Part 31: Annoying twin 🙎‍♂️🙎‍♂️

One day, Blume was adding some people as friends. Gebet was one of them. After accepted, he texted Blume. "Hey Blume?" asked him.

"Yea, hey," said her.

"I'm Geb from 1D," said him.

"I know," said Blume.

"What r u doing?" asked him.

"I'm studying," said Blume. She thought that question is modus. He texted her again, but she deliberately didn't answer it.

Suddenly, there was a message from Demütig. "Hi, Blume. I'm Dem from 1A. I got your contact from my brother, Geb," said Dem greeting.

*****

The next day...
Blume walked from 1H to her class 1B. At the corridor, she met Geb. "Blume!" called Geb.

"What?" asked her.

"Be careful with Dem," said him.

"Why?" asked her.

"Don't reply if he texts you," said Geb. Then he left Blume.

"What happen with these annoying twin?" thought her.

*****

In the evening, Blume got a message from Dem. "Blume, do you wanna be my gf?" asked him. Blume only read it.

On the same time, Geb texted her. "Blume, i just wanna say this. I think i like you," said Geb.

"What are you guys doing? Sorry, i have Blitz," thought Blume.

Then, she replied Dem, "sorry, i don't wanna date."

"How about buy me a credit?" asked Dem back. Maybe he tried to joke her, but she didn't like it. So she answered, "Pardon?"

After that, she answered Geb. "Sorry, i already have a crush, someone special," said Blume honestly.

"Who?" asked him.

"My friend. He's in 1J," said her.

"It's okay. Anyway i still like you," said him.

*****

A few months later, these twins sent her an apology. And they said they'll never disturb her.
.
-RMW💗
July 21st, 2020