Part 57: Screenshot 💥

Blume sat on her chair. Disco was in front of her. Suddenly he turned on her and said, "Blume, i think i know something."

"What?" asked her.

"About what Weich usually talked to you. They joke on you because your picture is sent on their group," said him.

"How do you know?" asked Blume again.

Then, Disco explained, "Nett just told me. He got your picture from someone, she's a girl. But when this girl sent your pic, his phone was on Weich's hand. Weich sent it to their group. That's all."

Blume was really mad, "Wtf Weich!!!?? He's such a bastard!" and she also said, "btw thanks for telling me what has happened, Dis!"

Blume searched Nett. She wanted to ask him all. "Hey Nett, who sent you my photo?" asked Blume.

"Did Disco tell you?" asked Nett back. Blume nodded.

"Well, it's Glanz. She just asked me are you my friend? But my phone was on Weich—" Nett tried to explain Blume, but she stopped it by saying "i know. Why is this so complicated!?"

Then, she went to Glanz's class.

"Glanz, i wanna ask you something. It's really important to me," said Blume.

"What is it?" asked Glanz.

"You took my pic from someone's insta and sent it to Nett. He just told me! Now, my pic was sent to the boys group. I wanna ask, where did u get my photo?" asked Blume.

"Omg, i didn't know it would be like this. I'm so sorry. I screenshotted your photo from Gütig's insta then i sent it to Nett. I just asked him r u his friend, that's all," said Glanz.

Blume sighed and said, "thanks for your honesty."

Gütig, her old friend, was in the same class with Glanz.

Blume asked her, "Güt, i know you posted my photo on your insta. Can you please delete it?"

"Wait, why? It's on my second insta," said Gütig.

"Glanz has screenshotted it and sent it to Nett. At that time, his phone was on Weich. Weich saw it and sent it to boys group. Now they are talking about me until there's a girl who insinuated me."

"Omg, is it that bad?! They're so annoying, tacky!! Well i'll delete it," said Gütig. She quickly delete her post, it's Blume was taking off her jacket so she only wore tank top. "Blume, i'm so sorry," said Gütig.

Blume smiled, "It's okay, you've deleted it. Thank you."
.
-RMW💗
February 4th, 2021