Part 16: Some are teasing🗣️

New academic year, 2010
Blume and Blitz were separated in different classrooms. She was in C and he was in A. Slowly they began to drift apart from each other as if their friendship faded.

They both didn't know what happen, but everyone seemed to understand if they like each other. Blitz's friends often called Blume with his name. Because Blume was a secretary in her class, at that time Mrs. Leben asked her to took the attendance book in room A.

Blume knocked the door and, "excuse me Mr. Groß, Mrs. Leben asked me to took her attendance book that left here."

"Yes please," said Mr Groß.

Suddenly, they called her, "hey Blitz!"
"Blume is your love, right?"
"Blume here's your prince"

Blume was so shy and she ran away and didn't forget to say "thank you."

One day, on a study tour...
Blitz and Blume were in the same bus. They sat opposite each other. This made many people teased them. Not only friends, but also teacher.

"Oh my students, i saw you all bring so many snacks. Would you give it to the teachers?" asked Mrs. Menschlich. She was joking.

"Anything, but not too much," said Belle.

"Whoa, Blume's here. What do you bring, darling?" asked Mrs. Menschlich.

"Wafers. Would you like to try some?" asked Blume offering.

"How nice of you! Thanks," said Mrs. Menschlich. Blume smiled.

Mrs. Menschlich continued, "Oh, Blitz's also here. Would you offer it to a girl? Or you have a girl? Who?"

Blitz smiled crookedly. "She's Blume," answered Klar. Klar was his chairmate.

"You're noisy," said Blitz to Klar.

"Yes Mrs, Blume is his girl," Stimme added.

"Whaatt??" Blume shouted.

"Damn it! I wanna kick them," said Blume in her heart.

"Ah, no problem. I'm just kidding," said Mrs. Menschlich.
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 24th, 2020