Part 102: Missunderstand💨

About the end of December
Edel told Blume that he's busy at that day. As usual, Fach always told Blume about Edel, even Blume didn't ask for it. At night around 10, something happened.

"Blume, this it bad. He read our chat and he's angry with me" said Fach.

"Whatt? How come?" asked Blume frantically.

"He read our chat because there's your notification. Then, he threw my phone and almost hit my head. He also said 'it turns out Blume serve chat from the boys," told Fach.

"That's fatal. He misunderstood. We only talk about him. Have you told him the truth?" asked Blume again.

"I'm so sorry, i'd tried to explain him but he didn't wanna hear me," said Fach

After that, Blume texted a very long message to Edel. She said that he misunderstood because Blume and Fach chatted for only talk about him. At the end of this message, she said: "I love you so much, please forgive me. Please, don't be like this."

But he answered: "i know it all. It's not your fault."

So Blume replied it quickly, "can we talk for a moment? I wanna call you."

"Enough Blume, I'm tired. Maybe I expect too much of you. I need a rest, but don't worry we're still friends. Btw i don't like seeing someone's crying," said him.

"So it's all what you want?" asked her.

"Yes," said him.

"Well then," said Blume at the end.

Tomorrow morning
Blume told Schön. "Hey, you called me last night. What's happening?" asked Schön.

"Yesterday i chatted with Fach. Edel saw our chat. He's angry with Fach and almost hit his head. Also he didn't wanna be with me," told Blume explaining and sent the screenshots of her chat with Edel and Fach.

"Wtf, he's too much. I mean he should know that Fach, his bestie, wouldn't take you from him," said Schön after reading that ss.

"Well, he said he's tired. Does he think that I'm tired of him? He's always fighting, unstable mood. I'm trying to be obedient. But my heart always with myself so i can't angry with him. I try to stick with him. Maybe it's easy for him breaking it all. But for me it's the first time I can be so close with a boy," said Blume.

"You've tried your best, Blume. You're always really trying to face him. And he changes just because of missunderstand? I can't stop thinking, lemme ask who's the childish one here? Edel, Fach or you?"

At night, Blume tried to chat Edel again because Fach told her that he looked like missing her. He sent some words to Fach. "I think he wanna give you a code, but he send it to me," said Fach before.

Finally, things back to normal. Edel weren't angry with Blume anymore. They chatted until midnight and tried to forget what happened yesterday.
.
-RMW💗
February 16th, 2021