wen Jinbai was softly instructing Li Yu on the precautions in the examination room. Of course, Li Yu kept nodding his head as he said.

The few people who invited Li Yu together with Zheng Peng and the others also paid attention to this side. Seeing Li Yu's appearance, they joked with their friends in disdain: "Look, it's fine for Li Yu to marry an ugly husband. You can even take the scientific examination with you, hey, indulging in the love of children is not what we scholars should do."

"Brother Liu's words are wrong. What Li Yu did did not look like a scholar. He was lucky in the county examination and was able to get in the list, but this is the government examination. Can't he be lucky all the time?" People still don't think that Li Yu was admitted because of his influence, and only comfort himself that he is just lucky.

"This...Actually, Brother Li is quite talented. I have read his county examination papers, and they are generally quite satisfactory. If you can achieve this achievement after studying for half a year, it can be regarded as, um, very good." Zheng Peng is a well-rounded person, and he doesn't want to offend others, so he can smooth things over.

"Hehe! Brother Zheng, you are a good old man. This Li Yu doesn't take us seriously, and you still speak for him." Qi Chongming still had a lump in his heart because of the invitation to Li Yu, and he couldn't help feeling a little Yin Yang was angry , "What's the use of flattering him like this now? It's better to wait for the government examination results to come out, and then go to compliment him."

Zheng Peng felt a little annoyed in his heart, but he didn't show it at all on his face, he just said embarrassingly: "This is not to flatter you. We are all from Qinghe Town, so we should work together."

Qi Chongming realized that his words were a bit serious after he said them, and it was difficult to change his words for a while. Turn your face away and stop talking.

The atmosphere was a bit embarrassing, and the person earlier started to smooth things over, "Why should you hurt your peace because of such a bastard?"

This is very right, Zheng Peng also smiled and said: "Oh! Don't say these things, don't say these things, let's just expose some small things .In this government test, everyone has tried their best, and everyone's name must be on the list."

"Haha, it should be so! It should be so!" Everyone laughed and echoed in high spirits.

Li Yu didn't know what other people said about him, and he didn't intend to pay attention to others. After a while with Wen Jinbai, he heard someone behind him sneer: "This is the ruffian in Qinghe Town. Li Yu who became a scholar?"

Li Yu was speechless, why would someone interrupt someone's date so badly every time? Do you know that you will be cursed in circles like this?

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-3009:57:46~2020-07-0111:22:13~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient solution : Grapefruit yoki, save a pocket °10 bottles; Frostfall 2 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!