Part 32: When he said she's kittenish🫦

One day, Gütig had texted Blitz. She gave that message to Blume.

"Yeaahh... you like Blumeee!!" Gütig was teasing him.

"Why do all people still say like that?" asked him.

"Ohh, is it right? You like her?" asked Gütig back.

"What the heck? She's so kittenish!" said him.

"Seriously? You're too much!" said Gütig. That's all.

*****

"What? He said i'm kittenish?" asked Blume.

"He's so bad" said Schatz, then she continued, "Blume, are you okay?"

Blume was shock. "Now you know? He doesn't like you!" said Dynamisch.

"It hurts," said Blume.

"What r u waiting for? You have to move on!" said Gütig.

Blume ran away leaving them. Her tears down. She went to 1B, opened her bag, and took the special book. She called it 'BB or Blitz Book' because if there are moments or things related to Blitz, she noted it in that book. She tore and threw it away to the trash. Everyone saw her. She ran to the only place that she thought was safe, toilet.

Her heart was so broken. She described herself with a song, 'This Love Is Killing Me by D'M band'.
🎶'You break me with you atittude. Don't you realize? My heart is tired. This love is killing me.'🎶

When she got home, she got a message from her best friend, Schatz. "So Blume... after all, what do you think about Blitz called you (sorry) kittenish?" asked Schatz.

"it feels like he thinks I'm an easy girl, seductive," said Blume.

"Yeah, you're right," said Schatz.

"I can't believe he's so mean to me! I hate to say this but why i can't stop crying?" said Blume.

"Don't cry! I think it's your time to unliking him, move on! He don't deserve you. You deserve better," said Schatz.

"Yeah, i will. Thank you, Schatz," said Blume.
.
-RMW💗

July 21st, 2020