Part 99: The Bracelet 🧏‍♀️

It was afternoon. Blume was in her room chatting with Edel. "Do you want it if give you my bracelet?" texted him.

"Really?? Yess, i want," replied Blume. "You give it only for me?" asked her.

"Hmm, how if I give it to someone else? My another female friend?" asked him back.

"Nopeee!!!" said her.

"Well, i won't. It's only for you, Blume," said him.

The next day
Edel walked past her table. He put something quickly on her table. It was a brown little bracelet. Blume smiled. She's so happy because she ever read that giving a bracelet means: "we've been together for a long time and i'm so comfortable with you."

Blume told Schön that he gave her a bracelet. "Hey, he usually wears it. He has a pair of this," said Schön.

"So you mean it's a couple bracelet?" asked Blume.

"Maybe," answered Schön.

Blume smiled shyly and it made Schön said, "nah! You're always feeling into it!"

On the breaktime
"Why don't you wear my bracelet?" asked him.

"Hey, i wear it! but today's uniform is long sleeved," told Blume.

"Ohh hahaa, you're right. I think you feel ashamed to wear it," said him.

"No i don't. Don't think like that!!" said her.

Blume wore that bracelet everyday. She used it for praying. She kept it from breaking so took it off while washing her hand. And she always showed it everytime she took photos.
.
-RMW💗
February 16th, 2021