Part 119: Füha saved Blume 👩‍⚖️

December 2019
Around 5pm, Füha called Blume. "Fühaa, what's up?" asked Blume.

"Are you still with Edel?" asked Füha.

"Yes," answered her.

"Is he Edel Soldat?" asked Füha again.

"Hmm, why?" asked her.

"Well, now i'm going out with Slang. And we met him. He's with a girl," said Füha.

"Whaat?" said her, but was interrupted by Füha.

"Please, move to video call and lemme show you," said Füha. She change the call to the video call. "u ready? I'll turn my cam," asked Füha.

Blume nodded. ANDD— She saw him sitting with a girl, just him and that girl. "Whaatt the f*ck?? Damn it!" said Blume shockingly. Blume looked like going to cry. Füha stopped that video call.

Füha said, "he's not good for you," and sent her their photo.

"Sh*t. Bastard!" texted Blume.

Then, she sent Blume a voice note: "i was with Slang and he saw Edel. Slang asked him who're u with? Edel said you take a girl so am I. Then he went to sit with a girl. You can ask him who's that girl. But if he said she's just a friend, don't believe him. I saw they looked so close and that girl touch him like ew!! I swear i wanna slap him!! He's a brock treating you like this." Blume still didn't reply it, she was too shock.

"I'm shock.. Blume, i love you so much that's why i tell you. Forget him!" said Füha.

"Thank you so much Füha! HE'S CRAZY, NO MORE SECOND CHANCE!! He ever did this to me on january," said Blume.

"He's so mean... I'm just afraid he's taking advantage of you. Nah, don't give him that second chance," said Füha.

"I'm so pretty like a barbie doll but he can't played me. At first i've cried but now i'm trying not to. Thank you so much Fühaa... God warned me through you!!"

"Yes, don't be with him ever again. God saves you, loves you," said Füha.
"Thank you, Füha!! A best friend like you saved me from a jerk." -Blume, 2019
.
-RMW💗
February 21st, 2021