Part 30: Absent📋

Blume and Maßgebend went to the toilet. When they went back to class, they met Mrs. Toll. "Dear, can you give this absent to 1F until L?" asked Mrs. Toll.

"1F until 1L?" Blume repeated.

"Yes," said Mrs. Toll.

She nodded and said "thank you."

"My pleasure," said Blume and Maß.

"Oh my God, 1J??? Don't you know what is it?" asked Blume to Maß.

"Yeah, isn't it Blitz's class? Whoa, that's your luck!" said Maß. Blume nodded.

*****

They were in front of 1J. Blume knocked the door. "Yes please," said the teacher.

"Excuse me. Have 1J finished the absent?" asked Blume.

"Blume," called Liebste. Blume waved her hand. She searched for Blitz. He was in the corner third row. His chair-mate was nudging him. Blitz looked at her and smiled.

"Where's the secretary?" asked Blume.

"Schwert is my secretary," said the classleader.

"Wait," answered Schwert.

Schwert walked to Blume. She took the absent and loudly said, "Blitz, it is Blume. Your old friend."

Everyone saw Blitz and Blume. She was blushing. "Mmm... Schwert, i'll wait outside," said Blume.

"Why? You're shy?" asked Schwert.

"No, i'm just—," said Blume. But Schwert interrupted, "Then, wait a minute."

After noted the absent, Schwert gave it to Blume. "Thanks," said Blume. And she left 1J.

*****

"How?" asked Maß. Blume held Maß's hand and pulled her away from 1J with herself.

"Oh my God, Maß! AAAA... I'm so happy!! Schwert called him, his chair-mate looked like he was teasing him. And he saw me with a bit smile!!" said Blume. She walked by jumping.
.
-RMW💗
July 18th, 2020