Part 40: Stark's taken 👍

NEXT YEAR
Blume and Schatz were in the different class. Blume was in 3E. Blume really hated it because Schatz and Gütig were in 3B. Mächtig and Stark were in 3K. Also... Blitz were in 3I. Wait—what? Is she still thinking of Blitz?
.
Then, she found new friends, Harmonie and Weise. Her first impression to them were : Harmonie looks girlish, while Weise's calm (she was in the same class with Blume before). But, the truth is they're crazy and it made them become best friends.

Harmonie knew that Blume likes Blitz, but Blume said "no, i don't wanna like him anymore. He fucking said that i gave his friends rewards to ship us. Now, i move to Stark."

"Hey, he looks good," said Monie.

"Of course, but i think i also have a feeling to Prince Mächtig," said Blume shyly.

"Omg! R u sure? So what 2H said about u two is true? I don't understand, Blume," said Weise.

"So now, you like Stark or Mächtig?" asked Monie.

"Well, i can't even think about it, that i know is i'm feeling it to both of them. Maybe they're attractive," said Blume smiling.
*****
One day, Blume heard that Stark had a girlfriend. She was their junior who's really famous. It sucks knowing that the girl accept Stark but she doesn't love him. Blume was really sad, Monie & Weise tried to comfort her. She listened to Better than Revenge by TS and sang this lyrics : 'she's not a saint and she's not what you think, she's an actresss, whoa~'

She changed her profile with a pic of a sad girl. Her best friend, Schatz, asked her what had happened. "I'm sorry to hear that, Blume. I'm also shock, couldn't believe it. But listen, Stark isn't the only boy in this world. U even don't know him very well. Stay strong, okay?" said Schatz. Yeah, Schatz really knows how to cheer her up.

*****

TOMORROW
"Oh Blume, c'mon forget it. We better have fun, right?" said Monie.

"Hmm, i just think why? Why'd happened to me? Especially my first love, trash. He's so mean! I know he's smart but can't he use his heart?" said Blume loudly.

"Wait—what? Who do u mean trash?" asked Weise.

"Of course, Blitz. I call him trash. Because he's been littering in my life since we're in elementary school. He littered my brain and heart. I hate it!" said Blume bluntly.

"Ah Blume, u're really something else," said Monie laughing.

Blume answered, "So let's call him TRASH!!"

*****

They went to canteen together. They suddenly saw Blitz. "Is it trash?" asked Weise.

"Hmm, yeah," answered Blume.

"Just wait, let me call him. HEY TRASH!!" said Weise yelling at Blitz.

"Wtf r u doing?" asked Blume.

"U said to call him trash, right?" said Weise.

"Weise, u're a bit too much," said Monie.

Blume was just laughing, "HAHAHAHAHH!!! Do what you want, anyway it's cheering me," Blume continued.
.
-RMW💗
August 27th, 2020