Part 53: Training 🍊

One day, was a day for Character Building and Training for the 1st grade. They'd arrived on the field, that was used for training. The students lined up. Without realizing it, Blume got herself next to Disco again. "does he wanna be around me? Wasn't he still behind before?" thought her.

Blume and Disco sat cross each other. The commander ordered the students to take their favorite snack and gave it to their friend who sat in front of them. Then they should feed their partners. "Oh my, we should feed each other?? AAAAA i can't stand!!! Please don't blushing, Blume!!!"

At the lunchtime, Disco helped Blume.
"1 minute more," said the commander.

"Oh shit! I wanna throw up now," said Blume in her heart. Blume felt sick, could be seen from his face and Disco saw it. She's about to peel the orange.

"Lemme help you," said him. He took the orange from Blume and ate it all without peel the skin. While chewing, he pulled out the skin and seeds.

"Hey, thank you," said Blume and he nodded.

*****

In the night, the student would join the night walk in a group. Let say it was like a scary job, they walk through dense forest or dark tunnels smelling of jasmine or frankincense and haunted by ghosts (real or fake). Before it started, they sat in a field. Blume wore leggings, short skirt, and sweatshirt because that night was cold.

Some girls asked the boys to lend them their jackets or hoodies. "Oh God, i wanna borrow his jacket but—" said Blume in her heart.

"Here. Who needs my jacket?" asked Disco to the girls.

"Hell yeah, i can't use his jacket. My sweatshirt is enough. Maybe one day," thought her.
.
"I'm so strong and independent strong, don't need that kind of thing from a boy," -Blume, 2016
.
-RMW💗
December 19th, 2020