Part 38: Does she have a new crush?✝️

Since Blitz's comments that day, Blume decided to move on and forget him. But she needed a new crush to help her forget him.

"Schatz, i think i will have a new crush. I need your opinion," said her.

"Really? Who's he?" asked Schatz.

"I don't know, but lately i often think about Stark," said Blume.

"Stark? Hey, he's good. I mean good looking. You ever said he looks like JJ, right?" answered Schatz.

"Hmm, but does he have gf?" asked Blume.

"I've never heard about it," said Schatz.

"Well.. if it's right, i'll be liking him," said Blume smiling.

Blume searched facts about him. His photos, birthday, friends, extracurricular, etc. She also add his contact. Even Schatz helped her. For example, when Blume added his contacts and knowing his birthday, she said, "you have to say hbd to him when that day comes."

*****

At that time, on the Easter Day, Blume wanted to said 'happy easter' to him. She asked Schatz how to say it. Schatz suggested her to say it by LINE.

Blume texted him, "hey, happy easter," and he answered, "oh thankss." She was dancing on the sofa after she read it and told Schatz. Schatz was so happy for her.

*****

After that day, Blume followed Stark on instagram. And you know? Stark followed her back. She was so happy like crazy and Schatz said "congrats" to her. Blume still had feelings to Stark until... she got he didn't answer, even saw her message.

.
-RMW💗

August 12th, 2020