Chapter 69

The bandits here are discussing this matter, and the wealthy landlords over there also know about this decree.

Originally, these decrees have nothing to do with them, they just need to earn money to live well, although those bandits hate them, but as long as their own power is strong, they dare not do anything.

However, the words about land in the notice shocked them. They were all landlords and businessmen, and none of them had any good land, and there were quite a few.

What is written on this notice now? Re-dividing the fields, what about their fields?

As a result, the landlords and wealthy households in Juping County also got together to discuss a countermeasure.

"What does the new county magistrate mean? Is it possible that our land will be taken back and redistributed to the poor? Tch! It's simply unreasonable?" An old man snorted coldly, obviously disdainful of the content of the notice.

"How is this possible? Our land is earned every penny. How can he say that we can divide it?"

"What Mr. Qian said is that these fields were not taken by force. There are also documents prepared here, even if you travel all over the world, you can't get past a word of reason, right?"

Everyone echoed, they are businessmen who want to get in but not to get out, if anyone moves their own interests, it is the same as killing their parents. What's the difference?

Sitting on the main seat was an old man with gray beard and hair. He lowered his eyes and said nothing, even though the people below were talking about it, he would not be moved.

"Mr. Zhao, what are you talking about? What should we do about this matter?" Some people were in a hurry. Seeing that the people in the main seat were not moving at all, it seemed that they hadn't heard their words. If Mr. Zhao didn't speak, they would No matter how much you jump around, you can't stir up any waves.

This Zhao family is the first family in their Juping County. Not only does the family do business, the land is also the largest in Juping County, and there are even officials in the family. Everyone will look up to their Zhao family, and the businessmen in Juping County will only follow the lead. No matter what happens, as long as Mr. Zhao of the Zhao family speaks, who would dare not follow?

Hearing that someone mentioned him, Zhao Wenming raised his eyelids, his eyes revealed a stunning light, he looked around, and everyone dared not speak anymore under his intimidation.

Seeing that everyone was quiet, Zhao Wenming showed a satisfied expression, and then coughed lightly, "The matter is already obvious, and it is useless for us to guess here, today I will choose a few people of high moral standing to go with me to visit this new It 's Mrs. Li who took office."

"But according to the rules, the newly appointed magistrate should come to invite us to the meeting first, and if we rush to visit like this, will it be justified by him? "Someone came up with the old rules.

According to the traditional rules of Juping County, in order to win over and appease a powerful force, the county magistrate who took office would invite local celebrities and wealthy businessmen to attend the meeting as soon as he took office. In order to get support and help for any problems in governance in the future, after all, the county magistrate who came to take office is a foreigner, and always needs the support of local people to sit firmly in that chair.

For so long, they have been waiting for this invitation, but they didn't know that the invitation didn't come, but they waited for an official notice instead.

Zhao Wenming laughed, "The new Mr. Li doesn't understand this rule, so why should we bother with him? Since a busy person like him can't think of such a lot, it's fine for us to visit in person. It's impossible for the county lord to return Condescending?"

Everyone was silent for a moment, and someone stood up and flattered him: "It's still Mr. Zhao's thoughtfulness, we are willing to obey Mr. Zhao's arrangement."

Being robbed of the top spot, everyone felt faintly contemptuous, but there was no way, so we had to Hastily nodded in agreement.

"It's settled over there, let's go to the county government tomorrow to visit." Zhao Wenming made a decision without doubt, and it was considered a negotiation.

Early the next morning, Li Yu received the invitation card, and he handed it to Wen Jinbai with a smile, "Look, this group of people will come to visit in the afternoon, I think I'm a little impatient."

"I asked you to invite them once according to the rules, It's a meeting ceremony, and it's been the same rule in the past, but what about you? I feel sorry for the money, so I didn't do it." Wen Jinbai said angrily.

Li Yu rubbed the bridge of his nose and laughed awkwardly. Didn't he just repair the county government office, his hands are tight?

Wen Jinbai glared at him, took a look at it, and said, "Once your notice comes out, the landlords will not be in a hurry. Although many of them are in business, they have a lot of land. In order to seize the land, they use a lot of means." Li Yu nodded, "

Yes, land mergers are serious, so that the land is concentrated in the hands of a few people, and most people lose their land and are displaced, so they can only be hired to farm. I can only work hard for nothing."

Wen Jinbai frowned, "Is your method really feasible? Are they really willing to hand over the land? You know, the land is the lifeblood. There are many people who are lucky enough to be friends."

"Of course it's not that easy, you have to try it? If, if you can achieve what you want this time, the resistance will be much less in the future." Li Yu thought for a while, then laughed Then he went on to say: "Anyway, they will come in the afternoon. Since they have come, I am afraid that I will not be able to persuade them with my three-inch tongue? Even if I am not moved, there are still ways to follow up."

You know, his future generations Negotiating with customers can be said to be rich in experience. If he can't do it once, he will do it several times. If the capable customer falls into his hands, don't he have to be obedient? He still doesn't believe that these old antiques can't be taken down.

Li Yu was very confident, "Let's prepare some good tea for the guests later."

"Understood." Does he still need to say that Wen Jinbai grew up in the Prime Minister's Mansion, and grew up learning these rules? Are there any rules that you don't understand? Even Li Yu had to mention many things by himself.

