Part 70: K.E.P.O 😵

June 2017
Zart really wanted to know who's Blume's crush. "I don't even know. Does he likes me too?" said her.

"You have to find it out. Stalk him, but don't let him know. Btw who's he?" asked him.

"I'll tell you later if he likes me too," said Blume.

"How come?? But lemme guess... is he from student council?" asked Zart.

She answered quickly, "nooo!!"

"Then who? I'm upset! But he's in this school right?" he tried to guess it again.

"Why do u really wanna know?" asked her.

Suddenly there was a notification on her private insta "follow request: @ Zart_groß". He also sent her a message, "accept me please!"

"Omg! Don't follow my private insta, it's for girls only! So many things that you shouldn't see, like there were the pics of my girls didn't cover their hair," answered Blume.

Then, what happened next? Blume got a call from Zart. She was so panic. When she tried to answer, the call was canceled. "Why did you call me?" asked Blume.

"Well, sorry. It wasn't on purpose," replied him. "Omg, you-_-" said Blume.

Honestly she was disappointed. She thought he'd called her just to ask who her crush? but on the other hand she also felt better. "Hehehehh, sorry. I'm weird," said Zart.
.
-RMW💗
February 11th, 2021