Part 23: Blume's rejection🤪

That was the year where students who graduate will proceed to the next school. Blume were accepted in the JC school. Even though DI school was her dream school, but she was still happy because JC school is one of best schools in the city. Also, she would be in the same school with Blitz.

One day, Solide texted Blume. At first, she thought that Solide needed her help to get him closer to Führerin. That was reasonable because a few days ago Solide sent a voice note to Führerin. He sang a song, the lyric was : 'truthfully I want to tell my feeling, but why I always cannot. How to make you know that you are the one I like..like..like..like you..'

But, it seemed her guess was wrong when Solide texted her almost every day. Blume felt disturbed by him. She thought Solide was a playboy.

So she texted him like this, "So you like Füha?"

"A little," answered him.

She thought it is nonsense. You don't have to sent her a song as if you really like her.
"Why a little? You should like someone with all of your heart, just like me."

"You? Who do you like?" asked him.

"Your classmate," answered her.

"Who???" asked him again.

"Ask your friend. We like each other, but we don't date. Are we fabulous?" answered Blume with a cool emotion.

"I have so many friends," said him.

"Blitz" answered Blume quickly.

"Wait, does he really like you?" He asked Blume again.

Confidently, Blume answered "I never know, but I feel it."

Blume thought the answer made him disappear. But it didn't work. The peak is when Solide texted her, "hey, I also have someone I like. She's in your class."

"Isn't she Füha?" asked Blume.

"Nope, try again," said him.

Honestly, Blume didn't wanna care. But if she knew who's his crush, she would tell Füha. Blume had mentioned all of her classmates, but he always said "no".

"Then, who? me? Are you kidding?" asked Blume with this -__- emoticon.

He answered, "yes, she's you, HAHAHAHH." She only read it.

"Do you wanna be my gf?," asked him.

Blume answered, "Sorry I wanna sleep now. Tomorrow I have to come to JC school for the verification."

She turned off her phone and mumbling, "who is he? dare to shoot me? EW!! He thinks I'm an easy girl? My heart is already locked by Blitz."
.
.
.
-RMW💗
June 29th, 2020