Part 43: Chocolate Love🍫

2016
On a 16th of February, Blume was giving something to someone special, Blitz. She was so brave. It was Tuesday, and she'd prepared all the things on the Monday.
On the Tuesday morning, she wanted to give it to Blitz after pray duha. But he wasn't in the mosque. She asked his friend, Vermögen. "He didn't pray duha. He is in the class," said Vermö.

Then she went to his class quickly. Harmonie and Weise, were always beside her. Blume said to them, "i really want to give it to him, but i'm afraid if everyone knows."

"You can do it right now. Wait, i'll call him," said Monie.

She came to Blitz.

"Mr.Blitz, can you please follow me?" asked Harmonie.

"nope, i have so many assignments," answered him.

"But, Blume waits for you," said her twice. He was still writing, didn't move, and looked like doesn't care. Monie won't give up.

"Mr.Blitz, Blume wanna give you something," said Harmonie. He stoped writing and quickly stood up. And he walked to Blume.

Then Blume took the gift. Now they were behind the cupboard. "Good situation," thought Blume. There was nobody.

She said, "okay, this is for you but it's not about valentine".

And she gave it to him. He accepted it and said "thank you" with a little smile. He quickly put it in his pocket.

It was an almond chocolate and a message. She thank him to being her friend since in the elementary school, she wished him the best, and she said "if you don't like it, please don't throw this"..
.
"Thank you for accepting my affection, my almost-9 years-crush." -Blume
.
-RMW💗

September 12th, 2020