Part 110: An Ordinary Graduation 🎓💢

May 2019
Why is it called an ordinary graduation? Blume went there with her mom. She wore her mom's blouse, it fits perfectly on her body. She also did her own makeup and only let her hair down. "I'm so simple and this is who i am," said her.

NO, IT WASN'T!! It was because she didn't have time to think about makeup artists or hairstylists. The only thing she think about is the college test.

"Let's take photos together," asked Blume to Schön and Natür.

"The others?" asked Natür. "Edel will come here," said Schön.

"Wusst and Hörd?" asked him again.

"They're with 3S3," said Blume. Suddenly, she saw Edel came bringing a bouquet of flowers and a little teddy bear.

Edel whispered to Schön: "Schön, don't tell Blume. It's for Zuver from my mom."

"Are you crazy? You better tell her now than she know it from someone," said Schön.

Natür or everyone around there weren't noticing them. But Blume was. She heard it all. Zuver is Edel's ex. They (Edel and Schön) saw Blume. He came to Blume. "Blume, i wanna say sorry. These all from my mom for Zuver. She just wanted me giving these to Zuver. Okay?" said him.

"It's okay i know," said Blume quickly. She tried to smile but she can't.

After that, she run fast to the toilet. She called Schatz.

"Hello Blume. What happened?" asked Schatz.

"Sh*t happen! Edel gave flowers and a little teddy bear to his ex, Zuver," told Blume.

"Oh my, wtf??" said Schatz was shocking.

"He said it's from his mom. F*ck i hate it so damn much!! Now i'm in the toilet, so i can say this!! Also because i don't wanna see he give it to her in front of me," said Blume in her sad voice.

"Omg, Blume don't cry. Calm yourself down and don't think about it, okay? Don't cry in your graduation day," said Schatz.
.
"This is just an ordinary graduation!! Nothing's special. I haven't been accepted into college, i didn't get a bouquet of flowers, and he give it to his ex. F*ck graduation!!!" -Blume, 2019
.
-RMW💗