Part 92: Seniors Graduation🏅

May 2018
Blume came to the seniors graduation because the student council members are required to attend. They only watched it from the 2nd floor. It was fun, they got a free lunch. Then, Blume checked her phone and she got a message from Edel. "Good morning, what r u doing?" asked him.

"I'm with my 'family' attending the grade 3's graduation," answered her.
"Btw i haven't seen you. Come here!" she continued.

"Okay, i'll go now," said him.

The graduation was over and the students took pictures of each other. Blume wanted to take a picture with Edel, but she's too shy.

Schön realized it and asked Edel. "Edel, please stand beside Blume, i'll take photos of you guys," said Schön.

When they took photo together, Morgen saw them. Again and again, Schön realize it.

The next day
"Blume, what are you doing?" asked Edel coming to Blume's table.

"Just write a poem," answered Blume.

He sat next to Blume, "wh—what are you doing?? Get up and move," said Blume.

"Why? I just wanna tell you something," said him.
"I've just met Morgen this morning and he asked me about you," he continued.

"What did he say?" asked Blume.

"Hmm—you still think about him?" said him.

"What are you talking about? It's not like that! You wanna tell me something so i asked you," said Blume denied.

Edel laughed and said, "Well, i said congrats to him. Then, he said thank you and asked me 'where's your friend?'"

"You're too much, he just asked where's your friend. He didn't even mention my name," said Blume.

"But everytime he said the word 'your friend' to me, it means you, Blume!"
.
-RMW💗
February 15th, 2021