Part 64: You Are The Apple Of My Eye 🍏👁️

It was the day when Blume meeting up with her friends (Gütig, Schatz, Farbe, Wert). They made a boomerang on the mirror, like a mirror selfie. Blume posted it on her insta and guess whatt?? Zart liked her post again. Blume was really happy. "Girls, look! Zart liked what I've just posted!"

"Woah, I'm so happy for you," said Farbe.

"No! He liked it because there's me," said Gütig. It's her habits, teasing her friends who r in love.

"Ew Güt, it means he notices me. Whenever i post on insta, he always likes it," said Blume confidently.

Schatz, Blume's real best friend said, "It's up to you, but congratsss!!! I hope he likes you too."

On the next day, Blume just watched a film "you are the apple of my eye" and she updated on her story.

Suddenly, Zart saw it and replied "shen chia-yi."

Blume was surprised and replied him, "ching ko-teng. I'm crying out loud."

"Me too. It touched my heart, Koteng's so strong," said him. He told Blume if he was koteng, it would be hard to move on.

Their conversation's getting longer until she told him about her first love, "i'd loved him for almost 9 years."

Then, he asked Blume, "how loyal! You said you've already move on, to whom? it must be hard to find someone new."

"Of course, a boy," replied her quickly. But her heart said, "it's you, Zart."
.
-RMW💗

February 10th, 2021