"I'm bothering Fulang, and I'll have to work on you a lot in the future." Li Yu said flatteringly.

Wen Jinbai shook his head amusedly, "Don't worry, I will do what you want." The

two looked at each other and smiled, and everything was kept silent. At this time, those wealthy businessmen hadn't thought that they would fall into the husband and wife soon. The two are in the hub.

Zhao Wenming brought three people over, all of whom were selected by them with high morals and high prestige. Before coming, they had already discussed that they wanted to put pressure on the newly appointed county magistrate so that he could not underestimate them.

The four of them were brought into the backyard hall by Chen Si. Li Yu had been waiting for a long time. When he saw a few people, he immediately came forward with a smile on his face. This enthusiastic attitude made them a little flattered. They thought this was the newcomer. The county magistrate is cold and difficult to get close to, but unexpectedly he is a passionate young man.

Li Yu greeted a few people to sit down, served tea, and then said with a smile: "It was supposed to be a banquet for the princes in this county, but I have just taken office, and I have a lot of entanglements and busy affairs, so I have never been free. I came out, but I didn't expect you to come to visit first, I'm really ashamed, and I'm here to apologize to you."

Why is the new job busy? The ability to open one's eyes and tell nonsense, this one has really mastered it, right? What else is there to do in this dilapidated county government office? Are you too busy to even have time for a meal? Even if they say it, they don't believe it.

However, thinking this way in his heart, he didn't dare to show it on the face, everyone waved their hands again and again, only saying that the lord is being polite.

Zhao Wenming laughed so that the creases on his face bloomed, and he said sincerely on the surface: "What did you say? It stands to reason that as a county lord, you are the parent official of Juping County. We and the common people should visit first. Where are you?" Can the county lord have a banquet? We also know that the county lord is busy with affairs, and the reason why we only came here today is because we are afraid of disturbing the county lord, and it is presumptuous to come here to visit."

Old fox! After hearing this polite remark, Li Yu couldn't help scolding in his heart.

The hearts of the two parties tacitly exchanged a few polite words, and then Zhao Wenming got to the point, "Your Excellency is devoted to the people of Juping County, and his thoughts are also for the benefit of the people. A notice was issued in the yamen a few days ago. I don't know what's wrong. Please answer your questions."

Finally, Li Yu's face remained calm, smiling like a spring breeze. It is also clearly written, and if there is anything I don't understand, I will ask the yamen servants to explain it clearly, if the explanation is not in place, then they will be dereliction of duty, and they will be punished when they come back..." He glanced at it with a bad expression on his face The few people in the group tried their best not to laugh, and cleared their throats tensely, "Ahem... If you don't understand anything, just say it, and I will explain it to you in detail."

Zhao Wenming's eyes were bruised Jump, it is precisely because they have clearly read the content of the notice that they come to Xingshi to ask for a crime... Oh, no, it is to ask for advice.

"My lord, may I ask my lord, what do you mean by the re-measurement and distribution of all land in your notice?" Qian was always impatient, and couldn't help it at this time, and asked directly Out of their most concerned issues.

Li Yu unhurriedly picked up the tea on the table and took a sip before saying, "Well, it means literally, everyone should understand?

" To the table beside him, he said angrily: "Master Li, I respect you as the county magistrate, but you can't let your own temper think which one is which one."

"Huh!" Li Yu pretended to be surprised, "I did this after careful consideration, not as Qian Lao said."

"You..."

Qian Shang was about to say something, but was caught by Zhao Wenming. He interrupted the conversation, he has a lot of self-cultivation, even if what Li Yu said was out of tune, he still didn't change his expression, and said slowly: "Our own fields are prepared by the yamen, and the documents record It is clear that our private land has been managed by our ancestors for generations, and it is absolutely impossible to take it out. We have no objection to the distribution of other lands, but we don't need to worry about our fields."

"Old Zhao said What's more, you are still too young, and you just took office in Juping County, so you don't know the actual situation in Juping County, which is understandable. Haha!" The rest of the people nodded in agreement. The county magistrate is young and energetic, and he wants to make political achievements as soon as he takes office, which is really too impulsive.

You must know that the land is the basis for them to establish a household. Now the Daqi State emphasizes agriculture and suppresses commerce. Even if they also do business, the extra money is spent on buying land. Without land, how can they gain a foothold? The family business passed down from generation to generation cannot be lost in their hands, otherwise, how will the children and grandchildren survive?

The meaning of Zhao Wenming's words was very clear, and Li Yu listened attentively. After they finished speaking, a smile could not help but curled up on his lips, but he shook his head and said distressedly: "I have already understood, the fields in Juping County, Zhao Wang Qiancheng's four families accounted for the majority, plus the large and small landlords and wealthy households below, almost accounted for more than half, all of which are fertile fields, but you only have a small number of people. Think about it, the rest How can this small and half barren land be shared by the majority of the people, how can this be enough."

This is the result of land annexation, a small number of big landlords and bureaucrats occupy most of the land, while the common people gradually lose their land and become tenant farmers. Being exploited, they end up making wedding clothes for others.

If this status quo does not change, it will become more serious in the future. What Li Yu has to do is to change the status quo and make this game alive.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-1509:18:50~2020-07-1610:17:40~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution : 10 bottles of rice balls;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!