Part 12: Honesty😇

New academic year, 2009
Blume and Blitz were still friends. Blume was the class leader and Blitz was the vice. They sat next to each other but in different lines.

At that time, "Blitz, Blume... help me! He has taken my food," said Idee (girl) pointing at Held.

"What kind of security are you?" asked Blitz judging.

"You mean ex security?" asked Held back.

"Held, what do you want? Give it back to her!" said Blume.

"C'mon guys, i'm just kidding. Here you are!" said Held and gave it back to Idee. Idee smiled shyly.

"Idee, you like Held, right?" Blume whispered. Idee still smiled.

And Blume asked her, "And he's your prince?"

"Hmm... Held and Blitz," answered Idee.

Blume was calming. "What she likes him too?"

"Blume, what's up?" asked Idee. "I like Blitz too," said Blume quickly. She left Idee.

*****

In a breaktime, Füha came to Blume. "Hey, i heard you like Blitz, right?" asked Füha.

"What? No, i don't!" Blume answered avoidly.

"Don't lie to me. I heard when you talked with Idee."

"And she also likes him," said Blume.

"C'mon! He won't like her, he only likes you," Füha tried to make Blume confident.

"How about you? Three of us like Blitz, right?" asked Blume.

Füha shook her head. "Hmm, but i have a new crush. Verteidiger is more handsome than him."

Blume smiled as Führerin continued, "Don't worry, Blitz is for you."

*****

It was 1 in the afternoon. School was over. Blume, Schatz, and Sorgsam were still in the school. They had a course.

"Girls, we're friends since we were in the same course, right?" said Sorgsam.

Blume and Schatz nooded.
"Now i want us to be best friend. So let's be honest each other. Ready?" asked Sorgsam.

"Okay, but what things do you want us to know each other?" asked Blume.

"Facts of us. Bad habits, favorite thing, or crush maybe?"

Hearing Sorgsam, Blume and Schatz shrugged their shoulders while glancing at each other.

Sorgsam started it first. "Well, my crush is my neighbor. We usually play bicycles. Blume?"

"Someone who i like is— Blitz," said Blume.

"How about you, Schatz?" asked Sorgsam and Blume.

"No, i don't have a crush," said Schatz.

"It's okay. By the way, how do you like about Blitz?" asked Sorgsam to Blume.

"He's sweet, smart, and funny. I love when he smile," said Blume shyly.

Sorgsam smiled. "You know what? Everyone always talks about you two. They guess you guys like each other."
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 21st, 2020