Part 117: The new Blume🕵️

Blume tried to not thinking about love or Edel. She often posted about self-love and self-quality. She also said that she's now different, become stronger and more mature. She could go to campus alone by the train. White campus is free and filled with various cultures. At first she was afraid, but eventually she got used to it. Her friends now are also open minded.

Besides that, she was also getting used to men. She ventured to go to campus with her guy friend. She made several appointments with Zart in the canteen. One thing that she thought was: "I'm single, means I'm free."

Even she called herself as a "new Blume" but she never forgot him, Edel. Everytime she talked with her friends, she always told about Edel to them all. "He's my special friend," said Blume and showed them their photos.

Her friends reaction were: "he's handsome!" "You guys r so cute."

But one of her friend, Liebend said: "he's not that loyal like what you think or what you wish. I can see from his face. Maybe someday he would let you go because you can't obey him or you have no time for him."

"R u sure? Of course, i can't obey him like i used to do because now I'm a new Blume. My number one is my dream. But i never ignored him," said Blume.

"That's what i mean. You're a great girl, honey. Someday there will be a great man who wants to be with you. If Edel can't, he's not the one. I suggest you don't be too fixated on him," said Lie.

Her words made Blume ponder. Lie continued "Tell us if he hurt you," and she glanced at her boyfriend, Erde. "if you want, i can call my snake," said Erde.
.
-RMW💗
February 20th, 2021