Part 1: New chairmate👋

Hey guys! Here i 'd like to tell you about Blume's love story from 2007 until 2019.

Why is it named some people's called love? Because it will explain briefly, concisely, and clearly about Blume's crushes (people she once liked) and people she once admired.

This was written based on true story but I gave it some little spices. This story is subjective because it only comes from Blume's perspective as the main character.
.
.
.
2007
Once upon a time, in an elementary school named KHA School... There was a cute little girl. Her name is Blume. She was in the class and sat in the front.

"Blitz Amullet Wertvoll...." called an old female teacher, Mrs. Herrlich. She was calling out the names of the students in her class.

"Blitz?? What a cute name!?" thought Blume at that time.

"Yes, i am," said someone. She searched who is Blitz.

"What a duck voice!?" thought Blume after she found that it was Blitz's voice.

Blume was a cute girl, she liked to wear headband and brooch on the tie. She was chatted with by a naughty student, Geld. It made Mrs. Herrlich ask her to move seats.

"Blume, i know you're smart, but don't talk in the class. Please move," said the teacher.

Blume nodded, then she tidied up the books, brought the bag, as she was ready to move.

"Please sit next to—Blitz."
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 14th, 2020