Part 89: In the Train 🚃

April 2018
It was a holiday because of national exam. Blume, Schön, Edel, Behörde, Bewusst, and Zeichen went to the national library. They went there by the train. Blume was in front of Edel. Edel grabbed the handle, while Blume just grabbed her bag on her chest tight and kept her balance because she's short (she couldn't reach the handle). Her heart was pounding, she could feel his arm to her shoulder and his chest to her back.

On the next station, Blume moved behind Edel because there was a strange man smiling and laughing alone. He turned to the girls (Blume, Schön, Hörd, Wusst).

Zeichen noticed him. "Just ignore him. He's crazy," told Zei to the girls in a low voice.

They were separated because people would enter the train on every station. Schön, Hörd, Wusst were with Zei. While Blume was with Edel.

Before that, Schön said to Blume, "you better stay behind him."
That crazy man was still looking at Blume, so she tried to whispered Edel on her tiptoes.

All of them (Schön, Wusst, Hörd, Zei) saw Blume and Edel. But he couldn' hear it. "You whispered to my hair, not to my ear. How can i hear you?" said Edel to Blume.

Blume opened her front bag, got her pen, and wrote on her palm. She patted his shoulder and gave her writing : "I'm afraid about a man in front of you."

Then, Edel looked at that man and watched him along the way. When that crazy stranger tried to caught Blume, Edel blocked him quickly. It made her felt feeling like being protected.
.
"Thanks for protecting me," -Blume
.
-RMW💗
February 14th, 2021